Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Dipstick

akeskimo

How you respond to the goings on lately tells others how you really are....many of you are reactionary.....just like someone said....awhole lot of $$ won't change who you are, unless...unless....you make a concerted effort to build your character....if you don't....there's awhole lot in life that you'll miss out on. If we lose on this investment, I'll take what I've learned and go to the next project which I know will work....and that's hard work and dedication....perseverance....not depending on others for your own well being....God gave us a brain and a heart for a reason...use them to their greatest potential, especially in this great country called America! Hang in there...move to the next level....we are Americans! Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for your time....God bless you.

• Upvote 9

I think some of the reactions from people on this forum are based on how financially desparate they are for this to happen. The economy has taken such a toll on so many families as we all know. It is very sad that so many families have lost their homes and jobs. My heart goes out to those people and I hope that they won't walk away from this too soon. It would be such a blessing for it to RV and help so many of our own. However, having said that, we know that it is not smart to rely only on this investment to provide your future and it certainly is a very bad idea to invest more than you can afford to in any investment. I am afraid that is what has happened to some of our vets and it certainly would explain the volatile reactions. Hang in there everyone!!!! I refuse to give up! I am very patient and stubborn!!!!

• Upvote 5

I think some of the reactions from people on this forum are based on how financially desparate they are for this to happen. The economy has taken such a toll on so many families as we all know. It is very sad that so many families have lost their homes and jobs. My heart goes out to those people and I hope that they won't walk away from this too soon. It would be such a blessing for it to RV and help so many of our own. However, having said that, we know that it is not smart to rely only on this investment to provide your future and it certainly is a very bad idea to invest more than you can afford to in any investment. I am afraid that is what has happened to some of our vets and it certainly would explain the volatile reactions. Hang in there everyone!!!! I refuse to give up! I am very patient and stubborn!!!!

If it has taken a toll or not that is no reason to become rude and uncaring for your fellow man or woman. Every one who abuses another thru whatever means doesn't deserve this blessing and maybe the good lord will show you just how short you will have it and will show you the err of your ways by placing stumbling blocks in your way and you will lose your wealth shortly by some means. Remember this when it happens to ya.

• Upvote 2

I've been sitting in the grand stands quietly watching for awhile, and have to agree.

Just made my first post earlier today referencing the same type of response.

With the down turn of the economy, my commission only income, dropped over half. 2 foreclosures, 2 repos, 1 divorce, and 3 lawyers later, I also hope and pray that this investment is all that we hoped for.

We are in the same boat, whether it sinks or sails us all away to our dreams and aspirations.

Us newbs are here to learn, and participate as well.

We will never know as much as you veterans, and we look to your constructive posts to learn from.

Obviously one can not go back through all the previous posts, that took you all months and years to filter through, so forgive us if in our zealousness, if we re-post something.

Thanks,

Keith

Well said Keith, I applaud you. We were all newbies once.

• Upvote 1

Keith, thank you for the reality check. Most of us who have a "real job" or are trying to get one don't have the time to read through all the hundreds (literally) of earlier posts just to "educate oursleves." A little more tolerance from some of the old-timers would make this a much more civil forum. JMO. GO RV!

I too am a newbie, and also have been sitting in the grandstands watching and listening. I'm in Iraq now working here because the job situation in the US is pretty dire. I didn't know anything about the Dinar til I got over here, and heard from many people in my company talking about it. A bunch of sites were thrown out to me, and I've narrowed it down to just this one. MOST of the time people are level headed and straight forward in stuff that is brought to this site. I've made a modest purchase of Dinars based on some of the things that I've read, and the reasoning behind it. I've tried to use my head and not go overboard with greed listening to the 'pumpers' telling us about the huge amounts of money we are going to make, and we should BUY BUY BUY MORE MORE MORE!!! It seems over the last couple of weeks, probably because alot of people feel that we are down to the end of the line, that there is alot of edgyness in the conversations. I realize there are alot of people here that have been at this for a number of years, but, we really need to realize that this is a different country, culture, and attitude we are dealing with. These people will get things done when it suits THEM, not us. They could care less about us. [Just protect us with your tanks and planes, but leave us the hell alone and stop meddling in our affairs, just do the fighting for us.]

Just take a deep breath and exhale...repeat as often as neccessary, we're almost there. Trust me, I want this to happen as bad as you guys do. Wanna buy the new zodiac and speargun, get outta the sandbox, and spend my days at the ocean, shooting fish, and eating them with beer. No need to wring your hands.

Remember ' God grant me the power to change the things I can, the understanding to the things that I can't, and the wisdom to know the difference.'...or something like that...heard it AA, or some other party.

Oh yeah ...GO RV!! NOW!! NOW!! NOW!!

• Upvote 3

How you respond to the goings on lately tells others how you really are....many of you are reactionary.....just like someone said....awhole lot of $$ won't change who you are, unless...unless....you make a concerted effort to build your character....if you don't....there's awhole lot in life that you'll miss out on. If we lose on this investment, I'll take what I've learned and go to the next project which I know will work....and that's hard work and dedication....perseverance....not depending on others for your own well being....God gave us a brain and a heart for a reason...use them to their greatest potential, especially in this great country called America! Hang in there...move to the next level....we are Americans! Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for your time....God bless you.

To me, this is an investment. It has nothing to do with my character, God, or whatever you want it to be.