Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Longfellow pm 042011

wiyakpa

[Longfellow] Just off with DC. Can't share everything but US is pushing Maliki hard to seat the final security ministers. Without it the rate will be much lower. If they can complete it. It will come out high enough that we will all be happy. They are giving him 48 hours. Talk of pulling him out. But nothing concrete yet. Discussing possiblities of a two-staged RV. RV lower and pull in as many Dinars as possible and 2nd RV to bring to correct earned value. Riskyroad I will call you with more info. I'm out. Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

Cant share everything because there is nothing to share. 48 hours? No one is putting pressure on anyone. If there was,maybe we would see some results. The new movie is "Resultless in Iraq". Tom Hanks will play Shabbi. Ben Kingsley will play the role of Maliki. I hope that they can find a role for Salma Hayek or Charlize Theron.

Edited by sheik
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Staying optomistic, but this seems like different pieces of intel from the past year all rolled up into one post. I know I have heard everything in this post at least once in the past year.

I hope this longfellow guy is legit and not another pumper, he seemed pretty sincere when he was posting over here.

Well his first few posts sounded believable and I even said that I thought he might be on the level. I am beginning to think just another pumper, as yesterday he had a post stating that Shabibi had just gotten out of a meeting in Switzerland, which I think was total B.S. I searched all my news sources and could find no evidence that said meeting occured. So now Longfellow has very little credability with me. Just once I wish there was someone you could believe. I have come to the conclusion that nobody knows jack _ _ _ _ , except maybe Shabibi himself, and he still hasn't called me.

RSS :(

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

[Longfellow] Just off with DC. Can't share everything but US is pushing Maliki hard to seat the final security ministers. Without it the rate will be much lower. If they can complete it. It will come out high enough that we will all be happy. They are giving him 48 hours. Talk of pulling him out. But nothing concrete yet. Discussing possiblities of a two-staged RV. RV lower and pull in as many Dinars as possible and 2nd RV to bring to correct earned value. Riskyroad I will call you with more info. I'm out. Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

Longfellow.........

WTF ?

Rate higher or lower based on Security minister seated or not, What complete crap.

And a two-staged RV.? Please excuse my skepticism..... But your BS top to bottom.

• Upvote 4

Longfellow's inaccuracies are certainly stacking up. Same BS, different pumper. But remember...only has to be right once. Maybe next time, or next week, or the week after that....Someday! (hopefully sooner than later)

Go RV!

Allow me to put you in the know about Jack

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt?

We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt!'

Well, thanks to genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt.

Awe Schitt was married to O. Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, and owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, FullaSchitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.

Now that is funny!

After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition who was nick-named Chicken Schitt.

Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.

The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials.

The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world.

He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt,' you can correct them.

Sincerely,

Crock O. Schitt