Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You're forged! Trump declares Obama's birth certificate fake Read more: You're forged! Trump declares Obama's birth certificate fake

rtrusty

The state of Hawaii DID NOT verify it! In fact this link shows Hawaii Elections Official: Obama not born here! JUNE 10, 2010 - SMOKING GUN?

Um...first off, he is NOT an ELECTIONS official..he was a temporary absentee ballot worker, and his own BOSS called him a liar.

And second, yes, the state of Hawaii DID verify that Obama's birth certificate was real, he was born in Hawaii and he IS natural born.

I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008, over eight months ago

Edited by ajskj
  • Upvote 1

Quote of the Day

(understatement of the century)

“The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

This from an eastern European newspaper.

The whole world knows BO is total BS.

• Upvote 10

Quote of the Day

“The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

BRAVO..........you hammered that nailth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 7

Um...first off, he is NOT an ELECTIONS official..he was a temporary absentee ballot worker, and his own BOSS called him a liar.

And second, yes, the state of Hawaii DID verify that Obama's birth certificate was real, he was born in Hawaii and he IS natural born.

I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008, over eight months ago

It was proven that Dr. Chiyome Fukino lied about seeing the

bc because she said it was half type and half was done by hand.

Also when Obama put up his first bc he said that was all they had

and lord be hold he got a hold of another bc a couple of months later.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry you feel as though you are being deceived. You might want to work on that. It's not easy living in these tumultuous times. However, I am very excited to inform you that there are programs for those who just can't seem to fit in. Naturally, I would have thought the religion you so adamantly follow might have provided some sense of community for you. It appears I am mistaken. If you would like to seek any further help, you just have ask! I'm sure someone can point you in the right direction.

Best of luck

YEP!

Quote of the Day

Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Those that voted for Obama in 2008 to prove they're not a Racist,

Need to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove they're not a FOOL.

• Upvote 8

It was proven that Dr. Chiyome Fukino lied about seeing the

bc because she said it was half type and half was done by hand.

Also when Obama put up his first bc he said that was all they had

and lord be hold he got a hold of another bc a couple of months later.

No, it has NOT been proven that she lied. Just YOU saying so does not make it true.

And yes, the first BC was ALL he could get...until they made a SPECIAL EXCEPTION because of the harassment from the birthers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No, it has NOT been proven that she lied. Just YOU saying so does not make it true.

And yes, the first BC was ALL he could get...until they made a SPECIAL EXCEPTION because of the harassment from the birthers.

And I'm not the one saying she lied it is in one of my earlier postings

and since you don't read anything how could you know this?

So the EXCEPTON is he went and forge a bc just for us.lol

Special Exception???

You mean they finally spent $25 for a copy?

This was supposed to be on file, but available only to BO.

Instead he spent 2 mil to keep it out of court.

You can bring a horse to water but you can't make it drink, especially if all it wants is kool aid.

And I'm not the one saying she lied it is in one of my earlier postings

and since you don't read anything how could you know this?

So the EXCEPTON is he went and forge a bc just for us.lol

You can't reason with......... sheeple rtrusty their just BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADbiggrin.gif

Special Exception???

You mean they finally spent $25 for a copy?

This was supposed to be on file, but available only to BO.

Instead he spent 2 mil to keep it out of court.

You can bring a horse to water but you can't make it drink, especially if all it wants is kool aid.

Nope. They made a special exception to release something they no longer issue.

It is on file and the only thing that was available...even to HIM...without the exception...was the first form he provided. That is STILL the only form that anyone born in Hawaii can get.

And no, he did NOT spend two million on anything to do with his birth certificate...

SMH.

• Upvote 2

You are obsessed.

The state if Hawaii verified it. What Trump thinks is immaterial. Get over it.

It's pretty easy to see that he's not the only one obsessed..... Kinda like calling the kettle black, eh ajskj? If it's no big deal like you say, then you ought to take your own advise and let it go. People will believe what they want to, reguardless of what we say or do. After the elections in 2012 right or wrong, whomever is elected or re-elected by then it won't matter. What does matter is wither or not Maliki will finally get his GOI fully formed!! (sorry trying to get myself back on track). IMHO, you are adding fuel to the fire. Let it go. I used to get all worried about that stuff, but now I understand that the best thing for me to do if I don't like the current occupant of the White House is to vote.

• Upvote 2

It's pretty easy to see that he's not the only one obsessed..... Kinda like calling the kettle black, eh ajskj? If it's no big deal like you say, then you ought to take your own advise and let it go. You would have a point if it was ME posting ten threads a day...but it's not.People will believe what they want to, reguardless of what we say or do. So...because people will believe what they want...I should ignore BLATANT LIES??? After the elections in 2012 right or wrong, whomever is elected or re-elected by then it won't matter. What does matter is wither or not Maliki will finally get his GOI fully formed!! (sorry trying to get myself back on track). IMHO, you are adding fuel to the fire. Let it go. I used to get all worried about that stuff, but now I understand that the best thing for me to do if I don't like the current occupant of the White House is to vote.

