Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5-22-11 OKIE IS SHOCKED!

DinarThug

Oh boy Oakie...Although I usually find your posts entertaining and look forward to them as a humorous pick me up, I must say that this "IT'S DONE" scenario is played man. It's NOT DONE! It will be DONE when it shows on the Forex, CBI and in my bank account. It will be DONE when the Iraqi Dinar is recognized as an international currancy and is openly traded on the World Markets (not just sold to investors by dealers and banks). C'mon dude, STOP saying it is DONE. It is clearly not DONE by everyone else's definition of DONE. I wish it was DONE, the Iraqi's wish it was DONE, everyone everywhere wishes it was Done. IT IS NOT DONE!

Whew....I'm DONE.

Go RV!

Rev. 21: 7 "He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." (KJV)

Proverbs 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 17. A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18. An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19. A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. (KJV)

These scriptures are not aimed at anyone in particular but rather to all that might be participants in being posers or pretenders. Lord have mercy on us all!

DokterJ

• Upvote 2

Okie

NOOOOOOO WAYYYY you could be right. :blink: Have you checked the CBI site, The Dinar is still selling at the 1170 rate. The auction on the 23rd was over 190,000. If they did RV why would they still be selling at the old rate. :unsure:

Does not compute, I also think your full of it and I will not say with "what" but its brown and smells. :(:(

Go away we need no more intel from you, it is never right anyway. :(

flyeaglefly

1. Okie is not a Christian and does not love the Lord.

2. Okie does not consider us Christians and figures we do not love the Lord.

3. All of us are not Christians and do not love the Lord.

End Quote

Far from me the thought of defending Okie......But...In regard to the above you wrote....With all the due respect...So what?

As far as I know being a non-Christian is not some sort of federal charge (yet)...

Poor Oakie,

Now we know why he has to do this line of work. I hope his employer will insist pumpers begin to use elementary level grammar.

Night Classes are in order if he doesn't get a substantial raise or a RV soon!!.

* Okie Oil Man Chat: 5/22/11

May 22nd, 2011 05:14 pm

May22,2011

Sunday

OKIE_OIL_MAN >>>> THEY MADE MANY CONCESSIONS LAST WEEK THAT WAS PRECLUDED WITH THE STATEMENT—

[OKIE_OIL_MAN]> >>>RATE IS LOCKED IN AND FIRM AND CAN NOT BE CHANGED AT THIS JUNCTURE [OKIE_OIL_MAN] THERE ARE NO TURNING BACK NOW—-

OKIE_OIL_MAN>>>> AND ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT FOR THE POWERS TO BE TO INSTIGATE THIS OCCURENCE (?? you mean INITIATE? instigate is what you do you my dear)

OKIE_OIL_MAN]> >> HAWK–THIS 45 DAY CASH IN PERIOD SEEM’S TO BE BUZZING AROUND THE CHAT ROOMS– ???? 's?

OKIE_OIL_MAN>>>> THERE ARE A HISTORICAL PRESIDENCE FOR THIS IN RELATION TO WHAT KUWAIT DONE AS WELL AS IRAQ IN CASHING THE OLD SADDAM NOTES– ( try " is" and its precedent not presidence (totally different)

Wishwell11

GO RV...GO BIG.....GO QUICKLY