Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinaruk

dng4462

First of all I'm sorry I have posted this in a few different places. Mod move or delete the other post if you would like.

I am looking for input on what seems to be another site owned by Ali still opened. dinaruk is owned by Ali yet operated by a family member. If Ali shutdown due RV news why would he not shut down that site too. Looking for input - thanks

• Upvote 2

I recall that information in the past that yes he does own dinaruk too. I googled Ali and Dinartrade and dinaruk and found information saying he did indeed own both sites. I would think he would shut both down if it was due to a RV <_<

• Upvote 1

Maybe because he was INDEED in fear of his life and left under some form of government protection as he stated in his message. Not because of some "INTEL" of an RV. I believe someone meant to do him harm and his family harm, so he did the wise thing and left for a while. I dont believe anything should be read into this. I wouldnt say it has anything to do with an RV.

my intel tells me no RV this month

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Some people have not seen his message- apologies to those who have- here is a portion of what he wrote about closing, for those who HAVEN'T seen it...

"Customers,

As some of you may already be aware, Dinar Trade Inc has gone through some major changes. Two months ago, we were notified by the FBI that our family was in extreme danger, the details of which I am not going to disclose for privacy reasons. Once the ordeal was resolved, we came to an extremely difficult decision. After seven years in the currency business our company, Dinar Trade, has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. This decision was not made lightly. However, after enduring the stress and hardship of this type of ordeal, we were left with no choice: the safety of my family must come first, because no amount of success or money can replace family....."

It goes on...DD's site has the entire post, if interested.

Believe it....or not....up to you. If it were my family, I'd be gone as well.

Maybe because he was INDEED in fear of his life and left under some form of government protection as he stated in his message. Not because of some "INTEL" of an RV. I believe someone meant to do him harm and his family harm, so he did the wise thing and left for a while. I dont believe anything should be read into this. I wouldnt say it has anything to do with an RV.

And who is this so called intel? How can you just make a vague statement like that and not back it up w anything?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Intel, what intel. Your full of BS like the rest of them.

If your reading this and you think this guy actually knows something, your o bigger fool than he is. :angry:

• Upvote 2

Man where can i get one of these intel guys. Seems like everyone has one but me :(

• Upvote 1