Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

benefits for iraq economy after rv?

newbie here,

i'm aware of the redundant newbie questions many of you are frustrated in reiterating. so instead of mumbling degrading words aloud as you answer the same questions over and over, could someone just send a link that could elaborate on how iraq will benefit after the "said" revaluation. i'm having trouble understanding how iraq can spend billions paying everyone that has invested and still improve financially. again, i apologize for my newbiness.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

wow. i'm a bit concerned by the level of animosity being dished out by the "elitist" senior members. however; i will gladly respond to the speculative comments given.

1) i didn't "know" this question has been asked many times before, i only "assumed" that it may have been due to the logical understanding that 100's of thousands of people investing just $1k, expecting $1mil return; any layman would wonder how one "recovering" country could supply this funding.

2) i could be considered a lurker; however, seeing as i just, today, became a member, that means i just, today, gained access to any link not offered to the general public. hense, me asking for a specific link to look for, instead of assuming that everyone would be more than obliged to answer my "little ol' question."

thank you for the warm welcome.

Hi R-V...Welcome!

The animosity may come from investing so many years ago and waiting and waiting and waiting and in the meantime newbie after newbie after newbie asking the same question after question after question. You catch my drift. It really has nothing to do with you personally - I am sure many of the senior members are just over it already!

What you can search for in the posts, I would especially brush up on chats, are anything with key words like Adams Chats, check out another site and Bond Lady's Corner site and read their archives. Go to Blog Talk radio and listen to asdf nightly radio show, he also has some great information. There are others though I can't remember who or what. If you can find the article (which was recently posted in this forum) about Billions over Bahgdad, that will give you some answers. Due diligence on all of these will get you up to speed very quickly.

Best of luck to you,

Namaste

• Upvote 1

wow. i'm a bit concerned by the level of animosity being dished out by the "elitist" senior members. however; i will gladly respond to the speculative comments given.

1) i didn't "know" this question has been asked many times before, i only "assumed" that it may have been due to the logical understanding that 100's of thousands of people investing just $1k, expecting $1mil return; any layman would wonder how one "recovering" country could supply this funding.

2) i could be considered a lurker; however, seeing as i just, today, became a member, that means i just, today, gained access to any link not offered to the general public. hense, me asking for a specific link to look for, instead of assuming that everyone would be more than obliged to answer my "little ol' question."

thank you for the warm welcome.

In response to your #1) There are many theories on how it will be funded. Some believe the DFI funds will play a role. Some believe the UST will use IQD to purchase crude. Some believe it will be an equilibrium rate introduced into the market where those that cash-in, are equally met by those that buy-in (Going forward, the CBI makes revenue based upon the spread). Some believe it is likely they'll R/D (Re-denominate, than Re-value from the newly re-denominated rate... Basically tripling your original investment or so). Some believe it will take a very long-time to have the IQD go up in value. But, considering we have seen the same 1170 rate for quite some time, you would believe a rate-change is in order.

To better answer your original questoin from your first post... A higher valued currency will decrease the cost of imports. M.E. countries do a lot of importing of goods. They're a consuming nation. Their crude is exported in petro dollars. If a sudden increase in value occurs, than, prices for them will drop. For example, at par of $1USD = 1IQD, if a citizen had a 1,000 note, they would be able to buy $1,000 worth of merchandise, as while before, they would basically only be able to purchase a dollars worth. Foreign investors would see that the people have new-found wealth and they'll rush in & buy-in to setup the ground work. Here they'll bring their businesses in, supply the people with goods & services while also hiring locals and putting htem to work.

For #2) It does not appear that we have a great F.A.Q, or pinned/stickied topics for general questions. I'm not even a fan of how the search engine works on this site. However, you can learn a lot from hanging out in chat, reading topics, and listening to praised people such as Scooter & Adam.

In due time, you'll be able to find who you trust and who you think is full of balogne.

• Upvote 2