Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW INFO ON AMERICA AND CHINA

MAMARABBIT02

Well,whining helps. Are you going to sit back and do nothing? I know it is a huge opposition, but you can do something. VOTE for people that will bring jobs back to America. Send them money to support them. Send letters to your elected representatives, local, state and federal, telling them to bring jobs back to America and build our economy. support and vote for individuals that will put Wall Street and all financial institutions back on track and out of our taxpayer dollars. And tax the corporations. Remove subsidies from oil companies and big agri business. There is a myriad of things you can do to put pressure on DC. We don't do it - so our electeds are bought and sold by big business. And we want our kids to get the education they deserve. Do you know what the graduation rate is from high school in your state? I bet you would be shocked.

I have started several grass roots program over several decades and we always won. You can do it too.

Tell them we want our country back - no, tell them WE ARE TAKING IT BACK. FIGHT!

Pick a group you want to support and do it. Can you imagine if all of DV members tithed 10% to organizations they wanted to support, or create, to get our country back. It would be awesome.

Don't be a whining victim. Get off the couch and do something. Organize. Take to the streets. Do something!

• Upvote 7

It's a shame, but it does make sense. Here's the scenario: We have spending without control on the parts of our

"dearly beloved" Congress and past few Presidents for everything under the sun except our deficit. We have politicians and bankers trying to cover debt with debt and it becomes....a big chaotic mess that not even the taxpayers can pay down anymore. Moreover, you have consumers that want to live above their means and already have too much credit extended to them. And they can't afford to pay their bills. Lack of jobs and variable interest rates that helped kill the housing markets.

Unless the nation is willing to unite and cut spending to the bare minimum (consumers, businesses, and government alike) and the government revamp the way they tax us...it's a lost cause. It's sad, but reality.

And as sad as it is, unless drastic measures are taken to correct what should have been corrected at least a decade or two back, we will fall. It's common sense and nothing more.

One possible solution: I can take care of my family (stock up as much as possible/garden/save), bills (pay them off as fast as I can ), home (pay it off and put it in the best condition as possible), and pray (if you're the praying kind), but it's going to be up to everyone else to do the same for themselves and their loved ones.

Are you going to sit back and do nothing? I know it is a huge opposition, but you can do something. VOTE for people that will bring jobs back to America. Send them money to support them. Send letters to your elected representatives, local, state and federal, telling them to bring jobs back to America and build our economy. support and vote for individuals that will put Wall Street and all financial institutions back on track and out of our taxpayer dollars. And tax the corporations. Remove subsidies from oil companies and big agri business. There is a myriad of things you can do to put pressure on DC. We don't do it - so our electeds are bought and sold by big business. And we want our kids to get the education they deserve. Do you know what the graduation rate is from high school in your state? I bet you would be shocked.

I have started several grass roots program over several decades and we always won. You can do it too.

Tell them we want our country back - no, tell them WE ARE TAKING IT BACK. FIGHT!

Pick a group you want to support and do it. Can you imagine if all of DV members tithed 10% to organizations they wanted to support, or create, to get our country back. It would be awesome.

Don't be a whining victim. Get off the couch and do something. Organize. Take to the streets. Do something!

I agree Carrello. That's why I'm with the Tea Party, Fair Tax, the Patriot Action Network, and the ACLJ. Moreover, I'm actively teaching my children about what's going on around them and educating them in finance and budgeting. It's time we stand up and fight or lay down and let come whatever may. And it is our responsibility to educate ourselves and children even if our schools do not.

But I also think this is beyond the taxpayers. It is going to take every American...government, business, and consumer to make this move.

I give you a +50, Carrello.

Edited by aferriss
  • Upvote 11

If we fall, China falls. They are growing too fast and lending too much too soon.

Buy American made products whenever possible, if half of us did that, we could stifle the growth rate.

I try to buy American made products as much as possible...although there are components on some of them that are not completely American....but none the less, I support my nation.

• Upvote 8

I try to buy American made products as much as possible...although there are components on some of them that are not completely American....but none the less, I support my nation.

Me too, it's tough to find product 100% made here anymore, but they're out there.

