Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More Guru Popp2 BS

hozer

6-12-2011 Guru Poppy2 The only rate that has ever been in black & white on a official site is $3.22 to $3.86 on the imf website last october...I have never stated rates & wish no one ever had... i pray we are blessed with a higher rate but until i see it in print, i will not allow myself...to count on anything else.

Whats the link to the "OFFICIAL SITE?" These guru's are so full of S!!T its unfreaking believable. No proof to any of their statements. They cant backup anything they say. ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6-12-2011 Guru Poppy2 The only rate that has ever been in black & white on a official site is $3.22 to $3.86 on the imf website last october...I have never stated rates & wish no one ever had... i pray we are blessed with a higher rate but until i see it in print, i will not allow myself...to count on anything else.

Whats the link to the "OFFICIAL SITE?" These guru's are so full of S!!T its unfreaking believable. No proof to any of their statements. They cant backup anything they say. ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HOW IN HELL DO THEY GET CALLED GURUS??? NOW IF IT WAS GURU OF BS THAT I COULD UNDERSTAND!! :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He says on the IMF website last october, Absolutly False! Has never been a rate of 3.22 to 3.86 in black and white on the IMF website

$3.22 and $3.86 are pumper rates, when you see them, you know it comes from the pumpers via shared chats and rumors brought over from the pumpers pets.

i believe the people who continue to post information they know is not true are doing a disservice to the many people who very much need this RV/RI. If you do not know 100% for sure and have written proof it would serve everyone if you do not post the infromation.

6-12-2011 Guru Poppy2 We are wrapping this thing up... the baby is being delivered...we got it coming our way...anticipating anytime Monday...we got it, we got it, we got it...come to Poppy2

:blink::unsure::blink::unsure:

Kimberlye, seems someone has a bee in their bonnet today. I gave you a +1 to even you out.

• Upvote 1

He says on the IMF website last october, Absolutly False! Has never been a rate of 3.22 to 3.86 in black and white on the IMF website

$3.22 and $3.86 are pumper rates, when you see them, you know it comes from the pumpers via shared chats and rumors brought over from the pumpers pets.

Of course.

Gurus,Bah !! For thousands of years there have been those to profess their insight,understanding,knowledge,powers far greater than mere mortals could understand because they had been "blessed" with a gift.

The Masses are asses and want to be led because they don't have the time nor the inclination to think for themselves.They're far to busy wrapped up in their insignificant,trivial,self absorbed lives to be troubled with with the very important situations of the day.In short,they just want to be told the things they want to hear(by the GURUS aka Flim Flam Men) and then get on with things.Think for yourselves,most of U do and dont allow yourselves to be drawn into the web.I was an Anthropologist first - a Professional Soldier second.One profession laid the groundwork for the next - the things I've seen

• Upvote 1