Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE TRIFECTA THEORY FINAL -- 1 OF 2

Scooter

DV TEAM,

I hope all is well! This will be my last SERIES of post regarding the Iraqi Dinar and I wanted to thank each and everyone of you as I am truly honored to have provided this information to all of you. It won't be my last post but it's definitely my last SERIES. I will be available in Chats, BlogTalks, and Forums as I have in the past but I must now take this time to prepare for the imminent future. I will provide an updated Table of Contents which will include access to every image in this SERIES in the next two days.

Again, thank you all for your comments and I look forward to chatting with you in the future.

Remember to use the following to ZOOM IN and OUT

CTRL + ZOOM IN

CTRL - ZOOM OUT

Best regards

Scooter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITISTIME--FORANEWBEGINNING--TRIFECTATHEMEV4-1-REDUCED.png

28--LASTCONCLUSIONCOVERPAGEV3-0--THEFINALMOVEPART3OF3.png

29--TRIFECTACONCLUSION--PART3-2--THEMOVESV3-0.png

30--FINALMOVE--THEWORLDV2-0.png

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Hey Buddy,

I hope all is well in the Great Northwest!!! I showed that PIC to my parents recently and they couldn't believe it either --- looks exactly like home!!! Oh yea, being up late is pretty normal these days -- hahahahh. Cya later.....

Scooter

Holy Crap you're up late too! What a GREAT job you've done. REALLY appreciate your hard work and insight as well. Take care!

GooooooooooooooooRV!!! B):DB)

• Downvote 1

SCOOTER! Thanks from ALL my students for helping us understand what is going on. We have completed a short website movie trailer on our project and just waiting on the RV to start filming! The kids are so excited! We will be looking at your graphs tonight in class.The Long Run film smile.gif

WHO SAYS KIDS CAN'T MAKE MOVIES!

Check out our GALERY!

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 3

DV TEAM,

I hope all is well! This will be my last SERIES of post regarding the Iraqi Dinar and I wanted to thank each and everyone of you as I am truly honored to have provided this information to all of you. It won't be my last post but it's definitely my last SERIES. I will be available in Chats, BlogTalks, and Forums as I have in the past but I must now take this time to prepare for the imminent future. I will provide an updated Table of Contents which will include access to every image in this SERIES in the next two days.

Again, thank you all for your comments and I look forward to chatting with you in the future.

CTRL + ZOOM IN

CTRL - ZOOM OUT

Best regards

Scooter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

Definitely USD!!! The US needs to continue to drive Global Demand for the USD in order to maintain any type of strength or sustainability. I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Scooter

Scooter, great job. They are selling their oil now, millions of barrels a day based on the OPEC price. Do they sell it in Dinar or Dollars?

George

• Downvote 1

Definitely USD!!! The US needs to continue to drive Global Demand for the USD in order to maintain any type of strength or sustainability. I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Scooter

So they are running their government from the sale of the oil in dollars. How does that give them any incentive to convert or have an RV on the Dinar?

DV TEAM,

CTRL + ZOOM IN

CTRL - ZOOM OUT

Best regards

Scooter

Scooter,

Good afternoon!

I am unable to view and or open the images within your post. Is there a different format you can repost? And if you can't, will you please explain this Trifecta, parts 1 & 2 and parts 3 &4.

Thank you very much,

GG

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Golden Goose,

Sorry, I can't explain the whole Trifecta Theory as that would take hours to write out and I unfortunately can't do that at this time. However, I am providing you a link to the whole series which might help you.

Start from the Image 1 and go through all the way to image #33. There will be a Table of Content very shortly.

I hope you enjoy,

Scooter

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey little brother,

The colors and graphs are awesome. You paid attention in art class and mom is very proud of you. I know your hoping they will make a movie out of your Tri-Fecta series, but Megan Fox, who wanted to play the part of the USA was already taken by Fonzie who beat out Doogie Houser for the honors, so she bowed out of the screening.

Good news is Johnny Depp wants to play the Chinese spy part while Angelina Jolie is the seductive and cunning Ruskie of the movie. It should take place in the sandy hills if Iraq. Between the goat kabobs and the camel races it should be quite the thriller.

BTW...Will Smith hasnt gotten back to us on the part of Pres Obama. He is perfect with his ear structure being the same and all. Still no takers on the acting position for Biden, but Minnie Pearl wants the job for Hillarious.

Anyway, good post as always and I hope Spielberg can put this movie deal together for you before the RV.

HD

Your big brother

• Upvote 2

Hey little brother,

The colors and graphs are awesome. You paid attention in art class and mom is very proud of you. I know your hoping they will make a movie out of your Tri-Fecta series, but Megan Fox, who wanted to play the part of the USA was already taken by Fonzie who beat out Doogie Houser for the honors, so she bowed out of the screening.

Good news is Johnny Depp wants to play the Chinese spy part while Angelina Jolie is the seductive and cunning Ruskie of the movie. It should take place in the sandy hills if Iraq. Between the goat kabobs and the camel races it should be quite the thriller.

BTW...Will Smith hasnt gotten back to us on the part of Pres Obama. He is perfect with his ear structure being the same and all. Still no takers on the acting position for Biden, but Minnie Pearl wants the job for Hillarious.

Anyway, good post as always and I hope Spielberg can put this movie deal together for you before the RV.

HD

Your big brother

WOW HD How are you?!! :)

Scooter you are the best! I dont come on much anymore, but seem to know the right time to just drop in and see whats up!! Take care and I really hope to meet you soon!

Hey little brother,

HD

Your big brother

How bout Dana Carvey for the role of Biden. I for one would love to see Megan Fox (clad in a very skimpy bikini of course) in all roles(she has the range) cept for Scooter which he should play himself. Plot who needs a plot when u got 2 1/2 hours of Ms Fox!...........................................................GO RV 2011(and the Oscar goes to........) BABY!!!!!!!!

MY DEAREST ELDER BROTHER,

LMAO!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY MISS ON MEGAN FOX!!! C'MON BRO, THAT'S A SLAM DUNK ---- I THINK YOU'RE REALLY LOSING YOUR TOUCH THESE DAYS. ALSO, WILL SMITH SAID THAT HE WANTED TO PARTICIPATE BUT DEMANDS THE ALAN GREENSPAN PART. DIDN'T YOU GET THE MEMO?

THANKS FOR THE POST,

SCOOT

Hey little brother,

HD

Your big brother

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1