Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanks to the People Who Comment on the Translated News Posts

We have dedicated researching mods and members who bring a great volume of news items from foreign media for us to read and learn from. I am so grateful to all of you.

However, I read these posts over and over and for the life of me I cannot understand enough, usually, to know if it is a good sign or a bad sign in terms of the RV.

So to get an idea of whether I should be smiling or frowning I continue scrolling down and read the comments left by the other members who have read the item and felt it was worthy of a comment and sometimes and explanation of why they feel this is good or bad news.

People ... without your comments, most of the time I would be totally clueless about what the news item is saying, and then whether it is good news or bad. For that I must say ...

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING !

I would be totally lost without you and I imagine there are other readers who would also be in the dark without your input.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 5

What smee2 is saying here is that he appreciates everybody's point of view on articles that are posted in the DV forums. I think it is good that he takes the time to make this statement. ;)

:blush:

actually ... she

thanks

smee2

• Upvote 1

I'm with ya Smee et al

I usually skim the post unless the first few lines of the copied translation are discernible and comprehensible, in which case I immediately jump to the next post and read people's reactions and responses to it. I know it's like freeloading in a way, riding on the coattails of those who have more finesse and experience in wading through the deep waters of international (or at least Iraqi) news media, but it's the only way I can glean any helpful information from the articles without tearing out my hair, biting my fingernails to the pulp, and in general just going crazy. So thank you to everyone that posts replies, and I do try from time to time to read them thoroughly and offer my opinion on them. *Clinks glass*

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Ditto Smee... I do my best, and for the life of me the translation comes out so garbled, as either black or white, and it's really hard to tell which one they mean. This whole thing really is a crash course in finance, investment, currency exchange, current events, politics, business, taxes, culture issues, ancient history AND a language barrier! Yes I'm a newbie, been doing this for about a month, and I'm learning as fast as I can. I'm lucky, I had someone I know point me toward this site for information. There's so much to learn, and so little time. I went to Breitling's site, and my head started to spin just looking at the titles to his articles! I'm a smart cookie, and its going to take time for me to figure this stuff out.

So yes! Thank you, all of you, and Adam especially for creating such a wonderful place to learn as fast as we can!

Ditto Smee... I do my best, and for the life of me the translation comes out so garbled, as either black or white, and it's really hard to tell which one they mean. This whole thing really is a crash course in finance, investment, currency exchange, current events, politics, business, taxes, culture issues, ancient history AND a language barrier! Yes I'm a newbie, been doing this for about a month, and I'm learning as fast as I can. I'm lucky, I had someone I know point me toward this site for information. There's so much to learn, and so little time. I went to Breitling's site, and my head started to spin just looking at the titles to his articles! I'm a smart cookie, and its going to take time for me to figure this stuff out.

So yes! Thank you, all of you, and Adam especially for creating such a wonderful place to learn as fast as we can!

Here ya go HG. I really like this video that helps explain a lot. All true. Vote for Ron Paul !! (video NOT about him)