Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We may not be as rich as we thought

We have always thought, well, most of us, that we would become rich from a couple thousand dollars of investment in IQD. The fact(?) is that we really don't know for sure. Iraq could very well lop. We may just brake even. Let's not bash those who think that we will not be millionaires. I am guilty of bashing these peeps in the past, but no one knows exactly what will happen. I remain positive, but at the end of the day, the CBI will do whatever they see fit to benefit Iraq, whether it's a lop or RV.

Its not in Iraq best interest to lop or the billions of dollars invested in that country to lop........you should rethink your position...........just saying

I do not know about a rate or a date, but I have confirmed there will in fact be a LOP. 100% confirmed by bank president in Baghdad who's son is my son's friend. She said absolutely they intend to LOP exactly as Turkey did years ago. Using exact same plan for Iraq.

Smoke screening..........whos payroll.......just saying

How could they LOP the dollars that are in Iraq?

They can't, the money don't belong to them.....no lop!

Well....silly or not Iraq is not going to pay you millions of dollars for every thousand you put in. They DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU....they DO NOT care about what kind of debt we went in helping them....they DO NOT CARE how long it takes us to get out of it....they DO NOT even like us.....thats just how it is IMO

Iraq job so to speak....is to reval the currency.....your Iraq dinar will be cashin by your Gov. all over the world, Iraq job is to take care of Iraq only, it job is finish until its cash for oil.........just saying

Slade, on 26 April 2011 - 11:38 PM, said:

You can ABSOLUTELY become filthy rich with an investment of a couple thousand dollars....but 10s of thousands of people...probably 100s of thousands by now....all getting rich because they threw a couple G's into the Dinar....not a chance.....NONE wink.gif

Money dont' come that easy.....come on now...we all know that...I would hope unsure.gif

Tell this to the 1,000s of people that had Kuwaiti Dinar and are now still worth MILLIONS. I know I was there. I listened to people like you and lost out!!!

NOT this time my friend, NO WAY.biggrin.gifemot-woot.gifemot-hug.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Even at .10 on the black market, a $2000 investment on Kuwaiti Dinar would have gained you $60k(Probably $40k after taxes).It would be nice,but I wouldn't call that filthy rich.And it wasn't available on such a large stage.As you well know,you either had to be there or know someone there to take advantage of buying from people just getting rid of of their currency out of fear that it would never have value or even be used again.How much Kuwaiti Dinar was in circulation,and how much of that even remained? If I went to Iraq now, I could buy IQD(Wouldn't be able to get it out of Iraq) by the truck load if I wanted at a tenth of a penny per.The difference was not only the rarity of available currency,but the rarity of being able to invest.The IQD investment is available to anyone who wants to invest and we are talking about hundreds of thousands who have invested(Anywhere from high school kids to ex war vets).Out of the few thousand that purchased Kuwaiti Dinar, how many do you believe ponied up the $40k-$50k USD needed in order to just barely become a millionaire?I would say not that many,but you would know better than I.Did the naysayers stop you from putting up your hard earned 50 thousand dollars in order to take a gamble that would have ended up making you a million dollars or could you have really afforded to lose 50k USD?

Edited by skepticaldinar
  • Upvote 1

Maybe if that was their money.......which the US paid for ship to the UK and De La Rue ship to Iraq....we are calling it in now......

Yeah OK. You don't think Iraq has paid for that in oil or a promise of oil in the future? A redenomination is possible. That is fact. If you can show me proof that the IQD in other countries some how becomes the problem of the country that it's in then please show it. That would make me very excited and happy. Until then your statements are no more than theory.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maybe if that was their money.......which the US paid for ship to the UK and De La Rue ship to Iraq....we are calling it in now......

[/quo

After Iraq revalue the currency....its an internal problem between the Government and the investor...........most of this currency come from your Gov.......just saying

bottom line if they LOP and foreign investors are affected negatively no one would trust Iraq to invest in AGAIN. Just think about that. They will not LOP.

Just think about all the oil Iraq has in reserve. They will have no problems getting backers or investors with a LOP or no LOP. I guess what I am trying to say is don't put a down payment on the mansion yet.

• Upvote 1

Yeah OK. You don't think Iraq has paid for that in oil or a promise of oil in the future? A redenomination is possible. That is fact. If you can show me proof that the IQD in other countries some how becomes the problem of the country that it's in then please show it. That would make me very excited and happy. Until then your statements are no more than theory.

