Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

post r/v....WHERES THE PARTY AT?

nyc xtreme

i read somewhere there was going to be a get together or a party of some sort after the r/v........where and when?.....cause that sounds like a great idea.....i can use a vacation after...and i wanna meet okie and punch him in the face...lmaoo im j.k

Where, is link below. When? If I knew that I would be smarter that most but within 2 weeks of the RV.

http://www.bellagio.com/

i read somewhere there was going to be a get together or a party of some sort after the r/v........where and when?.....cause that sounds like a great idea.....i can use a vacation after...and i wanna meet okie and punch him in the face...lmaoo im j.k

I for one would love to meet Okie and buy him a cup of coffee or a beer. He for one has provided much entertainment in this journey and would love to thank him. Never took anything he's said as gospel, but have to admit he did get my hopes up a couple of times. There are many who keep giving dates and rates, keep this info as entertainment and you shouldn't ever get mad with anything you read. It will happen and we all will sit and laugh about what we have read over time. The extreme posts that have people bashing will get the biggest laughs when this is over.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 2

lets see so far we have violence and sex -------mmmmmm wonder if the meeting place will be let out :blink:

Good one.

Where, is link below. When? If I knew that I would be smarter that most but within 2 weeks of the RV.

http://www.bellagio.com/

Bellagio is a small village in Italy on the shores of the Lake of Como, which became ( lake and village) very popular with US ( mainly wealthy ones but on only) Tourists. Some of them bought during the years fabulous Properties there. ...So the name "Bellagio" became more and more popular among the US Wealthy. Lots of streeets in the most posh areas throughout the US Cities carry that name ......

The funny thing is that Lake of Como is not the most beautiful we have here in Italy.

That would be Lake Garda which happens to be also the biggest in the Country. I'd suggest US Tourists , whenever they visit the North of this Country, to come and take a look at it...... The villages scattered all around the Lake are also spectacular. Yes I love it myself.

Edited by umbertino