Good for you. As I have said MANY TIMES...I don't care if you like the man or his policies and debate THAT...just don't post BLATANT LIES...or i will point them out.:)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Okay, I watched that video on the birth certificate and Adobe Illustrator/Acrobat and this is the first time I have felt that there was anything to any of these allegations about Obama. I'm not saying he's not a citizen but I do think he needs to explain the apparent tampering with the document. This reminds me of when CBS did a story on Bush's national guard service based on a document from the 70s that used fonts that weren't around until the 1980s. Dan Rather ended up losing his job over that one. This looks like a similar case of people who aren't very familiar with modern technology being caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

• Upvote 2

Okay, I watched that video on the birth certificate and Adobe Illustrator/Acrobat and this is the first time I have felt that there was anything to any of these allegations about Obama. I'm not saying he's not a citizen but I do think he needs to explain the apparent tampering with the document. This reminds me of when CBS did a story on Bush's national guard service based on a document from the 70s that used fonts that weren't around until the 1980s. Dan Rather ended up losing his job over that one. This looks like a similar case of people who aren't very familiar with modern technology being caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Yes Mr. Rich I agreed with you

I do think he needs to explain the apparent tampering with the document.

• Upvote 1

MOP you really need to give it a rest.....you have posted in the last days no less than 2 of the rediculous post....I really don't understand the purpose....and for this point alone....I have to say again Reading is Fundamental. And to continue to post the same thing over and over is just.......I don't know what to say to you....Just glad that I can think for myself and have enough education to understand BS from the truth.

The state of Hawaii DID NOT verify it! In fact this link shows Hawaii Elections Official: Obama not born here! JUNE 10, 2010 - SMOKING GUN?

did you not listen to the keeper of the records in Hawaii? she was on national TV indicated that this was his birth certificate..verified he was born in Hawaii. I don't know what this continues to pop up on this forum....But unless you have something other than Donald Trump word for this...I would suggest you just get over it. or come up with something concrete

• Upvote 1

IDK why it's claimed to be so hard to produce a Hawaii birth certificate.

My daughter was born at Tripler Army hospital on Oahu.

We needed to replace her lost birth certificate when she was getting ready to get her drivers license, and we had no trouble at all getting it.

Did everything on-line no problem.

He hasn't had any problem.

The way I understand it...it's a picture of the original on file....it was scanned with the OCR left on which lifts the text of. I asked a REAL computer expert.

By the way...

The PDF is composed of multiple images. That’s correct. Using a photo editor or PDF viewer of your choice, you can extract this image data, view it, hide it, etc. But these layers, as they’re being called, aren’t layers in the traditional photo-editing sense of the word. They are, quite literally, pieces of image data that have been positioned in a PDF container. They appear as text but also contain glyphs, dots, lines, boxes, squiggles, and random garbage. They’re not combined or merged in any way. Quite simply, they look like they were created programmatically, not by a human.

What’s plausible is that somewhere along the way — from the scanning device to the PDF-creation software, both of which can perform OCR (optical character recognition) — these partial/pseudo-text images were created and saved. What’s not plausible is that the government spent all this time manufacturing Obama’s birth certificate only to commit the laughably rookie mistake of exporting the layers from Photoshop, or whatever photo editing software they are meant to have used. It’s likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner. Let’s leave it at that.

This entire controversy over the ‘layers’ has been cleared up, over at
, we found a way to reproduce the same results as were found in Obama’s certificate. No photoshoping required. No OCR required. What was done was simply optimizing the PDF for distribution and separating the text from the background and surrounding areas helps with file compression and thus produces a smaller sized document for dissemination.

Edited by ajskj
  • Upvote 1

The way I understand it...it's a picture of the original on file....it was scanned with the OCR left on which lifts the text of. I asked a REAL computer expert.

By the way...

The PDF is composed of multiple images. That’s correct. Using a photo editor or PDF viewer of your choice, you can extract this image data, view it, hide it, etc. But these layers, as they’re being called, aren’t layers in the traditional photo-editing sense of the word. They are, quite literally, pieces of image data that have been positioned in a PDF container. They appear as text but also contain glyphs, dots, lines, boxes, squiggles, and random garbage. They’re not combined or merged in any way. Quite simply, they look like they were created programmatically, not by a human.

What’s plausible is that somewhere along the way — from the scanning device to the PDF-creation software, both of which can perform OCR (optical character recognition) — these partial/pseudo-text images were created and saved. What’s not plausible is that the government spent all this time manufacturing Obama’s birth certificate only to commit the laughably rookie mistake of exporting the layers from Photoshop, or whatever photo editing software they are meant to have used. It’s likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner. Let’s leave it at that.

This entire controversy over the ‘layers’ has been cleared up, over at
, we found a way to reproduce the same results as were found in Obama’s certificate. No photoshoping required. No OCR required. What was done was simply optimizing the PDF for distribution and separating the text from the background and surrounding areas helps with file compression and thus produces a smaller sized document for dissemination.

The guy who addressed the layers issue also responded to the optimization and OCR arguments in this video. I've played around with Adobe products enough to know that he presents a compelling case. I've defended Obama a lot at this forum, but I have to be fair. Something here doesn't add up.

The guy who addressed the layers issue also responded to the optimization and OCR arguments in this video. I've played around with Adobe products enough to know that he presents a compelling case. I've defended Obama a lot at this forum, but I have to be fair. Something here doesn't add up.

I know you have. The thing is...the first birth certificate says exactly the same thing. Why would he fiddle with layers to say exactly what the state has already VERIFIED as true? They were able to reproduce exactly the SAME THING with another document...which tells me that this guy doesn't know what he is talking about.

Read this again.

This entire controversy over the ‘layers’ has been cleared up, over at http://www.nkyvoice.com/ , we found a way to reproduce the same results as were found in Obama’s certificate. No photoshoping required. No OCR required. What was done was simply optimizing the PDF for distribution and separating the text from the background and surrounding areas helps with file compression and thus produces a smaller sized document for dissemination.

• Upvote 1