Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

so who is going to be right

Boxerman

So will it be tomorrow or our monday as The G.E.T team is saying what will the arate be .086 or will it come out at 4 plus $$?? Has it really happened in the ME as Frank has said?? Are all these statements backed by guesses or facts??? As we all know this is GODS plan. Pray accordingly

• Upvote 3

So will it be tomorrow or our monday as The G.E.T team is saying what will the arate be .086 or will it come out at 4 plus $$?? Has it really happened in the ME as Frank has said?? Are all these statements backed by guesses or facts??? As we all know this is GODS plan. Pray accordingly

AMEN AMEN AMEN

God is in charge, no matter what anyone may think.

And yes pray accodrding to His well, not ours.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think any of the gurus and pumpers know for sure when the RV is going to happen. I know they claim they do ,but I think it is all just speculation. I do know if it comes out at a few cents or 4 or 5 dollars or whatever other numbers that are out there,I will consider it one of the best investments I have ever made.Go RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1

We just have to wait, period. The "gurus" just might have "intel" that things are happening. However, we are not entitled to all of their "intel" until a later date(be it that day or on the next chat) because of a number or reasons or excuses.

As the vets(people who have been invested for years) on this site suggest, I keep an eye out on the forex screens, read news articles that come out, and wait. The gurus might be right, and believe me I would love for this to happen sooner! The gurus that don't state a date or rate get my attention more, as they usually have some insight to the news articles that are coming out. I have 4 young children that would love me to not work weekends and to be more like the Joneses. But to make ends meet, I work my butt off and work when I do.

When I write, "Just come on RV!" it is part hope and part plea that these guys come to an agreement and finalize Iraq's "Honey do" list of things they have been putting off since December.

JUST COME ON RV!!

My guess? It won't be tomorrow, and it may not be a very high rate - at first, anyway. I'm leaning on pure gut feeling that it'll be the first week of June for under a buck. Even $.01 will far and away rival the most spectacular return any investor will see in "normal investments, so $3 is Powerball-level.

That said, this also has the feeling of being a once in a century deal, what with the insane amounts of $$ flying around the globe out of thin air ("quantitative easing" sound familiar?).

With one fell swoop, the US and Iraq could tie up a bunch of loose ends, set Iraq on a track for absurd growth rates, backdoor more "quantitative easing" into the USD markets, and provide a nice stimulus. Not to mention the big bump in revenue from the 15% capital gains windfall. So hop to it, all you shady politicians! LOL..

Edited by steelerfan