Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Raising the zeros is different than deleting

tommyboy

If they raise to a certain level like you said 5 or 10 cents first, and then afterwards lop in a certain amount of time, I will take my dinar with pleasure and cash in at 10 cents and be happy as s*%t!!! laugh.gif Never thought of that before, but of course never heard anything mentioned of the sort either!!! I hope we could only be so lucky to get a rate change first, then a lop if thats their plan!

I can't beleive I gave Keep a + B)

Almost everytime I asked someone of Iraqi decent its a person working in a bank, a laborer or a terp, its all the same negative remove 3 zeros lop talk...Even my turkish coworker who knows Iraq has an extremely negative view of the whole thing. I mean no optimism....

They just spit out what they read in their papers which a lot of those lop articles we have access to online.

What they don't know is the detail oriented info and analysis that scooter provides. When I share this, they don't have an answer. They don't know.

Granted we don't know for a fact that it will RV either, just that there is a lot of positives about Iraq but I'm not going to go through a big long list of why I don't think it will LOP or why I believe this is a long term investment but I acknowledge the current situation fits a LOP scenario. I just don't think they will turn left down that path; choosing instead to keep moving in the same direction as they have always done.

Russianhuey don't get yourself in trouble trying to get a better translation. None of us on these boards is worth taking any risk but at the same time, I really do appreciate you sharing even if its not what we want

Stay safe and eat well.

• Upvote 1

Sorry, but this post still doesn't defend anything you said. Because you can come on a board and post about how you defend our country, and how your bullets dont have names has no relevance to this post. I congradulate you and thank people like you everyday for the freedom I have, but do you think your the only one who has done something good for our country? You don't know me, the life I live, or the job I do. No need to get defensive, my post was simply put. If you can't spell correctly or even attempt to, why should anyone take what you say in your post seriously?

And Keep, for the "big shot" coming here that has no proof you sure do have the balls to jump in. If I remember correctly, your always the one talking down to people when they can't bring any "proof" to the table and telling people to leave the post unless they can come up with a logical debate or some proof to back their facts up, correct? So to sit here and say something so ignorant. "Pretty much....thats what happens here....if they dont like what you say, and have nothing intelligent to say or debate about, they pick on something else to try and justify why you are wrong lol....its pretty funny actually....". Show me an article, a picture, personal proof or anything that validates anything this guy says. Did you talk to his students, or were you there when Huey talked to them? What's that? You don't have anything? That's what I thought, your double talking isn't needed here. Their is no "proof" to his post, and to be honest, it's just like any other rumor. Word of mouth. So unless YOU can step up to the plate with some FACTUAL information defending Huey's Post, then why even get in the middle. Just to add your 2cents? Like you do on EVERY OTHER POST?

Did I say he was right?? Please point out where I said that and then insert foot in mouth......my comment was simple, when people on here dont like what someone has to say, whether its right or wrong, and they dont have anything to discredit the poster, they attack them about their spelling and grammar and tell the poster that since they cant spell every word right, they must be wrong laugh.gif I dont think I need to bring FACTUAL information about that because it happens everyday here and Im sure you have seen it and been a part of it......you really make an arse out of yourself when you put words in my mouth before understanding my stance.....now go back and sit down and wait to be called on....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Russian....Is the RV mentioned at all?

Out of curiosity....why are we reviewing a dated article?

Better question.... Why is anybody asking russianhuey anything. He's just a killjoy who just talks lop all day long, period.

Just look at all his posts. LOP LOP LOP......

If Iraq lops it's currency, they will always be broke and living in a backwards cesspool with nothing but war and disaster to look forward to.

The day the US leaves premature, one of these clowns now running the show will become the next dictator. If it does lop, bring the boys home! The place will quickly go to hell again because, without wealth and someone to show them how rule of law democracies work, that is their destiny. God forbid this will happen!

I have a friend at work from Iraq. His family left in 2007 because they just couldn't stand it any longer. They're all educated and had no hope of using their degrees to better themselves or their country. They are doing very well hear in N. America. Whether :) they go back or not is anybodies guess. The way things are now, not likely!

Pretty much....thats what happens here....if they dont like what you say, and have nothing intelligent to say or debate about, they pick on something else to try and justify why you are wrong lol....its pretty funny actually....

No,they get tired of reading the same cra@# day in and day out.Also this belongs in the lop section, attention to detail my friend.Maybe they use this forum as a means of simple entertainment until the RV....JMOpost-35925-130659419742_thumb.jpg

LOP LOP LOP LOP LOP LOP LOP LOP weather LOP LOP LOP LOP LOP

Now I feel better

You will probably make some money off of this

but the idea that Iraq will not be worth anthing if they lop sounds kinda silly

what if the dollar trippled in value would we be poorer then?

if the US federal revinue trippled in size would that be a bad thing

food for thought

Semper Fi

and

LOP

If the dollar tripled in value we'd be able to buy "stuff" for a whole lot cheaper. That is... if we continue to import everything. I'm assuming you're talking about a $3 RV after a LOP. HOWEVER, this is not a good comparison. The IQD is so utterly worthless that a 3x increase would have virtually no effect on their economy. You still have to look at the PPP... which is somewhere around $2000 - $3500. If you triple that, MAYBE you can survive. We're not talking about the average american income of $50k... and THEN triple.

