Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRAYER WARRIORS

MAMARABBIT02

Mamarabbit2 . . . yes, God knows your heart and HE cares! I pray that He meet every need that you have and that this unspoken request will be answered, as long as it is in accordance with HIS will. I pray that HE will raise up intercessors and "watchman on the wall" to stand in the gap on your behalf . . . that He will make a mighty move on your behalf and that you will know that it is the hand of God. Peace be still, in Jesus Name.

You may want to move this to the off topic forum because there are some that will fuss about it being on the Dinar Rumor forum!

• Upvote 5

Mamma rabbit, I offer up my prayers to you as we speak. Your request sounded urgent and what ever it may be, I ask that our Heavenly Father meet your neeeds and touch your very heart that you may know that He alone can and will carry you in this time of need. Dear Father take our precious friends and be with them, hold them, heal them and have mercy as we cry out to you and you alone as You receive all the glory. Please care for mamma rabbit as her needs are great and her request can be answered and fulfilled by no one but You..amen

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'M ASKING FOR PRAYER PLEASE. I 'M GOING TO LEAVE IT AS UNSPOKEN BUT, GOD KNOWS MY HEART...

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME IN JESUS NAME!!!

TY

[/quote

PRAYER WARRIORS TURN AROUND YOU RELIGION BASHERS

Seems like you are the one doing the bashing of those not religious............................dont think God likes you judging his kids like that and also being an instigator.

Whats your motive............relax He loves no need to suck up

Edited by blessedman
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9

Mods should move this. It is in the rumor section and has absolutely nothing to do with this investment. This is called "dinarvets" not "forgive me for my sins" or "worship board". You want to believe in religion fine, but keep it in church. This forum is not meant to come and asked for eternal salvation or forgiveness.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Mods should move this. It is in the rumor section and has absolutely nothing to do with this investment. This is called "dinarvets" not "forgive me for my sins" or "worship board". You want to believe in religion fine, but keep it in church. This forum is not meant to come and asked for eternal salvation or forgiveness.

rock.gif

Not to worry mommarabbit:

You have just had some previews of the "goats" the Lord was talking about in scripture. On that day he will separate the "...sheep from the goats." Jesus also said, " "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven ". Math 7:21

There are many that believe that they are "Christians" just because at one time they said the sinners prayer and confessed Jesus as Lord without living a submitted and surrendered life to Him. They believe they are "Christians" because they go to church every sunday (or saturday-the real Sabbath day) pay their tithes, etc. But that does not 'make' you a follower of Christ!

We must be Holy! Christ is only returning for a Holy people! The Holiness that is recieved by Him when living a fully surrendered and submitted life, performing His will at all times. The scripture says, "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Hebrews 12:14

Love: the scripture says, " If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal."

Love and Holiness among so many other Godly characteristics is why the citizens in Antioch began to call followers of Jesus, "christians". " Then departed Barnabas to Tarsus, for to seek Saul, and when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch." Acts 11: 25-26

So are you beggining to see the light here mommarabbit? Many will bash and castigate you over such an action as posting in the incorrect place, but really, the core of what you are witnessing, is THEIR CORE CHARACTER! That cold, vindictive, condemning, critical, punitive spirit that will be their testimony on That Day, unless they repent now and live a different life then they are now living.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Not to worry mommarabbit:

You have just had some previews of the "goats" the Lord was talking about in scripture. On that day he will separate the "...sheep from the goats." Jesus also said, " "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven ". Math 7:21

There are many that believe that they are "Christians" just because at one time they said the sinners prayer and confessed Jesus as Lord without living a submitted and surrendered life to Him. They believe they are "Christians" because they go to church every sunday (or saturday-the real Sabbath day) pay their tithes, etc. But that does not 'make' you a follower of Christ!

We must be Holy! Christ is only returning for a Holy people! The Holiness that is recieved by Him when living a fully surrendered and submitted life, performing His will at all times. The scripture says, "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Hebrews 12:14

Love: the scripture says, " If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal."

Love and Holiness among so many other Godly characteristics is why the citizens in Antioch began to call followers of Jesus, "christians". " Then departed Barnabas to Tarsus, for to seek Saul, and when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch." Acts 11: 25-26

So are you beggining to see the light here mommarabbit? Many will bash and castigate you over such an action as posting in the incorrect place, but really, the core of what you are witnessing, is THEIR CORE CHARACTER! That cold, vindictive, condemning, critical, punitive spirit that will be their testimony on That Day, unless they repent now and live a different life then they are now living.

Salvation is not by the works of the law, nor by virtue of our fleshly birth, but through faith in Christ, “For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth”.

Those whom God saves, His people, the true Israel of God, are a people of faith, a people elected unto salvation, born again of God by His Spirit and given faith to call upon His Name for salvation, believing on Christ and His work in dying to save sinners.

Rom 10:13 Paul said "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

AMEN

• Upvote 4

Mamma rabbit, I offer up my prayers to you as we speak. Your request sounded urgent and what ever it may be, I ask that our Heavenly Father meet your neeeds and touch your very heart that you may know that He alone can and will carry you in this time of need. Dear Father take our precious friends and be with them, hold them, heal them and have mercy as we cry out to you and you alone as You receive all the glory. Please care for mamma rabbit as her needs are great and her request can be answered and fulfilled by no one but You..amen

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU LORD IN JESUS NAME!!!!!

MammaRabbit, I pray, through Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, that your fear and sorrow and plight will be taken from you!

THANK YOU IN JESUS NAME!!!

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...