Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey Everyone,

We may be hours before the impending gift our heavenly father lays upon us. I know many of you have prayed for this day over and over again. I am sure during those prayers you have ask the lord our savior to bring this gift to you and your family. I myself did the very same thing, but realized, its not about me and my family. We are just a simple vessel to which his glory must be pasted through.

My family and I have felt for the longest time that our path was to help people. Not just a few but hundreds. We always felt his hand leading down that path (his path, not ours). Every single experience that has been placed in front of us from childhood till now has been a training of sorts to be ready for this moment.

We have been making plans on what to do. I remember a post not so long ago about what you were going to do with your gift. There were so many great stories and thoughts. I would like you all to take it to the next level.

I would like you and your families to sit down today and write down on paper what you intend to do with your money. How are you going to spend it. Is it going to pay off all your debts, are you going to give to charity, etc. However, I want you all to remember that this gift has been brought to you one way or the other by the all mighty father and I am sure he would not be too happy with you if you did not at the very least give some of your new wealth to help those who have not been touched.

I know my family is setting us trusts and foundations that will provided services from now into eternity because only the interest can be spent, so the pricipal will always remain the same. this will allow the gift to continue forever. Long past my time on this earth. What are you going to do? What is going to be your legacy from this greatest shift of wealth in history?

Please... Pass it forward.

God Bless everyone of you.

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Hi dummerboy, My husband and I also have thought long and hard about how to help others less forunate. We know that whatever the Lord blesses us with, a portion will be used to benefit others. Like you, we would like for our dollars

to continue on giving even after we are gone.

There are so many right here in our own hometown and state that are cold in the winter and go hungry daily To think of the children and the elderly that may be hungry just breaks our hearts, but we know that the Lord will lead us in the right direction so long as we keep our eyes on Him.

Thank you for bringing these things to mind as we sometimes get caught up in ourselves and are blinded by self wants and desires.

God bless you and your family

barb

• Upvote 3

Helping others financially is one thing, training them, teaching them to help themselves is another. As it has so often been said feed a man a fish he eats for a day, teach him to fish and he eats for life! Use your money wisely and it will help so many others.

• Upvote 7

Helping others financially is one thing, training them, teaching them to help themselves is another. As it has so often been said feed a man a fish he eats for a day, teach him to fish and he eats for life! Use your money wisely and it will help so many others.

EXACTLY........You got it

• Upvote 1

My family also will set up charitable trusts and one will be to support college age foreign missionaries to spread the word :)

I am very interested in learning more about masterofpowers electrical project as I have seen him post about it before :mellow:

• Upvote 1

MY PLAN IS TO PROVIIDE THE WORLD WITH ALL THE CHEAP 100% CLEAN ELECTRIC POWER THAT CAN BE USED. MY NEW UTILITY COMPANY GOES PUBLIC POST RV.

FROM THERE A NEW ERA IN ELECTRIC POWER BEGINS. IT STARTS WITH ALL THE POWER THE US CAN USE AND SPREADS TO THE WHOLE WORLD FROM THERE.. :D

Wow! That's a big STATEMENT! If this were to become a proven method to deliver what you say I would be very interested in investing this. I will be honest with you though I have serious doubts that you can do as you say, scientists have supposedly been working on this very thing for decades. I do not support Solar or Wind options as they are not worth the expense for their current output capacities IMO. I truly believe that mans problems in electrical renewable and cheap power is in the capability to store a reserve of power kind of like a battery but on a much grander scale to support whole cities etc, in such a said scenario I think Satellites could in fact direct the suns energy to storage locations on earth to be used whenever needed. There is the biggest problem though, Storing the energy for later use. No such thing as a capacitor capable of such demands in today's technology. If as you say you can provide this with proof of concept post RV I would be very very interested in investing in your company. JMO. Peace.

I'm double posting as I cannot shutup.......lol. I know the passage you speak of and there as it says lyes the problem. You need to have a methodical way to manage such a fund and ensure it is going where it is supposed to be used. Today the US provides aid to I think at last count 188 countries, most of this money backs Military's and rogue governments as there is no follow up on these aid packages, the very people getting this aid HATE America and what she stands for as I have seen this countless times in N. Africa, Africa the middle east and several Asian countries. Although a noble idea and awesome thought I think we would best serve Americans first! Veterans, Children's Hospitals like St Jude's and numerous other charities that are monitored and held accountable for the money they use. The second piece to this puzzle is finding an honest Fund Management and legal corporation to ensure your gift goes on and is not squandered in fee's and taxes along with grand salary's. I'm not implying that I have an answer I'm simply stating that these items are of very importance to me in deciding how to gift my money. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 3

I have lived in the third world for over 20 years. Really check out these aid agencies carefully. Teach a man to fish is a good catch phrase but most of the time it doesn't work. You have to look at character or work to change it before teaching someone to fish does any good. The problem comes in after you teach them to fish. Once you stop suppling the tackle and bait their back home 'whoa as me'. I have watched organizations waste houndreds of thousands of dollars. One big organization said one in 50 projects actually last over 2 years after completed. It has to starts with good character- self control, core values, integrity. If you want to help orphanages and aid organizations after the RV use some of that money to fly over unannounced and check on the people you are helping. It could be an eye opener

Just saying.

Gooo RV

and God Bless

YES, that is the name of the Non Profit for our fair city. "Teach a Man to Fish" it will be initially funded with half the Dinars that is owned jointly by me and my wife. The mission statement is to help the people on Welfare to learn a skill to earn a living; but only those that want to work. I figure will be anywhere, I hope, from 20 % to 33%. Backers are welcome to join both in fiancial aid and for board of directors. It needs to spread across the USA and then the world. This is my assigned MISSION!