+1 for both of your posts

• Upvote 4

aferriss

So proud of you and your values with your strong beliefs! If only every American would stand and fight! I too associate myself with the Tea Party and support them as I can. To ANYONE who has served this country in the service of Uncle Sam as it were we swore an oath........."To defend the United States Constitution against all FOREIGN and DOMESTIC enemy's" Are we? It is killing me to see what is happening to our country.........Oh God how my heart aches sometimes......I too pray for our Great Country and hope we can still save it........... I feel in my heart though America's time is coming to an end. Peace.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

If we fall, China falls. They are growing too fast and lending too much too soon.

Buy American made products whenever possible, if half of us did that, we could stifle the growth rate.

AMEN!!!! That's how I think we do it!!! Can you imagine the economy if this happened here in the US. WOW!!! it would be like the 90's again. JMHO, I thought America BOOMED, in the 90's.

• Upvote 1

aferriss

So proud of you and your values with your strong beliefs! If only every American would stand and fight! I too associate myself with the Tea Party and support them as I can. To ANYONE who has served this country in the service of Uncle Sam as it were we swore an oath........."To defend the United States Constitution against all FOREIGN and DOMESTIC enemy's" Are we? It is killing me to see what is happening to our country.........Oh God how my heart aches sometimes......I too pray for our Great Country and hope we can still save it........... I feel in my heart though America's time is coming to an end. Peace.

For the last few years, I've been teaching and helping others teach seminars in my area colleges to educate students about finance, government, the economy, how foreign economies work with ours, and what we can do to take back the nation. Until this year, I was told that I was foolish for endeavoring in these pursuits. (And I'm a student myself.) I was told that our nation was too strong and because of our government we could never be toppled. Only now...that we are in our eleventh hour are people beginning to minutely listen. The complacency and stagnation of Americans is unbelievable. The education standards and learning/teaching of our children (and ourselves) are sad at best. And people wonder why our nation is crumbling? We are only as strong as our weakest link. My heart, too, aches for our country, BanG.

It's sad to say, but for the first time in my life, I feel the obligation of having to learn Chinese and possibly Arabic because that is the direction, unfortunately, where my country is headed. God forbid Sharia law and/or communism of China ever be instituted here.

:( :(

• Upvote 2

It's sad to say, but for the first time in my life, I feel the obligation of having to learn Chinese and possibly Arabic because that is the direction, unfortunately, where my country is headed. God forbid Sharia law and/or communism of China ever be instituted here.

:( :(

Don't be silly. Most of us would DIE or leave before any of that happens. Americans may not be the brightest (or the least lazy) when it comes to economics, governments, or personal responsibility... but find me just ONE typical Christian American willing to bow down to a culture that's demanding those influences on us.

You have a tendency to drop really bad information, information that stirs people up, and not in a good way. Do you ever have good news or good solutions to the problems and the pot that you stir? It is one thing to present information to get people thinking, but I do not believe this is what you are doing. Especially after your last big boner lie.

Hugs? Give me a break.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well,whining helps. Are you going to sit back and do nothing? I know it is a huge opposition, but you can do something. VOTE for people that will bring jobs back to America. Send them money to support them. Send letters to your elected representatives, local, state and federal, telling them to bring jobs back to America and build our economy. support and vote for individuals that will put Wall Street and all financial institutions back on track and out of our taxpayer dollars. And tax the corporations. Remove subsidies from oil companies and big agri business. There is a myriad of things you can do to put pressure on DC. We don't do it - so our electeds are bought and sold by big business. And we want our kids to get the education they deserve. Do you know what the graduation rate is from high school in your state? I bet you would be shocked.

damn straight these crooks need to go to prison the only reason they got rid of the mob is they were competing with them, thiugs crooks criminals go to prison where they belong including the one in the white house

Don't be silly. Most of us would DIE or leave before any of that happens. Americans may not be the brightest (or the least lazy) when it comes to economics, governments, or personal responsibility... but find me just ONE typical Christian American willing to bow down to a culture that's demanding those influences on us.

Forgive me, AudiS4, (I mean no disrespect) but...

I'm not being silly. Not in the least. And I, too, am more than willing to fight and die for this country if Sharia law or communist China attempts to impose their laws on me and my own. (Along with the other able-bodied members of my family.) If anything I'm disheartened how people can sit by and watch this erosion and do NOTHING but complain. (And have done NOTHING.) WE Americans are bright, can learn, and have the freedom to do so (thanks to our military) yet many CHOOSE not to educate themselves or their children. They CHOOSE not to pay attention, care, and/or fight. Or did you not read my previous posts? What's more is it will come to a point that whether we want it or not...if we continue allowing stagnation and complacency...we'll reap the rewards of that.

