Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady’s Private Message Chat on Friday, June 03, 2011

smitty4rv

This was a private message convo from this morning

[bondLady] i cant believe that ignorant sadr is gonna try to help allawi kiss an make up

[drc1947] looks like things with A are getting out of hand

[bondLady] yes

[bondLady] see i remembered something today

[bondLady] from last yr

[bondLady] how when it was commin down to the nut cuttin

[bondLady] and sadr was stiill stayin in iran

[bondLady] and maliki was gettin desperate

[bondLady] deadlock between him an allawi for the pm

[bondLady] maliki went to iran rem that

[bondLady] an allawi condemed him for it

[bondLady] sayin allawi wouldnt suck up to iran for the pm

[bondLady] now sadr's block holds 40 seats

[bondLady] so after maliki came back from iran maliki told the kurds he would meet there demands

[bondLady] gettin the i believe 53 votes from them not sure if thats accurate on the 53 seats

[bondLady] ill have to look back

[bondLady] so then a couple weeks ago

[bondLady] maliki says he wants clerics to play a bigger role in the gov

[bondLady] clerics meanin sadr

BondLady] so this is what were seein here now imo

[bondLady] sadr always wanted to be in the gov

[drc1947] IMO Sadr is only doing this because Iran does not want the US troops to stay and they know with out security we aren't going anywhere[bondLady] hes not worthy tho his father was

[bondLady] right

[bondLady] so now were seein sadr doin his crap

[bondLady] he says he can fix ev thing

[bondLady] so did maliki make the deal with the devil to stay in power

[bondLady] looks like it

[drc1947] yes it does

]BondLady] man he will do whatever it takes

[bondLady] hes the total opisit of allawi

[bondLady] i wish they or we had a diff choice besides him an allawi

[bondLady] but we dont

[bondLady] and it sucks to have to choose between a total ***** and a total ruthless man

[bondLady] but what weve seen all along is maliki will do whatever it takes

[drc1947] IDK BL, lots on the table for June, and inflation rising, but this may go on for a while, which is not a pleasant thought

[bondLady] allawi wants to have power over maliki maliki will never except that

[bondLady] yes bringin us to this

[bondLady] it may be true what kap said

[drc1947] or at least nueter him

[bondLady] if shabs dont wait for the goi

[bondLady] 1 plus $ rv

[drc1947] low RV

[bondLady] if he waits 3 plus

[bondLady] but shabs is in a corner too

[bondLady] he has to combat inflation

[drc1947] 6.7 May what they admit to

[bondLady] sand the depletion of the 000 notes its hurtin them bad

[bondLady] cost of building supplys sky rocket

[bondLady] ive seen more an more of the budget showin up too

[drc1947] yes we see these things I hope Shabs does also

[bondLady] what ever is there in the infrastructure projects that has the rates in it is about to show up

[bondLady] im sure shabs do

• Upvote 2

If someone wants to dig through her site, the Kaperoni chat she's referring to is on there. I think it's in the chat logs. He talks about the two rates, one with GOI and one without. I'd do it, but I'm using my iPhone.

Actually it's in her chats from other places. May 30th Kaperoni.

how is the friction between sadr---and ----shabbi? and what would the upside down effect have on the rate of the currency? if sadr and allawi are pals ? would this be benifical to the people of iraq and a great r v rate or just a puppet with ties too a disfuncitional goverment { those guys next door } ----- > the folks are nice ,,,as i have heard they do not hate the american people { but the nut job that is in the control another topic }

• Upvote 1

how is the friction between sadr---and ----shabbi? and what would the upside down effect have on the rate of the currency? if sadr and allawi are pals ? would this be benifical to the people of iraq and a great r v rate or just a puppet with ties too a disfuncitional goverment { those guys next door } ----- > the folks are nice ,,,as i have heard they do not hate the american people { but the nut job that is in the control another topic }

From what I've heard from Shabbs, his motives are completely apolitical. He honestly wants to do what's best for Iraq because he loves his country and his countrymen. I'm hoping beyond hope that his hard work over the years won't go to waste due to the rest of the players in this deal. The best bet we have is that he has the power to pull the trigger, and is not absolutely bound by M, A, and the rest of those d-bags.