You said a mouth full already paid for in oil.....who holding all the currency in the world today...these governments.........most all the currency printed didn't go to Iraq....it went around the world....

You said a mouth full already paid for in oil.....who holding all the currency in the world today...these governments.........most all the currency printed didn't go to Iraq....it went around the world....

We have a great deal of it in the States....

After Iraq revalue the currency....its an internal problem between the Government and the investor...........most of this currency come from your Gov.......just saying

Well I'm "just saying" SHOW ME. I can sit here and make bold claims all night that the RV is tomorrow, Tony Blair is gonna pull the trigger, the treasury is gonna pay for the RV, all the large notes have been removed from Iraq, And whatever else makes everyone feel good. You know what it might all be true but just because I say so doesn't mean it is.

They call it Predo dollars...to buy oil

WOW Yet another statement with nothing to back it up. That's OK. You are entitled to your opinion. Who knows you may be right but I need a little more than your word to be convinced.

I think you need to start trying to think for yourself instead of blindly believing everything you hear on a CC. Not trying to be mean or disrespectful I'm really just trying to help.

Edited by dinarck

Hey listing I feel you!........but Iraq itself doesn't have the dollars to pay you....it got oil....the deal was made with ex-president G. Bush and it should show during O adminstration.....

Hey listing I feel you!........but Iraq itself doesn't have the dollars to pay you....it got oil....the deal was made with ex-president G. Bush and it should show during O adminstration.....

This thing was plan from the beginning....

OK

you have to do some research as i.......been doing this for years..to put this all together...........just saying.....there is articles

you have to do some research as i.......been doing this for years..to put this all together...........just saying.....there is articles

Yeah I know I have been reading them and they are all saying they are going to redenominate.

• Upvote 1

Can't we just ALL be positive!!

By all means, new investors deserve the opportunity to experience that "daydream period".It was when everything was so simple and all you had to do was think about what you would do with your money after the rv hit(any day now of course).You didn't understand the numbers or the feasibility of a nice rv,and didn't care to for that matter.After all you had blind faith and chose to believe anyone that sounded like they may know what they were talking about.Oil was going to pay for this rv and nothing else mattered...Sounded good enough.And then one day you read that one comment that just made too much sense as to why Iraq couldn't afford to rv or why it would help them to RD and you begin studying all the numbers and reading more news than rumors and open yourself up to the fact that this daydream that used to consume so much of your day,may have been just that...A daydream based on what you wanted to believe and listening only to others that believed the same way.

I'm sorry,but I believe based on your posts that the articles that you have been studying are all conspiracy theory articles and hold no weight.

• Upvote 1

By all means, new investors deserve the opportunity to experience that "daydream period".It was when everything was so simple and all you had to do was think about what you would do with your money after the rv hit(any day now of course).You didn't understand the numbers or the feasibility of a nice rv,and didn't care to for that matter.After all you had blind faith and chose to believe anyone that sounded like they may know what they were talking about.Oil was going to pay for this rv and nothing else mattered...Sounded good enough.And then one day you read that one comment that just made too much sense as to why Iraq couldn't afford to rv or why it would help them to RD and you begin studying all the numbers and reading more news than rumors and open yourself up to the fact that this daydream that used to consume so much of your day,may have been just that...A daydream based on what you wanted to believe and listening only to others that believed the same way.

Very well said. I think this thread is proof positive that some need to come to a realization that this investment has two sides. That's why this forum shines above the others. Both points of views are presented and debated. Obviously we all want the outcome to be in our favor but blindly believing everything that sounds good gets us no where. Of course eveyone is entitled to their opinion. Here all opinions are welcome which is a breath of fresh air in the dinar world.

I assume that you heard this on a conference call and have based your entire belief of this investment on that or those calls. Keep in mind that most of these calls are complete rubbish. Oh,and the word you heard was petrodollars and not predo dollars. I assume that you are not quite positive what this term means and that is was just something that you heard. A petrodollar is the money that Middle Eastern countries and members of OPEC receive as revenue from Western nations and then put back into those same nations' banks. For example if Iraq were to receive money from the U.S. for oil and then put the money into a U.S. bank, that deposited money is referred to as petrodollars.

Edited by skepticaldinar