Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of America

CAPT JACK

Ran into a VP for BOA, I asked her if she knew anything about the Iraqi Dinar. She looked at me, like a deer in the headlights, blinked a couple times and then said no. Looks like we are one day closer, but we don't know how may days are left. Take a deep breath and try not to react to quickly to all the pumping. ;)

• Upvote 6

Ran into a VP for BOA, I asked her if she knew anything about the Iraqi Dinar. She looked at me, like a deer in the headlights, blinked a couple times and then said no. Looks like we are one day closer, but we don't know how may days are left. Take a deep breath and try not to react to quickly to all the pumping. ;)

She did'nt smile and wink as if she new more she just could'nt divulge it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2

I have a friend who is a VP @ Wells Fargo in Ca. I told him about this & he knew NADA!!!!!! Ive tried to get him to look at it for himself & he still hasn't. They are really just sheep pushing the banks investment products!

• Upvote 1

In an interesting twist. . .

I went to my BofA to speak with the manager on a separate issue: got ripped off through PayPal and had to get it resolved (we did, got our money back, BofA was VERY good about it).

Then, at my wife's prompting, I asked her about the availability/accessibility of funds from a large wire transfer, possibly in the millions, telling her that we'd heard rumors that large wire transfers that are immediately accessed and wired somewhere else would raise red flags with the Feds and that the funds could be frozen. She said, "Well, if the origination point of the wire is inside the U.S. they can usually post in your account and be accessible in 24 hours; if they're wired in from outside the U.S. it can take a few weeks." [side note: next time you see a Hollywood flic where someone is wiring money and they say they're going to "kill the girl" or "blow up the building" if the money isn't transferred in 5 minutes. . . BS].

So. . . taking the next step, she asked where the money would come from (ie. Source Of Funds). I said with a smile, "Iraqi Dinar." She looked at me DEAD IN THE EYE and said, simply, "Ok." She didn't even FLINCH. No questions, no talk about 'scam,' no nuthin', just "Ok." And she said it quite matter-of-factly.

I thought that was pretty cool.

• Upvote 2

I would think with a currency that at this point is unrecognized would not be able to make a positive assumption.....it could be an issue in their job security......I know a few years ago when many in our group opened accounts with our local BOA through one of the VP's(most everyone in each bank is some kind of VP) it was a big deal and this VP had dinars and was hopeful......a few months ago she lost her job and the rumor is it had something to do about dinar talk

• Upvote 1

I really think there are a lot of people that know NOTHING about the Iraqi Dinar. People have been purchasing dinar now since about 2003 and I myself did not know anything about it until last December, 2010 when a friend of mine really explained the whole situation around the Dinar investment and the possibilites. She had casually mentioned it to me in Sept of 2010 - just said a friend of hers had invested a lot of money in Iraqi dinar. My response was - "is your friend crazy" and just blew it off. Then my close friend sent me an email in Dec with more detailed info - explained further about it and the whole possibility of revalue, etc., etc. and it was then "I saw the light." So, after reading up on it and doing a little research I decided to take the plunge and buy a couple million. My local friends, business associates and aquantainces know nothing about it and when I mention it they treat the info like I first did - they blow it off. So, IMO, I think there are a big bunch of the population, world wide, that know nothing about dinar and it does not surprise me when I hear stories about bank tellers not knowing about it. If they are not involved in the foreign currency dept they would probably not know. We dinar holders, as plentiful as we seem, are actually a small community of folks.

• Upvote 5

I really think there are a lot of people that know NOTHING about the Iraqi Dinar. People have been purchasing dinar now since about 2003 and I myself did not know anything about it until last December, 2010 when a friend of mine really explained the whole situation around the Dinar investment and the possibilites. She had casually mentioned it to me in Sept of 2010 - just said a friend of hers had invested a lot of money in Iraqi dinar. My response was - "is your friend crazy" and just blew it off. Then my close friend sent me an email in Dec with more detailed info - explained further about it and the whole possibility of revalue, etc., etc. and it was then "I saw the light." So, after reading up on it and doing a little research I decided to take the plunge and buy a couple million. My local friends, business associates and aquantainces know nothing about it and when I mention it they treat the info like I first did - they blow it off. So, IMO, I think there are a big bunch of the population, world wide, that know nothing about dinar and it does not surprise me when I hear stories about bank tellers not knowing about it. If they are not involved in the foreign currency dept they would probably not know. We dinar holders, as plentiful as we seem, are actually a small community of folks.

I completly agree with you, I have family working in the banking industry ... 2 of them mainly in foregin exchange and they've heard nothing about this, absolutly nothing.!! which doesnt really surprise me to be honest ...... I'm sure we will all know about the RV before Bank employees, I really dont see why they would need to be informed of this prior to the RV.anyway to get back on topic I have introduced this opertunity to about 10 to 15 people who i know well only 2 that I know of have actually done there own research and made an investment.

People fob this off because it sounds too good to be true, it does have all the hallmarks of a scam ..... at first glance anyway, but most sadly will just forget about it after that. .....

GO RV :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

I agree with the posters who assert that the vast majority of bank employees know nothing about the IQD, and those that do can't say they do. It's simply a job security issue. Same can be said about most of the investment gurus, some of whose ads we see on this site. The harder they bash the IQD, the less credibility they have with me.

Likewise, the banks' investment advisors are there, first and foremost, to pump their own banks' investment products. What that means to me is that they are the LAST people with whom to talk when deciding where to put your newfound, post-RV wealth. My strategy in vetting investment advisers is to ask them how much they know about commodities and foreign investments. If they either give me a blank stare, or start into their sales pitch by bashing commodities and foreign stocks, then it's on, next.