Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter DRIVE-BY - Wed 5/11 11:41 est

pleasantvalleySunday

Hey Scooter, nice chat :)

I posted this on your wall, but this is probably a better place for it.

Just an FYI though, one part is wrong - Executive orders CAN be extended, Obama already did it once.

http://dinarspeculation.com/2009/05/21/press-release-from-obama-concerning-iraq/

(What can I say, I've been in this investment a LONG time :lol: !)

• Upvote 1

Scooter,

I will be glad to do some legwork on this subject.

The Fed, WEP, EOs and early FDR are areas I have filing cabinets full of past research on.

I haven't really revisited these areas for nearly 2 decades, so I mostly have to rely on memory for quick responses.

However I may have the roadmap to where most of the bones are buried.

We are not in opposition of ideas and where they lead...

They may be extended, but the question is, will it?

It appears we would need to keep an eye on the Registry around the 14th (give or take a few days to see) if anything changes pertaining to that extension.

What registry is it called? I would like to keep an eye on that.. I think this can play a pretty big important role.

This is one of the most impressive posts I've read on this site. Respectful and informative don't begin to describe the contents. It goes beyond team work. The wealth of knowledge is amazing. I'm inspired. Thank you to all.

I know Scooter respects the work of Encho8.

DV member NoIntel posted under Dinar Rumors about the EO expirations.

"Great Read"

Goes very in-depth on certain ideas, theories, facts, and other information.

I would suggest reading that topic.

• Upvote 1

Mr. Montana,

As always, I'm honored to have your comments my friend!!! What's more impressive is that we aren't communicating at 2:30 am because that's the only open spot we had on our schedules. Nevertheless, your comments are always appreciated and I hope you and your family are well!!

Speak with you soon as I have some research to look into.

Best regards,

Scooter

Hey Scooter, nice chat :)

I posted this on your wall, but this is probably a better place for it.

Just an FYI though, one part is wrong - Executive orders CAN be extended, Obama already did it once.

http://dinarspeculat...oncerning-iraq/

(What can I say, I've been in this investment a LONG time :lol: !)

Dalite,

Thank you my friend as I would very much like to review that material as it seems to be the HOT topic these days. Oh yea, the "bones" that are buried are the ones were struggling with right now so any assistance would be more than welcome!!! Again, thanks for reaching out and I look forward to speaking with you very soon.

Best regards,

Scooter

Scooter,

I will be glad to do some legwork on this subject.

The Fed, WEP, EOs and early FDR are areas I have filing cabinets full of past research on.

I haven't really revisited these areas for nearly 2 decades, so I mostly have to rely on memory for quick responses.

However I may have the roadmap to where most of the bones are buried.

We are not in opposition of ideas and where they lead...

11:27 AM [scooter] May 22nd 2003 -- national disaster orders were signed by the president

11:27 AM [scooter] Under executive order 13303

11:27 AM [scooter] Executive orders don't expire

11:27 AM [scooter] But the rest do

11:27 AM [sportsgirl] Scooter - SO what does that mean on this may22nd???

11:28 AM [scooter] That means two items of importance

11:28 AM [scooter] ONE

11:28 AM [scooter] Once expired

11:29 AM [scooter] Iraq would be alllowed to move to article viii at the imf

11:29 AM [scooter] TWO

11:29 AM [scooter] What was two

11:29 AM [scooter] OH YES

11:29 AM [scooter] TWO

11:29 AM [scooter] Ofac 575 and 576

11:29 AM [scooter] THAT'S IT

11:29 AM [scooter] A huge sum of assets get released to iraq's financial reserves

11:30 AM [scooter] It makes alot of sense right now

i sent a message to my congressman about a week or to ago to see if they can get the message to who it needs to go to about extending the order and i havent received a reply yet! so these are the people we vote into offise and they cant take care of us and help us out well ni know who to vote for the next time.

11:30 AM [scooter] HENCE

11:30 AM [scooter] They can't audit the cbi

11:30 AM [scooter] Ernst and young report can't be distributed

11:30 AM [scooter] The food chain keeps going

11:30 AM [scooter] All good stuff

11:30 AM [sportsgirl] Scooter - Does this have to do with the chapter7?

11:30 AM [scooter] ONE ITEM

11:31 AM [scooter] Executive orders can't be extended

11:31 AM [scooter] The offshoots or resolutions attached can be

11:31 AM [pleasantvalleySunday] hey scoot is it ok if I just post the part about your haircuts ... er I mean the ex order?

11:31 AM [scooter] And may 22 2011 is when that one in particular gets expired

11:32 AM [scooter] I was confused on that one too

11:32 AM [scooter] Until a very bright young lady by the name of highlander explained it to me and enoch8

11:32 AM [pleasantvalleySunday] Ok Scooter -- time for you to GET BACK TO WORK!! lol

this was a brief drive-by Scooter chat this morning --- a teaser of sorts --- he is preparing something delicious for us!!

pvS

• Upvote 1

Hey Adam & Scooter, You guys are the best and I look forward to anything that the 2 of you post. You are always cordial and kind to one another, I love that!! Some of the "others" could take a lesson from that. I am always excited when either of you post and can't wait to read it. BTW, I love PVS also. She is awesome! Thank you PVS for the times that you post because if you did not do it some of those times, we would never know!! To all of you. thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Scooter, thanks for the post and all your tireless research. The truth is out there, albeit buried in an endless morass of pumping and propaganda. I read enoch8's post on this topic (I'm not sure if you two collaborate) and he fleshed it out nicely. Please keep it coming. I know many of us learn a lot from your input, and look forward to your drive-by theorizing!