Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Invest in Iraq by CNBC

thanks! that is one I hadn't seen. I think you are right, its good to hear US investors say that what we need is the government seated to get the

investment ball rolling over there. We are almost there! I also like the bullet point that said the headlines coming out are not telling the whole story in

Iraq. I think everyone on DV would agree with that statement

• Upvote 1

If you watch the video, you will see that the gentlemen are talking about investment in Iraq, but also the importance of the seating of the government and several ministries that investors would be dealing with, i.e., Finance.

You don't like it that the video is from November 2010. Hmmmmm. Do you think that investments are not going to retain their validity after 8 months? Just because the RV as not taken place and the government has not been seated just means that investors have to wait a bit longer to see implementation of projects, and profit realized.

WHO CARES IF IT IS DATED???????? Are they not going to build roads, dams, buildings, airports, energy systems because this video is 8 months old? Geez. Just say thank you to canada and move on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If you watch the video, you will see that the gentlemen are talking about investment in Iraq, but also the importance of the seating of the government and several ministries that investors would be dealing with, i.e., Finance.

You don't like it that the video is from November 2010. Hmmmmm. Do you think that investments are not going to retain their validity after 8 months? Just because the RV as not taken place and the government has not been seated just means that investors have to wait a bit longer to see implementation of projects, and profit realized.

WHO CARES IF IT IS DATED???????? Are they not going to build roads, dams, buildings, airports, energy systems because this video is 8 months old? Geez. Just say thank you to canada and move on.

I believe it is because we have all seen it, done it, thought about it, and forgot about it. We have newer stories or articles to ponder. Is that too hard to grasp?

But hey good thought Canada29...not ranting on you...just this one's attitude. Wow...needs work.

I believe it is because we have all seen it, done it, thought about it, and forgot about it. We have newer stories or articles to ponder. Is that too hard to grasp?

But hey good thought Canada29...not ranting on you...just this one's attitude. Wow...needs work.

I am supporting Canada for the post and the effort, then you rag on me, and then tell Canada it was a good thought. And I need work?

Wow is right.

• Upvote 1