Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WTO "Introduction" 4/7/11

FoxyRoxy

Hi, all,

I've been reading the boards for about 4 months, and I don't recall seeing anything about my question. I may be missing something, and I hope I don't end up with egg on my face for a stupid question that may be plainly obvious to somebody else, but regarding the WTO Intro meeting on the 7th, is there any actual evidence that Iraq will be part of that day, or might it just be other countries? I know that Iraq is currently being "trained" for inclusion, but do we have any PROOF that Iraq is somehow involved with the events on the 7th? I wish I could remember where I read that Iraq is actually NOT part of that day, but I did read it from a regular contributor on the board. (I hope they were wrong!)

I would really appreciate some clarification on this issue.

* WTO Introduction Day; April 7th

April 5th, 2011 06:02 pm · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

WTO Introduction Day; April 7th

Posted: April 5, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND – Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Airbus, Boeing, Economic, European Union, Geneva, Iraq, United States, World Trade Organization, WTO

The WTO Secretariat is pleased to announce the programme for the 26th WTO Introduction Day, intended for delegates newly arrived in Geneva, non-governmental organizations, as well as interns currently working in the Secretariat and new staff members.

The activity will take place on Thursday 7 April 2011 in the Centre William Rappard

This one-day activity consisted of four sessions:

■Introduction to the WTO, which permitted the dissemination of general information about the WTO, its historical background, its main functions and the way it is structured;

■Basic legal principles of the GATT/WTO;

■Overview of current activities of the WTO, including the state-of-play of the current negotiations; and

■WTO Website and documents on line system, which included ways to access WTO-related information through Internet.

There will be another Introduction Day early next year, date to be announced.

http://www.wto.org/meets_public/meets_e.pdf

You can create an account on the WTO site and get information directly from what I've been told by BrokeIronWorker.

Too bad people didn't want to listen to him because he knows some 'stuff'.

I'm too busy to bother with WTO, it won't change my strategy one single bit.

Hope this helps.

Hey Roxy, I noticed you asked the same question last night on another site which shall remain nameless. We were both apparantly watching a chat by their leader. LOL, he couldn't answer the question either. He did have some encouraging things to say though huh? Now, I CAN answer your question. I'll tell you tomorrow.

Hi, all,

I've been reading the boards for about 4 months, and I don't recall seeing anything about my question. I may be missing something, and I hope I don't end up with egg on my face for a stupid question that may be plainly obvious to somebody else, but regarding the WTO Intro meeting on the 7th, is there any actual evidence that Iraq will be part of that day, or might it just be other countries? I know that Iraq is currently being "trained" for inclusion, but do we have any PROOF that Iraq is somehow involved with the events on the 7th? I wish I could remember where I read that Iraq is actually NOT part of that day, but I did read it from a regular contributor on the board. (I hope they were wrong!)

I would really appreciate some clarification on this issue.

* WTO Introduction Day; April 7th

April 5th, 2011 06:02 pm · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

WTO Introduction Day; April 7th

Posted: April 5, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND – Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Airbus, Boeing, Economic, European Union, Geneva, Iraq, United States, World Trade Organization, WTO

The WTO Secretariat is pleased to announce the programme for the 26th WTO Introduction Day, intended for delegates newly arrived in Geneva, non-governmental organizations, as well as interns currently working in the Secretariat and new staff members.

The activity will take place on Thursday 7 April 2011 in the Centre William Rappard

This one-day activity consisted of four sessions:

■Introduction to the WTO, which permitted the dissemination of general information about the WTO, its historical background, its main functions and the way it is structured;

■Basic legal principles of the GATT/WTO;

■Overview of current activities of the WTO, including the state-of-play of the current negotiations; and

■WTO Website and documents on line system, which included ways to access WTO-related information through Internet.

There will be another Introduction Day early next year, date to be announced.

http://www.wto.org/meets_public/meets_e.pdf

ANYONE BOTHER TO READ WTO EVENTS CALENDER THE 7TH IS ABOUT AUSTRALIA NOT IRAQ,CALLING BOGUS BUTKUS TO THIS STORY,MORE LIKELY APRIL 16/17TH IN WASHINGTON DC THE WTO/IMF MEETING

Thank you all for your answers! I thought not, but there are quite a few people out there are assuming that tomorrow's WTO meeting has something to do with Iraq, and I have been unable to make that connection. Now I feel vindicated and validated -- lol!

Goooo RVeeeeeeeeee!!!!