Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI website Issues?

USNPhoto

I am not for sure if it is just my computer or a caching problem with my ISP but.. is anyone having a problem getting to the CBI website? I havn't been able to get to it for a couple of hours and google is showing it as last cached on the 16th. I would be curious to know if its just me.

Thanks for any feedback.

I am not for sure if it is just my computer or a caching problem with my ISP but.. is anyone having a problem getting to the CBI website? I havn't been able to get to it for a couple of hours and google is showing it as last cached on the 16th. I would be curious to know if its just me.

Thanks for any feedback.

Try This: http://www.cbi.iq/thecbi.html

Itr appears the site is being updated, and some of the pages are down

It looks different, but that may be to some old URLs tht are being used as place holders

The links seem to be from 2010.

Maybe someone ftp'd an old copy of the site while it is being revampled.

It could have been by mistake, when the webmaster ftp'd site from an incorrect directory,

Or, it could be the new site we have been waiting on.

It is 11:40 PM EST, and 6:40 AM in Baghdad.

Another 2 to 3 hours, and we will know for sure

Thanks for any feedback.

Must be your computer.

http://www.cbi.iq/

Works good unless you have some other URL..

Don't forget there is talk of a new website -- chances are they have built the new website already --- using a different domain name and then will slide the new website into the old domain name - cbi.iq has goodwill, age and a great short name - best guess is --- that they will not use a new domain name for the new website. they will also need more bandwidth -- as we have already seen --- that might account for todays down time - a server move --- best guess