Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PTR and latest rumors 6/13/11

nointel

[Mangorancher] OK, just got off the phone the Intel is this: Hischoicenotmine has 1,5,10 dinar notes and will be sending a photo so that we can make sure they are the NEW low denoms.. will report back the findings.

[duke] I have a contact that has verified the lower denoms, and has verified what we've already heard about RV this week

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[NAMDOG] I went to my bank today to just do normal things, it was loaded with people from elsewhere. I don't know if I should say the name of the bank or not but I will, do not call them. One of my main people that I'm used to told one of the Wells Fargo people who I am because I'm in there three or four times a week.

The Wells Fargo guy came over and started talking to me.

I would not tell him how much I had until I found out what he knew .

He was very interested in how much dinar I had.

It seems as though this sudden and unexpected early transition is caused from the fact that the old bank does not handle currency the same way the new bank does therefore the frenzy of training people to the Wells Fargo methods is imperative that it happened now

[NAMDOG] There is a monitor above some of the teller windows I see it every time I'm in there.

It usually talks about nothing but I watch it when I am waiting in line, this time it was all about currency This was all very interesting and very telling to me.

I hope this made sense to you it makes whole lot of sense to me

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[boandaisey] OK here is what I have spoke with contact at 5/3rd today on a couple of occasions he said all he could say is they are expecting something very big today called back at lunch for an update and he and another bank employee were gone to lunch called back an hour and a half later and was told they did not return to work after lunch hm

[boandaisey] On another note there have been multiple sightings in my town with Old Wachovia Branch parking lots slapped packed and folks parking in other areas and walking over to bank... that's when Namdog checked it in his area say they were training as Wachovia did not handle currency as Wells Fargo did

[boandaisey] Now I was told from another branch the merging did not take effect until 6/17/11 well guess what they have unveiled all of the Wachovia's to Wells Fargo over the weekend and doing training today hm

[boandaisey] Now we have Intel from one of the big 4 that yes there will be an RV this week and and they were gearing up all last weekend and training this came from in upper sector of the bank not branch level there have also been other conformations today that yes this is supposed to happen to day.

[boandaisey] there was also a cast on FOX and CNN today saying there was going to be a worldwide currency change effective tomorrow I have not had the opportunity to validate this.

[boandaisey] I am telling you it has been nuts around here today.

[boandaisey] People we are here the USA is running out of time this has to happen.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[boandaisey] I was told the FXO and CNN news was on a ticker fox People we are here the USA is running out of time this has to happen.

[88harley] boandaisey was that today on cnn or yesterday?

[boandaisey] China has already made call on our debt.

[88harley] so there saying tomorrow for currency change

[boandaisey] 88harley today

[88harley] boandaisey ty

[boandaisey] OK that's all I can give ya for now

POPPY2: Just got off the phone, all Intel at this point is still saying that all great plans are being completed and I still feel very good about the RV at anytime. I do believe that if there were a sincere problem of some kind, we would have some indication of it by now and that is just not the case. All I am hearing and talked with Tony earlier and everything we are getting is good. So rest easy and stay happy with support for one another. Keep a look in your driveway cause the train may pull in at any time loaded with dollars.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1