Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar on Ebay

snakes251

Don't know if anyone else has noticed, but the bids on Ebay for IQD notes have been quite low. Most I've seen are the lower denoms, but some of the higher ones (like 4 x 25000 bundles) are still getting bids. Just thought it was an oddity--what say you?

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, also another site that sells dinar dropped their prices by about 5% on their Dinar. Did strike me as a little curious when i saw it.

Dealers are probably running out of IQD, and those legit dealers that have it, want to dump it before they are left with something that will be harder to sell at a higher rate. I understand that legit dealers cannot keep unsold currency. They need to unload it prior to the RV and the skyrocketing value.

Ebay seems to have some of the best prices. What do people think about buying on eBay in general for dinars? My seller was in Jordan and the dinar arrived in 2 business days.

From my experience's it been great i've picked up some amazing deals lately like 400,000 IQD for £200 or $320 to you. even on small denoms there was a guy selling a small amount of 50 notes so I contacted him asked if he had more he said he had 500 50IQD notes and he'd sell them all for £80 / $130........ everyting has been checked and verified as legit I have a couple of million sent to me from Kuwait with fedex only took 4 days!! and the seller dident even charge me for the fedex delivery.

I do like ebay but you gotta be careful, there are people on there looking to con you or anyone else out of your money. look for sellers with alot of positive feedback from previous sales of IQD.

GO RV :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Ebay seems to have some of the best prices. What do people think about buying on eBay in general for dinars? My seller was in Jordan and the dinar arrived in 2 business days.

hi laney any chance you can tell me the ebay seller's id? i am interesting in getting some through ebay. thanks.

hi laney any chance you can tell me the ebay seller's id? i am interesting in getting some through ebay. thanks.

I`ve used ebay many times to buy dinar, the guy i use and trust the most is this guy, steven2117. I`ve never had a problem and all the notes are fine when i check with a black light.....try him and you will see :)

• Upvote 1

HI, I have some dinar for sale on Ebay, purchased thru Ali a year ago. not selling all, but want to sell some. go find daddywolf65 I have a auction of 4- 25k notes for sale... .and will sell whatever size you want up to 4 mill.

thanks

Travis

traviswolf@suddenlink.net

ps. I live in Austin,tx and will send out 1st think once paid thru paypal.

Just look at the feedback - I think they are all good. I used jaki for some large orders and also bought small denoms off a couple others. All good peeps. Buyer protection and pay with a credit card :)

Pumpers = unemployed = low sales = people not buying their crap = low dinar prices

Dealers had high rates before and people were buying because people were believing the pumpers. Now no one believes their crap, thus why you do not see them on here anymore and why they say it is all done. They have nothing more to make up, so their only way out was "Its done".