Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI Update/Apology May 27

BBalls

The real IRONY;

First and foremost , this post was shared on his sight to a grateful group of followers, Second any time Steve posts anything it almost immediately is reposted on everyone elses site , (this is a perfect example) and it stems from the fact that his info is consistently the most credible. I agree no one is batting a thousand on this RV , but you people who are so critical of everyones posts need to back off and take a look at yourself . He is apologizing to his members , he did apologize for his own misgivings on a previous occassion. It is very difficult to determine what anyones motives are on this subject. No one is perfect , I like Okie , he is entertaining , he tells me what I want to here , that does not mean I beleive everything he says , who knows one of these days he will be right . Well to each their own , but geese guys and gals lets give em a break. Boon

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

The real IRONY;

any time Steve posts anything it almost immediately is reposted on everyone elses site , (this is a perfect example) and it stems from the fact that his info is consistently the most credible.

laugh.gif Its not posted here because its the most credible.....its because we all need a good laugh at the rediculous things he claims on a day to day basis....the same with the rest of the gurus....its not posted here because its credible information, we have plenty of that coming from our members here researching and digging up articles and documents, all the guru crap is posted here for laughter, plain and simple.....And it just so happens that it gives everyone here an idea of how clueless some people really are......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Steve, Steve, where ever you are......YOU need to quit checking others and do a good old fashion SELF CHECK! I hear what you say but your actions speak louder then words. You need to own up and quit blaming others for pumping and shattering hopes. You say you are a Christian. The Word says you will know them by their fruits, well your fruit stinks. No judging here, just stating the FACT. Quit misleading people, do that SELF CHECK and make it right. WE will forgive you, but until then your credibility is SHOT.

i agree with your post but have you noticed the he has been apologizes allot here lately.

• Upvote 1

I firmly believe that these "pumpers" are culpable to the public for their outrageous claims. Now where they stand legally, morally and ethically may need to be investigated.... I have only been invested since November, but I have heard this song and dance so many times I am immune at this point, and believe by the time it really does happen I am going to want documentation signed by Maliki, Allawi and Shabibi and notarized by Saleh too.

And as far as "boots on the ground" is concerned, I believe they have their boots in something, but definitely not on the ground!

I firmly believe that these "pumpers" are culpable to the public for their outrageous claims. Now where they stand legally, morally and ethically may need to be investigated.... I have only been invested since November, but I have heard this song and dance so many times I am immune at this point, and believe by the time it really does happen I am going to want documentation signed by Maliki, Allawi and Shabibi and notarized by Saleh too.

And as far as "boots on the ground" is concerned, I believe they have their boots in something, but definitely not on the ground!

Dear XX Members,

I can only deeply apologize for the hype, circus acts, emergency posts and conference calls from the clowns, etc., to only annoy you all and what it did to your anxieties. I truly believe that was very cruel.

I was told they are all now in damage control, and rightfully so.

Based on the information from the "GET" lost team, you are rich today. So, I would like to ask you a straight forward question, are you?

Please respond here if your are and what rate and place you cashed in today. If not, you might want to skip this section.

The last credible information I had was from Ray's contacts in Iraq. This information was not from JoeP or Joe Blow, etc., as they all have never been even close, but only a bunch of logical theories.

Today was the ultimate obsession as to being first among every forum except ours, with no respect for the consequences of being wrong.

I had many emails telling me that their weekend was now devastated because it did not happen today. Listen, my heart goes out to you, but I could have predicted that because you are basing this as a "life saving" vs. "live changing" event.

Again, I am so sorry for your disappointments, and my wife and I will pray for you all that have reached your wits end. For those in that situation please try and stay strong.

Let's now honor and focus on the true meaning of the "Memorial Day Weekend" by honoring the lost love ones that gave up their life to defend this great country that I am proud to call home.

What you and I did with our investment in the Iraqi currency was place our confidence in not only the government of Iraq but the global market that Iraq would do the right thing and emerge as the economic giant in the middle east.

I would not in a million years give up my investment in this country, nor should you. Not only am I confident we will all prosper in this investment, I was so confident years ago I invested as joint partnership in a business.

I have way more riding on this investment than you know, however, I have not lost one moment of sleep over it. I am more confident now than ever.

For you investors that just do not have the backbone to stick with this, I pray for you, and those that invested as a financial enhancement to your future, I admire you.

I will continue my commitment to you that we as a team will bring you the most important and accurate and factual updates as we get them.

I get many questions about my contracts. I shared what I could when I did, so at this time, I will share more at the appropriate time. This means do not ask me again in a pubic forum to confidential information.

I truly think I have a good handle on the situation and timing of this event, however, not all assumptions are accurate.

This was a very good week for a window of opportunity.

I have heard so much about the "Green Light", "Amber Light", "Blinking Light", etc., that I truly believe there is something to this, so when you all figure it out, get back to me. I have had experts tell me about it and have no clue to what it means globally. Post something when you know.

I am really out of comments at this time. After the bashing last week because I tried to interact with all of you, I only posted a couple times.

I will try and be back online later this evening. I will give it one more chance to interact with you. No other site does this except us. So, remember, please be respectful to all members and their comments.

God Bless you all.

Steve

SteveI is nothing but a self serving bipolar wackjob. If I were him, I would worry who is gonna show up at his post RV party, to slap him, litterally, upside his head. He has disrespected and pissed off many with his hollier than thou attitude and he makes me sick the way he uses God and always talking about praying for someone. He is a phony piece of dog turd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

History shows us that the greatest public crowd manipulator was none other than Adolph Hitler (look it up for yourself).

SteveI falls right into line. He always blames the members of HIS site for the thing that HE says and does.

He has efectively weeded out ANYONE that dares question ANYTHING he does.

He then not only locks his site so no one new can join but also has set his site so that no one can even view what's going on unless they already belong.

What does he have to hide?

When someone creates a cult, they have 2 objectives.

1) Control his followers.

2) Keep the outside world from seeing what's going on.

SteveI has BOTH covered!

What's next Steve.......Stevestown, Arizona???