Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Neo & medic chat and observations 15:34PM

nointel

Neo & med chat and observations 15:34PM

neo 15:34:47: Were almost there

chandler1 15:35:36: need to work on my golf game, RV would sure help

neo 15:37:12: As we all know, the Iraqi new leadership has difficulty in grasping our western way of thinking in regard to establishing a transparent society based upon the rule of law. Our culture has evolved from the similar ideology that transition from dictatorship to a representative government based on this rule of law. The current Iraqi government construct however, has a much deeper rooted and long standing element of corruption and waste. These attributes carry over from countless former regimes and centuries of man made laws.

Med 15:38:10: THAT WAS GOOD NEO DID YOU DO THAT YOURSELF

neo 15:38:28: These or any new laws must first be both prescribed and promulgated before they can be enforced. The many recent articles addressing corruption, theft, illegal activities and even fake credentials should be seen

Med 15:38:48: OK NOW I KNOW THIS CAME FROM A POST

neo 15:38:54: as a positive effort to introduce western ideals at best against a society that has mastered corruption! This financial element coupled with recent financial news of 3 zero's,

Med 15:39:13: WHAT ARE YOU POSTING SINCE I DON'T WANT POSTS IN CHAT THAT IS WHY PEOPLE ARE TO READ THEM

neo 15:39:34: No just voicing my opinion

Med 15:39:38: DON'T SPOON FEED YOU WROTE THAT

neo 15:39:45: about how right on you have been

Med 15:39:58: YEAH DON'T DO THAT

neo 15:39:56: yea just my observations

Med 15:40:05: OK THAT IS ACTUALLY IMPRESSIVE IT SOUNDS BETTER THAN ME SO DON'T DO IT HO HO HE HE HA HA GO AHEAD

neo 15:40:45: no you are the man I'm just tracking your direction on this OK

Med 15:41:05: NO IT IS DARN GOOD I MEAN IT KEEP GOING I WAS GETTING A CHUBBY READING IT I THOUGHT IT WAS FROM IRAQ

alphonse43 15:41:41: lots of people are good med you're very good

neo 15:41:42: OK also I was just gonna finish with joining the international community, border issue resolved and more pending infrastructure projects that you can shake a stick at is making our payday closer than we think IMO all

Med 15:42:02: GREAT

neo 15:42:09: in line with how Med has broke out the sequence of events! OK that my story and I'm sticking to it

Med 15:43:14: WILL SOMEONE POST THAT PLEASE THAT WAS OUTSTANDING AND NEO DESERVES TO HAVE IT POSTED

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Neo & med chat and observations 15:34PM

neo 15:34:47: Were almost there

chandler1 15:35:36: need to work on my golf game, RV would sure help

neo 15:37:12: As we all know, the Iraqi new leadership has difficulty in grasping our western way of thinking in regard to establishing a transparent society based upon the rule of law. Our culture has evolved from the similar ideology that transition from dictatorship to a representative government based on this rule of law. The current Iraqi government construct however, has a much deeper rooted and long standing element of corruption and waste. These attributes carry over from countless former regimes and centuries of man made laws.

Med 15:38:10: THAT WAS GOOD NEO DID YOU DO THAT YOURSELF

neo 15:38:28: These or any new laws must first be both prescribed and promulgated before they can be enforced. The many recent articles addressing corruption, theft, illegal activities and even fake credentials should be seen

Med 15:38:48: OK NOW I KNOW THIS CAME FROM A POST

neo 15:38:54: as a positive effort to introduce western ideals at best against a society that has mastered corruption! This financial element coupled with recent financial news of 3 zero's,

Med 15:39:13: WHAT ARE YOU POSTING SINCE I DON'T WANT POSTS IN CHAT THAT IS WHY PEOPLE ARE TO READ THEM

neo 15:39:34: No just voicing my opinion

Med 15:39:38: DON'T SPOON FEED YOU WROTE THAT

neo 15:39:45: about how right on you have been

Med 15:39:58: YEAH DON'T DO THAT

neo 15:39:56: yea just my observations

Med 15:40:05: OK THAT IS ACTUALLY IMPRESSIVE IT SOUNDS BETTER THAN ME SO DON'T DO IT HO HO HE HE HA HA GO AHEAD

neo 15:40:45: no you are the man I'm just tracking your direction on this OK

Med 15:41:05: NO IT IS DARN GOOD I MEAN IT KEEP GOING I WAS GETTING A CHUBBY READING IT I THOUGHT IT WAS FROM IRAQ

alphonse43 15:41:41: lots of people are good med you're very good

neo 15:41:42: OK also I was just gonna finish with joining the international community, border issue resolved and more pending infrastructure projects that you can shake a stick at is making our payday closer than we think IMO all

Med 15:42:02: GREAT

neo 15:42:09: in line with how Med has broke out the sequence of events! OK that my story and I'm sticking to it

Med 15:43:14: WILL SOMEONE POST THAT PLEASE THAT WAS OUTSTANDING AND NEO DESERVES TO HAVE IT POSTED

Med is very arrogant he does say some things that i have read from his previous posts that i can agree with but i question his character i mean it really doesnt matter all i want is info on the dinar but just cant stand pompus a holes like that that always think they are better than eveyone else and it really shows with MED. just imho. BTW thanks for the post.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Med is very arrogant he does say some things that i have read from his previous posts that i can agree with but i question his character i mean it really doesnt matter all i want is info on the dinar but just cant stand pompus a holes like that that always think they are better than eveyone else and it really shows with MED. just imho. BTW thanks for the post.

believe me there are many of us who were at one time members of his site(s). if you praise him like he is a god then you will do good in his "house". but if you dare question him you are gone from his forums. my wife worked nights when we were members on his DS site and he would come in late and hold conversations with her and others just like a normal person. then he would call some of the same people he chatted normal with out in chat and call them names, and threaten them and call them a liar, etc. i (along with others) had threatening emails from him. he told me and my wife "he would make sure and see to it personally that we would never be able to enjoy our profits from our dinar". after he opened up his DS site he banned a bunch of people for "stealing" his chats and posting them on other forums. he had spies on other forums report to him who was stealing his chats. he would ban you for asking a simple question about something he would say in chat. he was and imo still is that way. i am glad i got the steel toe boot from him. i never liked him to begin with, and he knew it. i didn't bowe down to him like a lot of his sheep do.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yeah it was nice for a while because no one posted his garbage. Now its back and its ***! Med is the original Terryk, and I would rather read all other wantabe gurus material even Okie!

Edited by inheritance
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1