Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Palin person might be your next President?

Candinar

I LOVE AMERICA!!!!!!! Everyone has the right to speak their mind. No matter what their opinion is.

I agree! And I, for one, would appreciate some more sustantive dialogue, than just snippety remarks. C'mon peeps... how about some reasoning behind your remarks?!! The water's fine... wade in a little deeper.... get your snorkel... heck get your scuba gear if you're more experienced! But, sheesh, if ya can't swim... stay in the shallow end.... Please :D

• Upvote 2

Wow, I believe here in Canada by grade 3 we all knew what Paul Revere was about and what he said riding through town. Pray the people wake up soon, it's your only chance.

well here in the US they dont even teach real american history

and by the way if you were to read the real history, he did warn the brits. but it was more of a threat

going forward please check your source when site americian history, we are haveing enough trouble with the inaccuracies proclamed by the so called inteligent

have ia nice day :)

Here's a little crow for ya to chew on for awhile. Make sure you eat it all. :P;)

LA Times

Boston Herald

way to go you got it right (and faster than me) good show!!!

sara just loves setting them up and knocking them down

hmmmm... wonder where she will strike next. hope she never gets board with the masses/mob

Here's a little crow for ya to chew on for awhile. Make sure you eat it all. :P;)

LA Times

Boston Herald

way to go you got it right (and faster than me) good show!!!

sara just loves setting them up and knocking them down

hmmmm... wonder where she will strike next. hope she never gets board with the masses/mob

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know its not fair to bash people when they get busted mispeaking like this, and really I think Palin was trying to say Revere was warning the British through the overall actions of rallying the colonials...saying that they can't just come over here and not expect a fight...why she goes into the "taking their guns" thing was kinda odd, like she got lost in her own thought and was like, "oh crap, gotta mention guns before my time runs out!" Lord knows Obama does it too. 57 states, teleprompters and all.

But Obama is genuinely a smart guy. Even if you hate him, you have to admit it takes some mental fortitidue to...what do you guys say? Take over and destroy our country out from under our noses?

Palin seems intentionally dense. I kinda feel like she just tries to say what she thinks people want to hear so she'll gain support from people who just want to hear someone talk about the topics they like...and then isn't really aware of what that support means or has any idea what she's going to do with it once she has it. I get the feeling she thinks "it would be neato" to be President without any real understanding of what the job is really like.

Most conservatives have respect for Palins' intentions, patriotism, guts and desire to further our freedom/liberty. Not to belittle the significance of boisterous cheerleaders but I believe the Tea Party likes Palin for her willingness to be heard, not so much that it is believed that she is seasoned to be our president. Palin is All American.

Having two grown daughters, degreed and not married, I do not want them to go unheard or to be without opinions. It takes a strong woman to be a good wife, good mom and good American. Often our expectations are limited to just one of those traits.

It is time for women to add the presidency to their "too do-list".

LA Times

Boston Herald

Great find stargazer!! I wish I had gone with my first thought which was... she is right in the sense that they were Brits at the time Paul Revere made that ride, they hadn't declared independence yet. But, I got blinded by rage and wanted to show how the left blunders all the time and immediately looked on You Tube for examples. So glad you posted this.

I hope that idiot reporter had to retract his comments, but I won't hold my breath.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great find stargazer!! I wish I had gone with my first thought which was... she is right in the sense that they were Brits at the time Paul Revere made that ride, they hadn't declared independence yet. But, I got blinded by rage and wanted to show how the left blunders all the time and immediately looked on You Tube for examples. So glad you posted this.

I hope that idiot reporter had to retract his comments, but I won't hold my breath.

Thanks. I'm glad that this incident happened. It showed her courage to stand her ground in the face of all the media pressure. She knew she was right & didn't waver a bit. Way to go, Sarah! :tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It's sad, but it is becoming more apparent, the left HATES AMERICA and anyone that stands for AMERICA. That is why Sarah is so hated by the left and all the other America HATERS. And the ugly women that hate that she is beautiful and accomplished. So sad but true. I haven't seen one good lookin' woman say anything negative about her. What does that tell ya?

