Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unexplained Feeling

jo-jack

I think we can all agree that there are some things we just can't explain, last night i was praying and asking God if he will allow the Iraqi Dinar to RV this month, a couple seconds after praying that it felt like something hit my spirit, i felt this unexplainable peace. After it happened my mind was trying to reason out what just happened, but from this experience i believe God was kind enough to let me know the month of release. So please take this as you will, just thought i would share, maybe it will encourage some of you, but all i know is i have never gotten a response like that before when i've asked God about the dinar. :) ha so we shall see, i believe this crazy train is about to end. :) and i can finally get my 2010 camaro or shelby, i dont know which one to choose ;)

Im very happy you felt a calm. Hope it works out. I myself have a problem with asking god for monetary gains. Helping Haiti, Stopping terrorists... yep do it all the time...cash, no. then thats just me.

Hope you get that Shelby soon, and I mean real soon.

poker

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been my personal experience that God doesn't mind if I have money or material things---just as long as these things don't have me.

Everything I have above & beyond my own needs are for giving to those around me who are in need.

Don't want to come off sounding so sanctimonious or 'holier than thou'. It's just what God has shown me.

Good thread!

According to the bible, God wants us all to be prosperous, he puts people and opportunities in our paths for a reason, I believe this wholeheartedly, His big plan is beyond my comprehension but I will be his studious servant and help others with the opportunities He has set before me and my family. May you all be prosperous and feel His peace and love not only after the Dinar rv's but now as well. God Bless you all.

hate, wow,,way to tell on yourself

we will get along fine,,i am prophetically gifted and God wont allow His gifts to be used for selfish gain whether motive is good or bad, hence the psychics you mentioned

folks that doubt and judge are what holds back a blessing

Have you any good words to say where bloggers can thank you many times in your posts? God also hates sarcastic and arrogant bashers like you do. It it self-explanatory of who you are in reality by making 15 posts and no one ever thanked you. Come on! Change yourself and not hurt others with even one grain of sand. Grow up, mem! Look at the mirror first before you criticize other bloggers here. Hard words break no bones. I hope to be your friend, not an enemy. Prophetically gifted without empathy is bad!

Judge not, that ye be not judged. -Matthew 7:1

I don't know which 'flavor' of God you were praying to, but the Christian variety says this:

Matthew 19:24 -- "And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." I'm never one to discount or criticize other people's religious experiences. This is just food for thought to do with as you will.

The needle was a gate in the wall into the city. It was closed at night for security and only a small door was allowed to be opened. If you arrived at night you had to unload your camel of all its riches as it could not get through the door. The moral is that you are not to load yourself up with all the riches but generously share the bounty given to you by a loving Father. Just more food for thought.

Maybe it just me but if there is one thing I dont pray to God about and that's money. Never figured that he was to concerned if I was Rich with money or not. Doesnt really seem like, hey Lord would you mind RV'ing the Iraqi Dinar so I can get Rich & Our Father who died on the cross for all our sins........ Then the usual prayer of show me the way, give me the strenght, I'm putting all my trust in you, thanking how blessed we are, remembering some love one's in times of need. It just doesnt seem right, some of the 7 deadly sins come to mind. But I'm sure that the solution of some prayers if God see's the need could be money. Anything is possible. Its just not one of my main topics that we talk about. I am by no means wealthy. I'm a pipefitter in Houston Texas & I am very greatful for him giving me the strength to get up and make to work and amongst other things. I do have Dinar but my gut and my heart tells me that God doesnt care about that. Just my thoughts.

I asked God with a good, unselfish heart, for someone to assume it was out of sheer selfishness needs to examine their own hearts. I already have charity's and organizations i want to help when this RV's, i could care less what car i get i was only throwing it out there, anyways RV or no RV this month i still believe we are extremely close.

Maybe it just me but if there is one thing I dont pray to God about and that's money. Never figured that he was to concerned if I was Rich with money or not. Doesnt really seem like, hey Lord would you mind RV'ing the Iraqi Dinar so I can get Rich & Our Father who died on the cross for all our sins........ Then the usual prayer of show me the way, give me the strenght, I'm putting all my trust in you, thanking how blessed we are, remembering some love one's in times of need. It just doesnt seem right, some of the 7 deadly sins come to mind. But I'm sure that the solution of some prayers if God see's the need could be money. Anything is possible. Its just not one of my main topics that we talk about. I am by no means wealthy. I'm a pipefitter in Houston Texas & I am very greatful for him giving me the strength to get up and make to work and amongst other things. I do have Dinar but my gut and my heart tells me that God doesnt care about that. Just my thoughts.

Then you should not pray for those things johnnie. It wouldn't be done in faith and anything not done in faith is sin. So for you it's wrong but not necessarily for someone else who can pray for money in faith.

Romans 14:22-23

22 So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the man who does not condemn himself by what he approves. 23 But the man who has doubts is condemned if he eats, because his eating is not from faith; and everything that does not come from faith is sin.

twisted,,very twisted

oh youll get an answer

selfish prayers rarely end up with a yes though

Wow..ok first of all jo-jack is my brother and 2nd of all he is not by any means close to being selfish or saying a selfish prayer. He was just sharing how he felt and that truely came from his heart. If you don't agree with what he says spare us the comment and that goes to anyone else on here that has something negative to say. Thanks...

Have you any good words to say where bloggers can thank you many times in your posts? God also hates sarcastic and arrogant bashers like you do. It it self-explanatory of who you are in reality by making 15 posts and no one ever thanked you. Come on! Change yourself and not hurt others with even one grain of sand. Grow up, mem! Look at the mirror first before you criticize other bloggers here. Hard words break no bones. I hope to be your friend, not an enemy. Prophetically gifted without empathy is bad!

Judge not, that ye be not judged. -Matthew 7:1

not after praise,,the devil can quote the bible, i aint hearin it from you, while you are quotin, where does it say anything about empathy in that context

if you think i was critical, read again, i never singled you out

That is very interesting and my little ole simple mind will put some thought into your feed back. Kinda like everyone refers to revelations about how its fact that Iraq is on its way to wealth. Suppose it also could be understood that part aleady has happened. Revelations has been as still on going. And reading it almost didnt seem like taking from that land was the thing to do either. I'm by no means an expert on any of this as everyone can tell but when you dig deeper into this as far as the bible goes. Just puts that sick feeling into my gut. Guess that whyit bothers me when I see alot of people praying over this. suppose i'm getting something different out of the bible than most.

Why would we question someone else's prayer...if you're praying to God, my bible says if you seek Him with your whole heart you will find Him. So, wouldn't He be the one to show right from wrong in how way pray. Besides, He is our ultimate Provider, and if He wants to use the Dinar to do that, who would complain.

Seems like hennessy would be more reliable, heard a lot of good stuff about them, as for lingen i'm not sure but i'll always keep an open mind to it, i believe when the money comes i'll know where to go ;)

I have heard of both companies, but I have heard negatives about hennessy, of course, do your research(like our investment) and try to get your own facts also. Lingenfelter has made some BEASTS! I like the Challenger myself...wonder if Lingenfelter would do a Dodge...hmmmm haha. Good luck! and glad to see some muscle heads around!