Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Longfellow post 4/23/2011 afternoon

wiyakpa

[Longfellow] Just off with Iraq. My buddies boss just received a call that he will be meeting with Shab's and other bankers in the morning at 7:30. No word about why but his boss seemed very excited and is hopeful they will be getting final info about the RV.

• Upvote 7

[Longfellow] Just off with Iraq. My buddies boss just received a call that he will be meeting with Shab's and other bankers in the morning at 7:30. No word about why but his boss seemed very excited and is hopeful they will be getting final info about the RV.

Yup.....& I know someone who knows the Easter Bunny!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yup.....& I know someone who knows the Easter Bunny!

Come on now Dan - give up your Easter Bunny intel and be sure to post a link with that :lmao: :lmao:

RRRRRVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 1

Like Austin said yesterday, either this guy is a magnificent liar, or his intel is unreal. Let's hope it's the latter.

I was just thinking about it today, the third possibility (unlikely, but you never know) is that his source is jerking his chain like nobody's business. Personally, I think many of these "Guru's" have listened to "Sources" that have played them over and over. Okie has been lied to more times than you can ever imagine, but he keeps coming back for more, and we keep bashing him. Even he has been gun-shy lately (thank God).