• Upvote 2

Wow, I believe here in Canada by grade 3 we all knew what Paul Revere was about and what he said riding through town. Pray the people wake up soon, it's your only chance.

All you little brother countries should mind your own business. Go back to moose tipping or whatever the heck else Canada is known for.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks. I'm glad that this incident happened. It showed her courage to stand her ground in the face of all the media pressure. She knew she was right & didn't waver a bit. Way to go, Sarah! :tiphat:

I wonder if she has a Twitter account? I hear it's the "In" thing at the White House these days.wink.gif

This may have already been said to you my friend from the north. But, she is absolutley correct on this ( verified by history and historians who acknowledge it as fact). And yes, she may actually become our president and many of us hated americans would be more than grateful to have her lead us. She is quite astute and extremely knowledgable on the issues. "You are your issues" (all politicians are and have to be) and she is all about what i would love for our wonderful country to be! ;)

• Upvote 1

JAX, I think term limits would be a great start for congress. Lets see....who can we get to vote this solution in? lmao. It's a great idea. I just don't think the people in congress would ever pass such a great idea.

I was slammed the last time I addressed the 'term limits' idea. I apologize once again for being too assertive but - term limits should be regulated in the voting booth. Term limits would provide yet another opportunity to distance ourselves from the political process we are responsible for. The theory implies more control over representation but it will have the reverse effect when voting blocks place too much confidence in it's intent. Look what has happened in Mexico - a country with single term limits. That nation is rife with corruption and influence which precludes a development continuum. The drug culture essentially runs the socio-economic dynamics while overloading law enforcement efforts with corrupt judges and police forces in their employ. We need more grass roots involvement without opportunities which promote acquiescent behavior.

I was slammed the last time I addressed the 'term limits' idea. I apologize once again for being too assertive but - term limits should be regulated in the voting booth. Term limits would provide yet another opportunity to distance ourselves from the political process we are responsible for. The theory implies more control over representation but it will have the reverse effect when voting blocks place too much confidence in it's intent. Look what has happened in Mexico - a country with single term limits. That nation is rife with corruption and influence which precludes a development continuum. The drug culture essentially runs the socio-economic dynamics while overloading law enforcement efforts with corrupt judges and police forces in their employ. We need more grass roots involvement without opportunities which promote acquiescent behavior.

I hear you... It would be nice to have terms simply regulated in the voting booth, but I believe the average voter is just too lazy or doesn't care enough. It's tough for some to put more faith in term limits, as they are accustomed to certain "names" and "reputations", without an ounce into their own exercise of their political edification... They just go and pull a lever. Personally, I feel people should have to pass some sort of political acumen test in order to be able to vote! How's that for assertive?!!! LOL

I'd still rather see new term limits. The mere fact that these people make careers out of their elected positions is very disturbing to most, and that is what leads to the temptations of power, and subsequent abuse and corruption. I can't subscribe to the comparison to Mexico... even though politics is politics, this is the USA... we are still too much a unique model to be compared to the rest of the world. I would take my chances with all new faces... "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington"... ;)

• Upvote 2

Tell me about it, I can't tell you how many times I threw up in my mouth reading this whole thread.

At least she knows that there are 50 states in the US, not 57. Let me guess, you still think Anthony Weiner(hehe) is a good representative in the US congress?

Edited by deenar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not on my watch. She has STUPID written across her forehead. We need people in the White House that are capable of interacting with foreign governments without embarrassing themselves. Palin manages to do that every time she opens her mouth.

Indeed many Americans have voted a president that look good and can give emotion stirring speech but cannot run the country properly

Perhaps just perhaps you should consider a president that make you look silly in front of foreign govt that can run USA properly and have surplus instead of debt

It is your choice being in debt of 14 000 000 000 er?? how many zero should there be in trillion??

click here My link

Edited by daniel c

UPDATE::

Palin Staff Tries To Change Wiki Paul Revere Entry!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/43302703#43302703

Might want to pay a little closer attention...He said Palin "SUPPORTERS have attempted to change the story....online" Not what you think you heard. Her "staff" had nothing to do with it. This is a fine example of how the left reports things. INACCURATE B.S.

