Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Worst case of A Golden Egg Hijacking...Ever!

inmemoryofrob

This has nothing to do with Dinar, so don't start saying "Why is this here?" That's why it's in the Off Topic section of the Forum.

This is a video of another Kindergarten Mom stealing (my son) Jack's chance at finding the Golden Egg! Chin Dropping...be sure and turn down your volume. For the record, the Golden Egg is in the big clump of weeds just in front of Jack along the fence, he had been going along that fence for a while now...and just when he gets close...WHAMMO! By the way, all the Parents knew where the Golden Egg was hidden. I'm only putting this here so that all of us realize this is not in the Easter Spirit!

Let's face it, I'm just bitter so I want to get even! ;)

http://youtu.be/85ZE2GQjT7k

Happy Easter!

Easter is not about bunnies and chocolate eggs. Let's lift up God's name and make a statement!! When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of You and Me. The greatest gift i have ever received...

Although, chocolate eggs and peeps are ok after Easter service, right?

• Upvote 7

OOOHHHH THATS WAS NOT GOOD, WHY DO WE AS GROWN UPS AND I DONT MEAN ALL OF US ACT THIS WAY, THATS TAKING AWAY FROM THE KIDS AND THEY SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE GOLDEN EGG AND REHID IT AND NOT LET HER KNOW. I GUESS THEY WONT LET HER IN ON IT NEXT YEAR....... HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE....

• Upvote 3

I would not have been standing there calming filming her afterward, I would be confronting her, kids or no kids. That was the most blatant case of ... of ... of ... what the heck can you call it? Women like that become the mothers who attack the other cheerleader so their little girl can have the position, or their kids grow up to attack the competition in their figure skating event so they can win. We have seen the "grownup" news of these kinds of things, and that is just what this is leading up to, or could.

You might be able to tell that I am outraged by this. It isn't even my child, in fact I don't have children, but I am totally outraged! This woman needs to have her knees broken!

*shudder*

I think I need to go have a hot chocolate and calm down.

So sorry for your son's loss and your own angst at having to see this. But better you know, and watch out for the (b)witch who stole the golden egg!

:angry:

smee2

Oh, and by the way, I for one, have no problem with you posting this here. It is in the right place. You are part of the forum family. If you need to take out some of your angst by posting you go right ahead. Like everything else we can always hit back and leave it alone if we find we don't like it. I suspect, though, that most people will be on your side and not mind at all that you found this outlet ... :)

smee2

• Upvote 3

Unbelievable, Wow. :angry:

I wish I could send him a HUGH Easter Basket to make up for it. And I'll hold the W down why smee gets the Louisville slugger.

As Smee mentioned, confronting someone immediately is perhaps the best way to deal with the problem. BUT...when you see something this wrong, many of us will be completely shocked by it and unable to take immediate action. Let me give you an example of what happen to me.

As I was growing up, more than anything in the world I wanted a Corvette. At the age of 8, my father promised me one IF I had straight A's until the time I could legally drive...which was 8 years. He said it kind of off the cuff...but he had no idea how bad I wanted that car. But, I did it. Never a grade less than an A ever showed up. At about 14 he realized that he was going to have to live up to his promise. And at the age of 16, I got a 1981 Vet. I loved that car so much and the first thing I did was put a brand new paint job on it, having worked all summer and saved up the money. Every Sunday, you'd find me washing that car and waxing it. This car was a sight to behold. B)

My father who was in the AF, then was reassigned to Ft. Campbell for a purple suit assignment. We had my Vet transported their from where we were living in California. I was so relieved when it was dropped off without a scratch. We parked it in the BOQ and went to dinner. When we returned from dinner, just my sister and I, we were driving up to the parking lot and I couldn't believe what I saw. Some woman had put 3 old wooden crates on top of the hood of my car, as she was packing her beaten up station wagon. I stop the car I was driving and just got out, my jaw hitting the ground in total disbelief. My sister, however, took immediate action and confronted the lady. As she went to lift them off, each one ended up scratching the hood. However, before I could regain my composure, they had packed up and left, never saying an apology. I've relived that moment a million times in my head on what I should of, could of done.

