Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RECAP: Dinarded's Chat 02/05/10 12:45PM CST

dinarded

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

******! Have to change drawws AGAIN! Thanks bro, hey were u at in tx, we need to party!!!

Keller but I have been to Pearland SEVERAL times. My brother-in-law was the Strength Coach at Rice University for 10 years. He lived in Pearland.

Thanks Dinarded for the information. I have one question though. I purchased my dinars back in 2004 and did not get on the blogs and websites consistently until late last year. My question is, previously(years) has information come out that made everyone excited about a RV before? If so, why is this time different? Didn't we have some of this "intel" before or promising information?

By the way, hello everybody. I am new to this site(as of last night) and I look forward to communicating with all of you. I am trying to by another mil but my hubby says we should hold off(even after I shared him this great news).

Thanks Dinarded for the information. I have one question though. I purchased my dinars back in 2004 and did not get on the blogs and websites consistently until late last year. My question is, previously(years) has information come out that made everyone excited about a RV before? If so, why is this time different? Didn't we have some of this "intel" before or promising information?

By the way, hello everybody. I am new to this site(as of last night) and I look forward to communicating with all of you. I am trying to by another mil but my hubby says we should hold off(even after I shared him this great news).

I have only owned my Dinar for a few months now but I have asked a lot of "long timers" the same question you are asking. What I have heard from them, and this seems to be the consensus, is that they have always had news anticipating an RV but they have not experienced the level of activity that we have seen over the last few months.

Your post makes me want to ****** up 1 million more dinar. I've been somewhat skeptical through this thing but understand the basics behind it. I have felt like things are falling in place lately.

I'm still maintaining a skeptical position, I am just more confident NOW than I ever have been. And I was online the night all of those currency sites were quoting $1.49!

I too spend way too much time in chat and have observed Dinardeds commentary and level-headedness. I would say his stance is "skeptical" with a slight leaning to the "naysayer" crowd. :)

To hear Dinarded excited and confident in the investment is a big lift to my confidence in the final endgame of this investment.

I find it much easier believe a self professed skeptic, turned believer, than any infoguru or pumper!!

Thanks Dinarded for your candor and for posting your information........ :)

My thought, as one who has prepared numerous budgets for the business I was in; believe that, in order to come up with monies needed to fund the budgeted items, that they would have had to use a fixed amount and that would be the value, or near value, of the euro at the time the budget was put together. It would, then, make sense they would use the "September" (if that was the time of budget preparation/completion) euro value. If they do not and the value of the euro, in this case, drops, their budget will fall well short of their goals. Therefore; I highly doubt that the RV will use the current euro value.

For information regarding the historical Euro v. USD per day go to this site: http://www.x-rates.com/d/USD/EUR/data120.html.

ok, new to this site, but have been doing my homework for a while now with no posts. It would seem that anticipation has peeked to its highest level in the past two weeks. When I see China forgiving 80% of Iraqs debt, it tells me we are real close (they dont forgive anything, Im sure they are heavly invested in dinar to compensate for the 80%). No one has the date and rate, however it is coming in my opinion very soon. All of us who have waited year in and year out will be posting this gain on there 2010 tax return for sure. My personal advise would be if it does rv at 1.49 to take about a third of your dinar and buy smaller denominations, and hold onto because I believe it will probably mature to the 3.80 rate by 2011 to come in line with the other gulf states. Thank you for your post, god bless to everyone who has hung in there, and god bless to all those who gave there life for the Iraqi people to see themselves coming to the fold of free citizens able to fulfill there hopes and dreams of a better life. Let us not forget those who are our brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, who payed the ultimate sacrifce to bring freedom to this country. We owe them a great debt. Maybe think about donating to the men and women of our armed forces when we all increase our wealth, I know I will. Semper Fi