Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank Villa Conference Call 4-25-2011

ronscarpa

Hold the phone everyone........let's assume there is some truth to this intel? A rather big assumption, but let's run with it for a moment.

If the dinar were to RV to the $0.85US per....it would also mean that the dinar is recognized and tradable on the world markets. So, you DO NOT have to worry about trying to exchange a portion or all of your dinar for smaller denoms in order to hold onto them for a while to make a better profit. You SIMPLY open up a currency account with any US brokerage firm and deposit your dinar in it. You can maintain your dinar balance indefinitely until the exchange rate rises to a level that you are happy with and then sell them for US dollars through your broker. Again, this would be only for those of you that think the initial $0.85US rate is going to get better, but you don't want to hold onto your large denoms of dinar for fear of losing out on any specified exchange period, if there is one. Once a currency becomes tradable on the Forex, the idea of physical currency becomes irrelavent. You deposit your dinar into a brokerage account and they become responsible for the physical currency, you get a monthly statement showing a balance and its market value. You don't pay any taxes until you make a profit, which would be when you sell them for a better rate.

So there is no need to panic or worry about getting screwed out of a higher RV rate down the line because you think you have to trade in your dinar during the initial RV at a possible lower rate......as for the tax ramifications, you should talk to your accountant or attorney to find out in what name you need to open up a brokerage account in, ect......

I worked in brokerage business 13 years, this is all good B)

I am no ''Financial Wizard'' but that was pretty close to what I was thinking...NO matter if it lopped or not. Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking that way.

Hold the phone everyone........let's assume there is some truth to this intel? A rather big assumption, but let's run with it for a moment.

If the dinar were to RV to the $0.85US per....it would also mean that the dinar is recognized and tradable on the world markets. So, you DO NOT have to worry about trying to exchange a portion or all of your dinar for smaller denoms in order to hold onto them for a while to make a better profit. You SIMPLY open up a currency account with any US brokerage firm and deposit your dinar in it. You can maintain your dinar balance indefinitely until the exchange rate rises to a level that you are happy with and then sell them for US dollars through your broker. Again, this would be only for those of you that think the initial $0.85US rate is going to get better, but you don't want to hold onto your large denoms of dinar for fear of losing out on any specified exchange period, if there is one. Once a currency becomes tradable on the Forex, the idea of physical currency becomes irrelavent. You deposit your dinar into a brokerage account and they become responsible for the physical currency, you get a monthly statement showing a balance and its market value. You don't pay any taxes until you make a profit, which would be when you sell them for a better rate.

So there is no need to panic or worry about getting screwed out of a higher RV rate down the line because you think you have to trade in your dinar during the initial RV at a possible lower rate......as for the tax ramifications, you should talk to your accountant or attorney to find out in what name you need to open up a brokerage account in, ect......

I worked in brokerage business 13 years, this is all good B)

Well this sounds like a good idea, but the question is, does this require a special type of brokerage account, such as with a bank, or can any brokerage in the U.S.

handle something like this.

Play it safe from Shabibi's very soon we put the date a week or two weeks and it put us on May 19th at the DROP DEAD DATE for the revalue…..

Hey wait a minute. I thought that Frank said that it HAS to RV by the end of April. He used the analogy that if the baby doesn't give birth by the end of April, then the baby can be damaged. Now the 19th is the drop dead date????? What gives.

"Tonight the CBI called Delta"

laugh.gif I pretty much stopped right there..... laugh.gif Had to exit out cause my stomach was hurting so bad from laughing!!!

I know I have said this to you before... your face annoys me and I don't know why... also I'm sure he meant he got a call from his CBI contact which to me just doesn't seem right really and if you think about it wouldn't he leak misleading info? that would be perfect for their strategy I would think. But who knows. ANyway all that is to say you annoy me Keepm and for no particular reason... if I could read your comments without seeing your face that might be better.

Play it safe from Shabibi's very soon we put the date a week or two weeks and it put us on May 19th at the DROP DEAD DATE for the revalue…..

Hey wait a minute. I thought that Frank said that it HAS to RV by the end of April. He used the analogy that if the baby doesn't give birth by the end of April, then the baby can be damaged. Now the 19th is the drop dead date????? What gives.

I believe it was Delta who states this was the drop dead date if you reread it. Also Frank said he was predicting the end of April but it's Iraq if the 19th of may is the last minute they will take it there. Maybe in the US doing it on the end of april would work... oh wait our budget was past due as well... comon guys don't get caught up criticizing predictions when you don't have the stones to make one.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I know I have said this to you before... your face annoys me and I don't know why... also I'm sure he meant he got a call from his CBI contact which to me just doesn't seem right really and if you think about it wouldn't he leak misleading info? that would be perfect for their strategy I would think. But who knows. ANyway all that is to say you annoy me Keepm and for no particular reason... if I could read your comments without seeing your face that might be better.

Your just upset cause someone couldnt give you any good looks huh?? Awwww Im soooo sorry!! I cant imagine what it must be like to be ugly.......poor thing...... laugh.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What? really keeps face annoys you..unbelievable..at least he shows his picture on here.i may not want to here what his response will be but attacking his picture..now come on..too funny

I believe it was Delta who states this was the drop dead date if you reread it. Also Frank said he was predicting the end of April but it's Iraq if the 19th of may is the last minute they will take it there. Maybe in the US doing it on the end of april would work... oh wait our budget was past due as well... comon guys don't get caught up criticizing predictions when you don't have the stones to make one.