Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A brief guide to understanding women.

Qman

I love to be on the water in my boat in God's good outdoors . I have watched the sunrise, sunset and high noon from her. I have cruised my boat across the waves on a calm night under the full moon traversing the glistening foam while following the golden highway reflected on the water by moonrays lighting the phosphorus luminescence of jellyfish in the deep gulf. I have been in her on oppressive hot days with no breeze att all. I have traveled at high speed across the calm water bundled up to protect myself from the icy cold of a bright winter day to fish the marsh drains of Louisiana for beautiful redfish majestically cruising there so I could experience the ecstacy of feeling their powerful pull on my rod bent double as they fed on my bait. I have been on the water when it was so rough I could barely keep the bow turned into the wind to meet the next oncoming wave. I have found my boat bottomed out in water so shallow I had to climb out of the boat, step into the mud and pull her to the navigable deeper water so I could once again drive her to safety. In the smooth easy times and in the difficult times I have found joy. I can't wait to get back on the water in my boat again. It is all good.

My wife is the one who encouraged me to buy the boat I so enjoy. She is my wise counselor, prayer partner, sweet lover and best friend. We cruise the varied waters of this life together in the boat called marriage. I can't wait to spend tommorow with her.

Prov 31:10-31

10 An excellent wife, who can find? For her worth is far above jewels.

11 The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain.

12 She does him good and not evil all the days of her life.

13 She looks for wool and flax, and works with her hands in delight.

14 She is like merchant ships; she brings her food from afar.

15 She rises also while it is still night, and gives food to her household, and portions to her maidens.

16 She considers a field and buys it; from her earnings she plants a vineyard.

17 She girds herself with strength, and makes her arms strong.

18 She senses that her gain is good; her lamp does not go out at night.

19 She stretches out her hands to the distaff, and her hands grasp the spindle.

20 She extends her hand to the poor; and she stretches out her hands to the needy.

21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household, for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

22 She makes coverings for herself; her clothing is fine linen and purple.

23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sits among the elders of the land.

24 She makes linen garments and sells {them,} and supplies belts to the tradesmen.

25 Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future.

26 She opens her mouth in wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.

27 She looks well to the ways of her household, and does not eat the bread of idleness.

28 Her children rise up and bless her; her husband {also,} and he praises her, {saying:}

29 "Many daughters have done nobly, but you excel them all."

30 Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, {but} a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised.

31 Give her the product of her hands, and let her works praise her in the gates.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Can I get the Cliff Notes??

Cliff Notes:

You will ALWAYS be wrong - just accept it and take it

A woman wants what she cannot have, or what another woman already has

They expect you to read their minds

They expect you to be loving, nurturing, and caring

They marry you with the intent of changing you and training you

They can - and will - change their minds (even multiple times) at a whim

We have been together for better than a quarter of a century and worked out a balance of all of the above properties. :D

My best reply: When she asks if I love her, I always reply "It's just lust/sex" - after 25+ years that's the best response possible

Cliff Notes:

You will ALWAYS be wrong - just accept it and take it

A woman wants what she cannot have, or what another woman already has

They expect you to read their minds

They expect you to be loving, nurturing, and caring

They marry you with the intent of changing you and training you

They can - and will - change their minds (even multiple times) at a whim

We have been together for better than a quarter of a century and worked out a balance of all of the above properties. :D

My best reply: When she asks if I love her, I always reply "It's just lust/sex" - after 25+ years that's the best response possible

Thanks, that helps. I've only been at this for 12 yrs, feels like 12 minutes.................................................UNDER WATER!! :P

Congrats on the 25+!!

• Upvote 1

I love to be on the water in my boat in God's good outdoors . I have watched the sunrise, sunset and high noon from her. I have cruised my boat across the waves on a calm night under the full moon traversing the glistening foam while following the golden highway reflected on the water by moonrays lighting the phosphorus luminescence of jellyfish in the deep gulf. I have been in her on oppressive hot days with no breeze att all. I have traveled at high speed across the calm water bundled up to protect myself from the icy cold of a bright winter day to fish the marsh drains of Louisiana for beautiful redfish majestically cruising there so I could experience the ecstacy of feeling their powerful pull on my rod bent double as they fed on my bait. I have been on the water when it was so rough I could barely keep the bow turned into the wind to meet the next oncoming wave. I have found my boat bottomed out in water so shallow I had to climb out of the boat, step into the mud and pull her to the navigable deeper water so I could once again drive her to safety. In the smooth easy times and in the difficult times I have found joy. I can't wait to get back on the water in my boat again. It is all good.

My wife is the one who encouraged me to buy the boat I so enjoy. She is my wise counselor, prayer partner, sweet lover and best friend. We cruise the varied waters of this life together in the boat called marriage. I can't wait to spend tommorow with her.

Prov 31:10-31

10 An excellent wife, who can find? For her worth is far above jewels.

11 The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain.

12 She does him good and not evil all the days of her life.

13 She looks for wool and flax, and works with her hands in delight.

14 She is like merchant ships; she brings her food from afar.

15 She rises also while it is still night, and gives food to her household, and portions to her maidens.

16 She considers a field and buys it; from her earnings she plants a vineyard.

17 She girds herself with strength, and makes her arms strong.

18 She senses that her gain is good; her lamp does not go out at night.

19 She stretches out her hands to the distaff, and her hands grasp the spindle.

20 She extends her hand to the poor; and she stretches out her hands to the needy.

21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household, for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

22 She makes coverings for herself; her clothing is fine linen and purple.

23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sits among the elders of the land.

24 She makes linen garments and sells {them,} and supplies belts to the tradesmen.

25 Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future.

26 She opens her mouth in wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.

27 She looks well to the ways of her household, and does not eat the bread of idleness.

28 Her children rise up and bless her; her husband {also,} and he praises her, {saying:}

29 "Many daughters have done nobly, but you excel them all."

30 Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, {but} a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised.

31 Give her the product of her hands, and let her works praise her in the gates.

Ohhh Boy......................................

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1