I'm still waiting for the explanation on why a LOP helps at all. It absolutely won't help their country/economy grow. If it's such a great idea why don't we just print money like mad to create massive hyperinflation so we can LOP. We could continue to print after that so we can LOP again! Why don't we just continue to LOP? Clearly that's the answer to it all

Well that was a fine theoretical answer

however here in the real world where I dwell and where I have led Marines into combat

where I have defended a nation and freed others from tyranny

The accuracy of my syntax has little bearing

No one has spell checked addresses on my bullets the nor the names of the enemy that have fallen before my weapon

So while you sit comfy cozy

just keep grading your papers and I will continue to safeguard your freedom to do so

Your Welcome lol

Semper Fi

I agree with you, and I agree with TQ. You are obviously a well educated man.

I thank you for your service and will be thinking of you and all of our military heroes over this weekend.

No,they get tired of reading the same cra@# day in and day out.Also this belongs in the lop section, attention to detail my friend.Maybe they use this forum as a means of simple entertainment until the RV....JMOpost-35925-130659419742_thumb.jpg

This isent the only case Im referring to....I meant it as a general occurance....I have seen TONS of people come across these boards, sharing information, none saying the same thing over and over, but when they would speak about something that people didnt want to hear or something that could be negative towards our investment, instead of people bringing their side to the table, or debating why what they might have said was wrong they just simply attack the posters spelling and grammar as if that is the one true indicator that someone knows what they are talking about and discredit/bash that poster only because they might not have the best typing skills......

Amen huey. I'm with ya brother. The only reason they attack your spelling is because they can't attack your argument.

I do not believe that.

Perhaps this is a generational thing, but when someone does not spell correctly, this indicates they do not read, therefore, they are not education. In general, this is the rule. It really bothers me when correct spelling and grammar are not used.

What I am finding is that many smart, well-read people just cannot spell. Period.

This isent the only case Im referring to....I meant it as a general occurance....I have seen TONS of people come across these boards, sharing information, none saying the same thing over and over, but when they would speak about something that people didnt want to hear or something that could be negative towards our investment, instead of people bringing their side to the table, or debating why what they might have said was wrong they just simply attack the posters spelling and grammar as if that is the one true indicator that someone knows what they are talking about and discredit/bash that poster only because they might not have the best typing skills......

thanks for the intel lopster boy.... jk

Edited by Girll7

Pretty much....thats what happens here....if they dont like what you say, and have nothing intelligent to say or debate about, they pick on something else to try and justify why you are wrong lol....its pretty funny actually....

Common Keep...sometimes stuff is sooooo outlandish that it begs to be pointed out... Spelling is a fundamental process of articulation.

Common Keep...sometimes stuff is sooooo outlandish that it begs to be pointed out... Spelling is a fundamental process of articulation.

I know but sometimes its taken a little far ya know? As far as trying to tell someone they are full of crap only because they misspell alot of words.....I think people are sometimes a bit judgemental on things that dont really make a person who they are, and because of that, are quick to dismiss what they say even though they could be very well educated on a subject and know exactly what they are talking about!

I know but sometimes its taken a little far ya know? As far as trying to tell someone they are full of crap only because they misspell alot of words.....I think people are sometimes a bit judgemental on things that dont really make a person who they are, and because of that, are quick to dismiss what they say even though they could be very well educated on a subject and know exactly what they are talking about!

we don't agree on much but this I agree with you on this one. This has become a very different forum since I first began lurking around. Folks are rude just because no one knows who they really are. Some of it is frustration, particularly, if......they bought their dinar at the behest of some pumper....but there is really no excuse for rude...obnoxious....or in some instances out right nasty posts. We are never all going to agree on a particular subject.....but we don't have to disagree with disdane. What really concerns me? there are folks on this forum that are going to soon, be very well off. IF... Money... has a tendency to exascerbate the personality, just the thought of some with a lot of money is a frightening proposition! just saying

Edited by detroitjazzman
  • Upvote 1

we don't agree on much but this I agree with you on this one. This has become a very different forum since I first began lurking around. Folks are rude just because no one knows who they really are. Some of it is frustration, particularly, if......they bought their dinar at the behest of some pumper....but there is really no excuse for rude...obnoxious....or in some instances out right nasty posts. We are never all going to agree on a particular subject.....but we don't have to disagree with disdane. What really concerns me? there are folks on this forum that are going to soon, be very well off. IF... Money... has a tendency to exascerbate the personality, just the thought of some with a lot of money is a frightening proposition! just saying

laugh.gif Yes it has become a little different....seen it change over the year or so I have been here but although people are being more blunt and open about how they really feel, I think its better then what it was before honestly....it used to be alot of "TK" type followers and believers with their heads up in the clouds...then they finally came down a little and I think now for the most part, the ones who have been around are just tired of all the BS that has been repeated over and over so we def have a sense of whats just complete crap and whats not and the members here arent afraid to call someone out when they smell it....yea at times we can be a little harsh, and there is better ways to express ourselves but i guess its better then everyone just agreeing on everything that comes across the boards! laugh.gif

Rescue Breaths,

A spelling lecture from someone who does not know the difference between "your" and you're"?

For all:

Your is a possessive, as in "Your book."

You're is one of many contractions used in English, short for two words, not one. As in "You're very clever." Can be replaced with "you are."

Thus we have: Do not = don't. It is = It's You are = you're.

You're welcome.

And as for you, Russian Hooey,

You think it's funny to call yourself that?

• 1 month later...

If they raise to a certain level like you said 5 or 10 cents first, and then afterwards lop in a certain amount of time, I will take my dinar with pleasure and cash in at 10 cents and be happy as s*%t!!! laugh.gif Never thought of that before, but of course never heard anything mentioned of the sort either!!! I hope we could only be so lucky to get a rate change first, then a lop if thats their plan!

That would be nice, but what would their reasoning be for doing it that way? Can anyone think of a legitimate reason to back this scenerio up?

Edited by RealisticLassie