Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Doonie Post update 4/21/2011 Today at 7:22 pm

wiyakpa

Nassau Bahamas . Nassar Behemmi has a Swedish distintion as per Google translater. This guy is BS. Loonie is the currency used in Canada and his name is Doonie. Too many plays on words for me plus if there is nothing on Nassar in Kuwait then he must not be known in any circles or have any sought of influence!! Whatever DOONIE. <_<

Nassau Bahamas . Nassar Behemmi has a Swedish distintion as per Google translater. This guy is BS. Loonie is the currency used in Canada and his name is Doonie. Too many plays on words for me plus if there is nothing on Nassar in Kuwait then he must not be known in any circles or have any sought of influence!! Whatever DOONIE. <_<

Im not saying he's telling the truth... But google you own name, how many different ppl are there?

Firefighter you are right there in the middle of it all, is there any info you can tell us??

I wish I had something for you, but the only info I get is off the web. When I do get info I do get it out here. I can't keep you guys hanging so when I do get anything you will hear it right away.

Go Rv

God Bless America