Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MALIKI'S 10:00 AM BIG ANNOUNCEMENT?

FRUSTRATED

Has anybody seen anything on the big announcement that MALIKI said he was going to give at 10:00 am today!!! Thanks

MALIKI HAS BEEN GIVEN BIG ANNOUNCEMENT SINCE HES BEEN IN OFFICE, NO BIG DEAL AND I CAN TELL YOU IF THERE IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT IT WANT BE ABOUT THE RV....SO DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP NOT GOING TO HAPPEN FOR A WHILE :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

My friend was over there, a "Boots on the ground" person... he/she/it said that Maliki whispered into the microphone, addressing all speculative investors out there illegally holding Dinar outside of the holy land, that the RV is never going to happen on his watch. So, the big announcement turned out to a big letdown for us... better pack up shop and move onto the Yuan guys.

-_-

• Downvote 9

My friend was over there, a "Boots on the ground" person... he/she/it said that Maliki whispered into the microphone, addressing all speculative investors out there illegally holding Dinar outside of the holy land, that the RV is never going to happen on his watch. So, the big announcement turned out to a big letdown for us... better pack up shop and move onto the Yuan guys.

-_-

Bullshit> that announcement would be posted in every news paper and especially in the gazzatti news times everytime Maliki farts they announce it

• Upvote 2

Bullshit> that announcement would be posted in every news paper and especially in the gazzatti news times everytime Maliki farts they announce it

I guess my extreme sarcasm didn't shine through well enough... That's when you know there's waaaaay too much Dinar desperation smog in the atmosphere over this forum...

• Downvote 2