• Upvote 1

If someone wants to dig through her site, the Kaperoni chat she's referring to is on there. I think it's in the chat logs. He talks about the two rates, one with GOI and one without. I'd do it, but I'm using my iPhone.

Actually it's in her chats from other places. May 30th Kaperoni.

Kaperoni Chat May 30th

Kaperoni Chat on BLC – Monday, May 30, 2011 Yesterday at 9:21 pm

[kaperoni] can i bring some juice in?

[kaperoni] u all saw that article a few days ago about how they want Iraq to host the WTO meeting?

[kaperoni] it like in Feb

[kaperoni] and they need to prove they can function for a while

[kaperoni] before accession

[kaperoni] so the soonest they get in the WTO is end of year

[kaperoni] if they rv now

[kaperoni] cause they need to pay debt

[kaperoni] and negotiate contract disputes and settle them

[kaperoni] so the RV is near

[kaperoni] now

[kaperoni] i got a rate

[kaperoni] actually two rates

[kaperoni] some have mentioned this before i think

[kaperoni] but i confirmed tonight

[kaperoni] from my source

[kaperoni] shabs has the green light to rv anytime

[kaperoni] but the rate is 1.27 to $

[kaperoni] if he waits from a GOI

[kaperoni] 3.34

[kaperoni] to $1

[kaperoni] and maliki is telling him to hold off

[kaperoni] till the GOI is done

[kaperoni] cause he already told the people the rate will be high

[kaperoni] at this point i dont know what shabs is going to do

[kaperoni] if he rvs

[kaperoni] now it less

[peakdinar] you said the rate is 1.27

[kaperoni] yes

[kaperoni] 1.27 to $1

[kaperoni] or 3.34 to $1

[jlw] did you 3.34 USD to 1 IQD?

[kaperoni] those are the rates i was told

[kaperoni] yes i get that backwards

[kaperoni] mailiki is really trying to hold off this

[kaperoni] he wants the higher rate

[kaperoni] allawi does not want him to have it

[kaperoni] i do not know the date this will go downn

[kaperoni] it depends on shabs

[kaperoni] have great night

• Upvote 1

nothing surprises me.......at one time we were all wanting Allawi then it didn't matter just get the government in place......Maliki would be alright then maliki was the problem,etc......all the time Shabs had the power to pull the string on the RV...........well the truth is he is appointed and could be replaced whenever.......so his hands are tied.....if not he would have been the hero and put the RV in motion..............now we Sadir back.........what we have is a mess.....I think we need a Seal team mission for Sadir but then we probably start a civil war.........democracy is not working well in Iraq.........perhaps we need a dictator that believes in the RV and then the hell with Iraq let everyone fight over the oil......when we first made our investment in this currency .....we were noble we cared about the people of Iraq...I have come to the conclusion that the people of Iraq are not in the equation....if so the the powers would already be helping th poor..........

my thoughts exactly....if this was a private message....How in the world did Smitty end up with it? :blink:

i can probably answer this 1 lol.... smittys a member at my site lol and no the private message isnt private any more ..now...lol but it was...this is how it came about..some 1 in my chat room asked me a question about the goi and sadr and i said basically to save me some typing showed them a convo between me and drc 1 of my admins it was in a instant message as we have those in our chat room. sorry for the confusion...BondLady

