Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lottery Ticket Buyers

kevnutz

Saturday Morning Lottery Ticket Buyers  

51 members have voted

1. 1. How many DV members buy lottery tickets every week?

• Me
    • Not Me

WOW what else would he like to know...my hat size too? LOL J/K

Seriously I have only bought 1 lottery ticket and that was about 20 years ago when it was 100 M did'nt win as you can see! But my mother in law bought us one about 30 years ago and we won a grand total of 50$ now that was enough for gas,dinner and a movie! today it would pay for the dinner tip! :twocents: But thanks for asking.

• Upvote 1

I can't wait for the "religious committee" to weigh in on this one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course NONE of them buy lottery tickets...or gamble.....its all soooooooooo sinful ....yet they all hold Dinar waiting on the "big payoff" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Popcorn on standby ;)

Buying lottery tickets is a waste of money. This is a very good investment.

Your a foolish man my friend, and a fool and his money are soon parted!

I can't wait for the "religious committee" to weigh in on this one laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Of course NONE of them buy lottery tickets...or gamble.....its all soooooooooo sinful ....yet they all hold Dinar waiting on the "big payoff" laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Popcorn on standby wink.gif

Everytime you bash away on the religious folks you make yourself known. (a fool) That poor devil needs a break from you, why don't you run down to a local church and let them cast YOU out of the devil and give him a break!!!

• Upvote 1

I can't wait for the "religious committee" to weigh in on this one laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Of course NONE of them buy lottery tickets...or gamble.....its all soooooooooo sinful ....yet they all hold Dinar waiting on the "big payoff" laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Popcorn on standby wink.gif

emot-shakehead.gifHi slade, I'm a Christian and my husband has been buying one every week for over 20 yrs now. Must be a bad habit! btw, do ya think he might go to hell for that? Lol, I surely hope not......Have a blessed day.

• Upvote 1

Does not everyone have their own opinion?

Why would or should anybody bash anyone for that?

If I don't think or believe the same as you. Does that make me wrong or bad?

Lighten up everyone!

As long as we wake up on the Green side of the grass tomorrow, We are fine!

• Upvote 2

FInally - I feel the desire to post! Sigh. Bound to happen. I am NOT religious - but I am a sold out Jesus-lover. (Love that MAN! And he didn't have much to do with religious spirits either. He never came to condemn anybody-so why do I think I could?)

I do NOT buy lottery tickets for myself....unless the jackpot is outrageous and then it's just pure fun. I DO however buy lottery tickets every time I travel home to visit my mother - who loves a good scratch off and it is just pure joy to watch her scratch. She is mid-70's -- old, young - just words.

If Yeshua walked the earth today (and He does) - He would hang with the lottery regulars, the sex slaves, the homosexuals AND the IQD RV-ers.

How funny to think people who claim to "bear not false witness" would lie. (Sad reflection on us - not the askers, BTW). How funny to think that lottery tickets (pure luck) have anything to do with the IQD Rv-ing. (No luck required. Follow the money, follow the oil.)

JMHO.

• Upvote 1

Sure...can I catch a ride with you? Maybe we'll stop and get some lotto tix on the way wink.gif

Anything beyond that in your post....I don't even know what you are talking about? Are you saying I am "in the devil" or is the devil in me? or are we in each other???? or are we both in line at the lottery machine????

blink.gif

Do I think he will go to hell for buying a lottery ticket???? Come on now....of course not...

Then again I don't make the call on those decisions....there are however SEVERAL on here that think they do...so check with them laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Hope that 20 yr habit pays off one day...I really do wink.gif

Peace smile.gif

Slade, I see thinking gets you into trouble too? sure you can catch a ride and I'll even put up a buck for a ticket. You seem to be stuck on the legalistic side of religion. Here is the way I look at it. I buy a ticket and some of my friends get upset, I shrug my shoulders and go about my business. Now you buy me a ticket and it happens to be a winner, my friends would say I was belssed and God even used the devil to bless me, ridiculous isn't it. Most of your post about religion pertains to that extreme legalistic religion, I have as much a problem with that as you do, trust me on that one. I've been asked to leave a couple of churches because I've called them out about their legalism. God didn't call me to judge you or anyone else, he said I would know them by their fruit, but I am to pray for them and to bless them. Jesus responded to his disciples when they asked if they should call fire down on some folks that came against them, his response to his disciples was; ye know not what spirit ye are of! If I want to be blessed by/from you then I am to bless you, it is a principle of sowing seed. (the seed will bear fruit of its own kind) I have yet to see a carrot grow from an acorn seed, nor have I seen two cow go through the motions of reproduction and bang, a horse appears. If we evolved from monkeys and monkeys are still reproducing then why aren't we seeing humans come from monkeys today, I'm sure the evolutionist have their reasoning. Look, stay blessed and I really do hope you have a great life. If my post earlier offended you then I humbly ask your forgiveness, really, I do. I'm no better than you, like I heard it once stated, if we were created out of the dust of the earth then how can one pile of dirt tell another pile of dirt I'm better than you.

Take care,

willy1der

• Upvote 2

It is all good willy....I actually very seldom get offended...if ever....although I get heated and hyper and passionate about what I am doing... I love a good "discussion" wink.gif

Peace to you....believe what you believe and go forward.....I wish you the best....no doubt smile.gif

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I can't wait for the "religious committee" to weigh in on this one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course NONE of them buy lottery tickets...or gamble.....its all soooooooooo sinful ....yet they all hold Dinar waiting on the "big payoff" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Popcorn on standby ;)

Nobody is more annoyed than I am when people decide to use this site to preach, but in this case nobody was doing that. You are the agitator this time Slade, and I think you should drop it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lottery tickets are for broke people. I have never in my life bought one or even a scratch ticket. I do like to play poker for a little fun.

Popcorn on standby ;)

Now you my friend may need a time out. Your getting a little ahead of yourself. Try counting to 100 and relax for a minute.