Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Google Ad that popped up on a totally unrelated website

texaslonghorns

Iraqi Dinar Scam - Beware www.Sovereign-Investor.com

Free Report Exposes Biggest Scam Plus Legit Best Currency of 2011

It's also on this site. Ad on main page of Dinar Vets message board.

I entered my email address to get the report, but can't find anything about a scam, only something about the demise of the dollar. But I really didn't look real good for it and haven't finishing reading the article. If I find something, I'll re-post about it.

• Upvote 1

Obviously a company that cant sell Dinar trying to sell there product!!!

Dude, I see "DON'T BUY IRAQI DINAR UNTIL YOU READ *THIS!*" ads all OVER these very sites. Right here on our own sites. Go to some of the Forex sites and so on, they also say, "Don't Buy Iraqi Dinar because....."

Its just a drippy pile of barf.

I see that stuff all over the place when you Google stuff. You're looking for something, then when you bring up a link, there's a banner ad saying "Don't Do It! Do MY thing instead!" Totally lame.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dude, I see "DON'T BUY IRAQI DINAR UNTIL YOU READ *THIS!*" ads all OVER these very sites. Right here on our own sites. Go to some of the Forex sites and so on, they also say, "Don't Buy Iraqi Dinar because....."

I see that stuff all over the place when you Google stuff. You're looking for something, then when you bring up a link, there's a banner ad saying "Don't Do It! Do MY thing instead!" Totally lame.

Then after saying DON'T BUY DINAR UNTIL YOU READ THIS. It's a company selling dinar....This is the evil part of marketing.... I agree lame.

And that is why each person should enter this speculative investment prepared for the worst in case there is no overnight millions. Dont invest more than u can afford! B)

• Upvote 2

Iraqi Dinar Scam - Beware www.Sovereign-Investor.com

Free Report Exposes Biggest Scam Plus Legit Best Currency of 2011

It's also on this site. Ad on main page of Dinar Vets message board.

I entered my email address to get the report, but can't find anything about a scam, only something about the demise of the dollar. But I really didn't look real good for it and haven't finishing reading the article. If I find something, I'll re-post about it.

Uh oh!! I hope you have your spam filter on if you entered your email address??? :unsure::blink:

• Upvote 2

It's very simple.

Many sites place cookies on your computer. These cookies, which are small text files, are used by sites to store information such as login information or where you last were on a site for their own purposes. A site like Google can keep track of your searches through them and also what sites you have visited. It can use this information to try to show ads to you that are more targeted to your interests.

If you clear your cookies on your system and visit a few sites again, you will most likely find that you will see random ads until they build up some site data on you again.

IMO, any site that wants you to enter an email address to get a report is a very likely spam source. I have experimented with this in the past by creating new, unused for anything else, emails for each site. It's interesting to watch the spam start flowing and to which ones it goes.

I've been a self-employed web developer for over 10 years and deal with this type of thing almost every day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1