My father used to tell me: "If you don't take care of your own, someone else will eventually come along and take care of them for you." I don't want anyone else taking care of me and my country and our people. I like being a responsible party and in control of my own little world. I don't want it ripped away from me.

They say the pen is mightier than the sword. I'm attempting to find out and hoping that others will attempt it as well so we can make a difference.

With all due respect, I appreciate your post.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You have a tendency to drop really bad information, information that stirs people up, and not in a good way. Do you ever have good news or good solutions to the problems and the pot that you stir? It is one thing to present information to get people thinking, but I do not believe this is what you are doing. Especially after your last big boner lie.

Hugs? Give me a break.

THE GOOD NEWS IS JESUS SAVES....AND I PRAY GOD WILL STIR YOUR HEART IN JESUS NAME. I DO NOT TAKE YOUR WORDS IN OFFENCE BUT, I PRAY FOR YOU CARRELLO.

I SEND HUGS BECAUSE I LOVE THE LORD JESUS AND WANT TO SHARE HIS LOVE WITH OTHERS.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bang

Who will take the same oath you took? Will we as the Americans you swore to protect support our constitution?

To defend the United States Constitution against all FOREIGN and DOMESTIC enemy's.

DV's sign on let's see how many of us are up for what it will take. I will , my father did. Will YOU?

Aquaman907

Mods please put this in its proper place!

I'm not an American...but i have very high regards for the Americans. You must bind together and be even stronger as a nation. If US fall, not only China will fall...but the whole world will be in chaos.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, Zul....And you are right.

Serenity, if u ask me, I think....the whole world must stand together not to let US fall ~ if it ever comes to that. But I think USA will survive, as always.

It never cross my mind that the US will let things crumble down....not ever. i have so much faith in your country. B)

Whew! I do not know where to begin on this one. Aferriss, you are young! This country belongs to you and your children! NEVER Give up! Can you imagine from my point of service if we had ever gave up in a fight and RAN, tails between our legs? I think not, we just as well would rather have died than face that humiliation..........American's do not retreat or run from fights. I'm certain that your feelings were probably dashed and you felt very hurt, OK get up! FIGHT! Do it in anyway you think you can for this country, spread the word, start a website do something but do not give up YET.

AudiS4, I admire your zest for a good Ole fight to the finish. Hmmm I think someone famous ounce said "It is better to die on our feet than to live on our knees" I do however wonder if American's are really ready to take back America, just have not seen that movement yet. I hope your right with all my HEART.

Peace and best to you BOTH.

Scroll to the very bottom after reading and watch video if you dare! This is the great and patriotic President I served! May he rest in peace. In this time it was NOT ABOUT POLITICS AT ALL! IT WAS ABOUT AMERICANS TAKING THE COUNTRY BACK AND AMERICAN PRIDE!

http://www.deanworkman.com/Reagan.aspx

Thank you, BanG. I think Reagan was one of the best presidents this nation has seen. He loved the United States. It was evident in how he handled the Cold War and Russia and some of the other policies he put in place. His active leadership in seeing this nation succeed meant more to him than just bearing the title of president.

And believe me, I haven't given up the fight. Nor will I, even if it means my death. I've become more active and involved in my groups. I want to see a change for our people. I love our country and our people. We are the most unique nation in the world because we are a bit of everything from all over the world. I want us to succeed and flourish and give our kids a better future.

I'm tired of people running off at the mouth and spewing out whatever without becoming active in the fight or trying to do something about it (vote). And on a mental level, I believe most Americans would fight (it's evident in the patriotism most of us have), but I don't know how much further some (not all) would go. I can tell you that I've been in situations where I've had to physically defend myself and my children from those who despise the Tea Party....in this nation. :( I've had my family threatened :( ....and why? Because I want life, liberty, and freedom for our people without tyranny and oppression? Or threat of another trying to take over? Or because of foolish spending that is currently destroying the economy? For years now, I've been told that I am fool and that I don't know what I'm talking about. Yet I find those same people coming back to me and asking how they can get involved. I'm glad they are coming to their senses, but this is the eleventh hour. Do you catch my bittersweet thought processes? I'm not bashing and I'm not giving up. I'm simply tired of the bs and excuses and whining (as Carrello talked about).

Anyway, I completely respect you, BanG. You are one of my favorites on here and I value your opinion. Have a good day. Many blessings to you and yours. And to you, too, AudiS4.