imo...shabibi has always kept a low profile...he doesnt speak out on political things...he avoids them , really the only real time ive seen him say anything was when he was in washington and in his interview when asked about a rv, said...we need security....and what ministers was left....the minister of defence,interior and security...it led me to believe that he was speaking about the government and all that had been happening due to them not completing the goi and the security ministries....at that time i beilieve there had been at least 2 attempts on cbi staff's lives. they were robbing and killing jewelry store owners and exchange buissnesses...banks...not to mention killing a government person almost every night...this is imo.. shabibi has done such a remarkable job for all these years controlling inflation and keeping the dinar exchange rate stable with his monetrary policy and he did have his 5 year plan which started back in 2005 to stabilize the dinar to curb inflation and all the while pulling back into the cbi the 000 notes thru the currency auctions at the cbi..27 trillon is a whole lotta moola, and would take years to pull back in and destroy..every few months the cbi would run a add asking for bids for jobs of shredding ...this was destroying the huge amounts that was being pulled back in, i remember way back 6 and 7 years ago when they had auctions how high they were in the extreme high billons...then low billions goin on down to very high millons moving on down to the basically what i call low auctions of a couple hundred millon usually less than 200 millon..as the job of removing the 000 has been running its course and we can see this thru the auctions history or i did as long as i been in this...back to the question an sorry for gettin off point here...i dont really think sadr and shabs spend time together, i think shabs has to avoid haveing any thing to do with him or any government personality, because there is such coruption in iraq, and shabibi has to guard his rep and these guys im sure would try to influence an take advantage of shabs or the cbi and imo the cbi has to be protected at all cost from power and coruption..so i dont think there is a link between sadr an shabs..i dont think allawi cares to much for sadr either because i dont think he cares for iran, and sadr an iran have the buddy plan, but there is the saddrist bloc in the gov to concider as they do hold a lot of seats which is sadr's bunch, so allawi being politically drivin might listen..nothing they are doin right now in the allawi maliki saga is for the people imo its about greed hate and power...alawi wants what was stole from him maliki wants all power and allawi wants to share power or more and here when every thing is showing criticle daily in sitting the goi maliki did accept allawis minister for defence which was a point in the agreements of irbril, but maliki doesnt want to give allawi full power to be equal or greater,so even tho the ministers are agreed upon and awaits for a parliment vote they still fight over the 4 i think points left in the agreements of irbril. but as weve seen maliki do many times when things get critical he finally gives in, last nano second he will do what ever it takes to stay in power and allawi will do what ever he can to over throw maliki's government..could u imagine if they had 50/50 power? allawi would never agree on any thing maliki needed to be passed..the 200 plus important laws that await a complete goi to sign off on? such as the HCL for 1 huge 1, it would be such a division as allawi wants maliki to fall and be disgraced and maliki wants to go down in history as the golden child who gave iraq democrocy free elections and rebuilt there country and made there dinar valuable again hence giving back to iraq its lost pride...all imo...any ways sorry for the long post..nice to see u again jeepguy hopfully when parl comes back next week they will vote the ministers in and fight about the remaining points of irbril later as i believe thats really all thats left as we saw the article a few days ago that says they are finishing up on the strategic move of removal of the 000 and that the house of rep's now own the basically the laws needing to be passed thru them to bring on the lower denominations and shabs rv amounts as well as how much iqd is still in circulation in country and out of country, imo shabs is at the end of his rope here, he wants to do the killer job hes done all these years keep the dinar stable and curb inflation...inflation is sky rocketing right now in 5 months to go from 2.3 % to over 6% and climbing is kickin his tail he has to rv an release the lower denoms when he rv's its take a lil bit but that curbs inflation that imo is the only way he can bring inflation back under control and by doin that also maliki wins the love of his people who starve for every thing make there money mean something and that will give them a better life and they just might forgivew a few things....as the rv will give them a lot of hope an lost pride..food houseing basic needs most dont have..any way its 4 am i need to start my news searches sorry this turned into a long post...have a great day and ty smitty :) ............drops the mic and walks off ;) BondLady

• Upvote 3

Bond Lady,

Thank You for the detailed information garnered through your years with this "investment project." Research is part of my passion and now after numerous months (yes, only months) of looking, reading, discounting most of what I've read, it all makes sense.

One of the considerations which the majority of people do not see, look for, or even acknowledge the existence of is the culture, changing political climate, changing social and political structure and climate, people's individual wants, desires, needs, greed, etc., and so forth.

All of these things have been in play with the various countries involved over the years since 1999, with an additional cast being added since 2004 and finally the "I'm going to get rich" dream of a lifetime for many recent investors which is why many person's buy lottery tickets. The posts throughout many websites portray "the various sides of humanity."

Thank You Bond Lady! And thank you many of the rest of you for sharing ideas and valid information along with common sense interpretations and guidance.

Schools at all levels should add viable course in human interactions so people begin to really understand each other - How is that for a DREAM which only the Lord could orchestrate? God Bless You All whatever your Faith, Loyalties, and Dreams. RiniD