But again, when you see something like this so blantantly wrong...it can simply stunn you.

Again, I wish I could in someway make up for this lack of human courtesy.

• Upvote 1

I am glad you posted this here to vent to us, you just go ahead, sometimes its good to vent! Now I am glad you also posted this on you tube, make sure you tell everyone to watch this and when enough have she will hear about it and watch also, I wish I could see her face when she does! If she isn't ringing your doorbell with a basket of golden eggs and bunnies for your son AND a big apology.... then there's something wrong with her!

Have a blessed day after all that! :)

• Upvote 1

hahahahaha please please tell me you do not where the stack wedge too an off road event,,,man that is bad , she was the mastermind ofthe ploy, stayed around log enough for your son to forget about what has happened ----{ mom i brough home a girl from the neighbor hood i like her } will be the little girl from video,,, son will get that egg back at all cost hahahahahaha hey sweet lady have a great happy easter and have agreat time with the son , those little one will wear ya out but it is the fun of the moment that keeps us young ;)

• Upvote 1

The mother had NO BUSINESS being out there looking for EASTER EGGS. I wouldn't have said anything either because some parents are CRAZY [half of them live in my neighborhood :( ]. Thank you for posting this link. I am passing it along to my sister and kids. I hope that is OK.

Wow - I'm grabbing my hot chocolate now- It's hard to watch and stay cool when it's your kid - she's not worth the effort - I just feel bad for her child - what an example she has and how embarrassing when she's older and figures mom out. Just set a good example for your child and greatness will come to your family. :)

• Upvote 2

Unbelievable, Wow. :angry:

I wish I could send him a HUGH Easter Basket to make up for it. And I'll hold the W down why smee gets the Louisville slugger.

As Smee mentioned, confronting someone immediately is perhaps the best way to deal with the problem. BUT...when you see something this wrong, many of us will be completely shocked by it and unable to take immediate action. Let me give you an example of what happen to me.

As I was growing up, more than anything in the world I wanted a Corvette. At the age of 8, my father promised me one IF I had straight A's until the time I could legally drive...which was 8 years. He said it kind of off the cuff...but he had no idea how bad I wanted that car. But, I did it. Never a grade less than an A ever showed up. At about 14 he realized that he was going to have to live up to his promise. And at the age of 16, I got a 1981 Vet. I loved that car so much and the first thing I did was put a brand new paint job on it, having worked all summer and saved up the money. Every Sunday, you'd find me washing that car and waxing it. This car was a sight to behold. B)

My father who was in the AF, then was reassigned to Ft. Campbell for a purple suit assignment. We had my Vet transported their from where we were living in California. I was so relieved when it was dropped off without a scratch. We parked it in the BOQ and went to dinner. When we returned from dinner, just my sister and I, we were driving up to the parking lot and I couldn't believe what I saw. Some woman had put 3 old wooden crates on top of the hood of my car, as she was packing her beaten up station wagon. I stop the car I was driving and just got out, my jaw hitting the ground in total disbelief. My sister, however, took immediate action and confronted the lady. As she went to lift them off, each one ended up scratching the hood. However, before I could regain my composure, they had packed up and left, never saying an apology. I've relived that moment a million times in my head on what I should of, could of done.

But again, when you see something like this so blantantly wrong...it can simply stunn you.

Lady!, Lady!!!, Don't touch the Vette!!!! I have a 77 Tiff. Buckskin Tan with brown leather. She's a beauty. Tight as a base drum and loves to come alive when I put it on her. L48. I feel your pain. Don't touch the freakin car!!!!

You a tough girl! I would have been madder than hell!!!! Could have brought the bad side out of me.

Edited by Slaydadea

Wow! Cool chick with the vette, coming through! Sorry about your "baby"; and you're right...I was in disbelief! But alas, I was still in front of a bunch of kids and didn't want to spoil their fun! I sure did imagine a whole lot later on!