• Upvote 1

It's sad, but it is becoming more apparent, the left HATES AMERICA and anyone that stands for AMERICA. That is why Sarah is so hated by the left and all the other America HATERS. And the ugly women that hate that she is beautiful and accomplished. So sad but true. I haven't seen one good lookin' woman say anything negative about her. What does that tell ya?

DM,

I know plenty of beautiful women who say negative ( truthful) things about her all day every day.

Do you even know any good lookin' women?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Actually, Obama threatens the AMERICAN way of life. Sarah Palin only threatens the left. BIG difference.

Gosh I hope she runs but she will not.....she likes the money she is making..........it would be funny to see her debate Obama......I do not believe even the right wing fanatics wish that............I think the President should offer to pay for her ads to entice her to run.........
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Might want to pay a little closer attention...He said Palin "SUPPORTERS have attempted to change the story....online" Not what you think you heard. Her "staff" had nothing to do with it. This is a fine example of how the left reports things. INACCURATE B.S.

First of all don't shoot the messenger. I don't change articles from reporters. (if I did you would have screamed at that.)

The title of the article was copied and put here, so maybe "They" got that word wrong, but coming from MSM who are 10% truth it could go either way.

She is a politician, and politicians only lie when they open their mouths.

Edited by Candinar
  • Upvote 1

Gosh I hope she runs but she will not.....she likes the money she is making..........it would be funny to see her debate Obama......I do not believe even the right wing fanatics wish that............I think the President should offer to pay for her ads to entice her to run.........

Absolutely! That would be great, wouldn't it... to see Palin run circles around Obama, with ease! But, you might be right about her not running... she needs to make a lot of money to fight the frivolous lawsuits that were enacted against her... just a fact. Part of the politics, I suppose! :o

• Upvote 1

Tell me about it, I can't tell you how many times I threw up in my mouth reading this whole thread.

I agree Ayahuasca......they raked Obama over the coals about his experience......let's see she was 1/2 governor and the mayor of town of 5000.......her education must make up for her lack of political experience....she did go to 4 or 5 colleges to get that physical education degree and graduated with a mid 2.0 grade point, maybe she is trying to let people know it is possible to become President with a low academic record......I will say this she did it on her own, George W had his father that made him an academic genius..............

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

All you little brother countries should mind your own business. Go back to moose tipping or whatever the heck else Canada is known for.

"Moron"

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Moron may refer to

Moron (psychology), disused term for a person with a mental age between 8 and 12, and a common insult for a person considered stupid (or just a generic insult).

Sorry, we are a much bigger country, grade 1 geography. So you are not smarter than a 5th grader, sorry better luck next time.

World Education Rankings :

This may have already been said to you my friend from the north. But, she is absolutley correct on this ( verified by history and historians who acknowledge it as fact). And yes, she may actually become our president and many of us hated americans would be more than grateful to have her lead us. She is quite astute and extremely knowledgable on the issues. "You are your issues" (all politicians are and have to be) and she is all about what i would love for our wonderful country to be! ;)

Yes I agree, but it's really a half truth and she knew she was fumbling and I'm not bashing her, just the messenger. She is easy on the eyes compared to a Hillarious but is she good enough to be a puppet? We will see.It's a tough gig.

Edited by Candinar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Moron"

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Moron may refer to

Moron (psychology), disused term for a person with a mental age between 8 and 12, and a common insult for a person considered stupid (or just a generic insult).

Sorry, we are a much bigger country, grade 1 geography. So you are not smarter than a 5th grader, sorry better luck next time.

World Education Rankings :

Yes I agree, but it's really a half truth and she knew she was fumbling and I'm not bashing her, just the messenger. She is easy on the eyes compared to a Hillarious but is she good enough to be a puppet? We will see.It's a tough gig.

Love your stuff... but in all due respect, it was not a half-truth... just a simple remark made on the spot. I mean, she wasn't there to present a history lesson. And what she did present was accurate... even much of the MSM has backpeddled on this... some even saying, "I didn't know that!" about what she said. And that is at least honorable to admit. I'll say it again.... she much smarter than people want to believe. Keep up the good fight though Candinar! Enjoy your posts! :)

• Upvote 1