Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terr k He thinks he is elvis posted it RVed Bull S.

stevethecloser

Tery k said he said he had reliable sources that the rved happenned well where is it how come the media did not advertise it also why didn't our president O bama take credit for it maybe his information is all bull st

so nowwe wait till shabbi pulls the trigger.

? we all know it didnt RV . dont trust terry k . or u trolln ?

Tery k said he said he had reliable sources that the rved happenned well where is it how come the media did not advertise it also why didn't our president O bama take credit for it maybe his information is all bull st

so nowwe wait till shabbi pulls the trigger.

? we all know it didnt RV . dont trust terry k . or u trolln ?

MY MOMMA ALWAYS SAID IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY IT AT ALL if the man thinks it did let him we all know every ding guru and intell connection out there has been wrong....I think instead of bashing lets all cross our fingers and hope he is right or that anyone is right because last time i checked its not about whos right or wrong...its all about PLEASE GOD LET THIS HAPPEN

• Upvote 1