Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What do you know you believe having this invesment is a scam really doesn't matter. The bottom line is this if you come on this website bash other people clearly you have issues. It is abundantly clear do you take the intel more serious than anybody else because you get so frustrated that an rv has not happened yet. You knew it exactly what you were doing when you made the investment so to sit there and chastise other people should really take a look at yourself. You rant/rave and you complain about everything the bottom line is plain and simple, it was you who made an investment. The RV will happen when it happens so stop relying on other sources and just be grateful the wake up everyday life and that you had the money to invest. Here is the real question are you more worried about making a fast dollar? And do you really care of what happens to the future of this country. I'm willing to bet it's all about the money not even taking into consideration of all the american soldiers who lost our lives over there so you could make a profit. It is disturbing and disgusting how so many people love to down talk other people meanwhile they have no consideration of anybody else. It is just being selfish so enjoy each day that you breathe enjoy each day do you live on this earth and when good fortune comes be grateful. If at the end of the day you still feel this is a scam remember it was you who did this no one else. Take care

Antonio

• Upvote 10

RESPONSE TO AN EARLIER POST; Fairly evident of which one I refer too:: SCAM" definition: fraudulent scheme; swindle or cheat and defraud. Therefore, Intel can be BS, but not a scam. You're right about the pumpers continuously spouting BS, BUT the majority of us DO NOT buy because we read a pumped up post from the oil man or any other fiction writer. As far as paying premium price for dinar, I personally buy from Ali, which gives me peace of mind that at least I'm getting the real deal and a low chance of counterfeit bills and possibly an easier cash-in procedure when the time finally arrives. NOT promoting any dealer, just my opinion. B)

Edited by txk9popo
  • Upvote 2

What do you know you believe having this invesment is a scam really doesn't matter. The bottom line is this if you come on this website bash other people clearly you have issues. It is abundantly clear do you take the intel more serious than anybody else because you get so frustrated that an rv has not happened yet. You knew it exactly what you were doing when you made the investment so to sit there and chastise other people should really take a look at yourself. You rant/rave and you complain about everything the bottom line is plain and simple, it was you who made an investment. The RV will happen when it happens so stop relying on other sources and just be grateful the wake up everyday life and that you had the money to invest. Here is the real question are you more worried about making a fast dollar? And do you really care of what happens to the future of this country. I'm willing to bet it's all about the money not even taking into consideration of all the american soldiers who lost our lives over there so you could make a profit. It is disturbing and disgusting how so many people love to down talk other people meanwhile they have no consideration of anybody else. It is just being selfish so enjoy each day that you breathe enjoy each day do you live on this earth and when good fortune comes be grateful. If at the end of the day you still feel this is a scam remember it was you who did this no one else. Take care

Antonio

Go Rv!

Wise words Antonio! No one has force anyone to buy into this investment! Enjoy the ride, this entertaining site and it's postings. Many have died to give us the freedom we have and the freedom many abuse and take for granted. :blink:

• Upvote 1

You must not be able to read the English language well, dinardj. I said the intel people were a scam and not the dinar itself. Once again, The intel rumors are a scam NOT THE DINAR. You honestly can make yourself believe that the people that call in easch day from week to week with a "i have a friend who has a friend" info is being honest? NO WAY, NO WAY NO HOW!!!! Take the last one from this past Friday, The lasy had a friend who read the not e gievn to her bank that the RV had happened and it would be released Sunday. She read it!!!! So how can that not be the truth? How can this lady even pick up the phone and give another intel report? She can because she does it evry week!!!! So does about 3 dozen other "goofrus's, i mean guru's, that know everything. be honest with yourself, you cant handle the truth and the truth is this thing will RV one day but the info everyone gets form these people are made up and are done so on purpose. Like i have said before and will say everytime. This is my intel: It will not RV today and several sources from what is considered "intel" will say it will RV Tuesday or Wednesday and then when we reach those days they will move to Friday and when we reach Friday, OMG they come out of the wood works with info so amzing that the RV will for certain happen on Sunday. Operator you may plug-in the machine we are all seated on the merr-go-round and ready to ride.

Edited by talladegaman
  • Upvote 3

Lol you're Funny. I agree with you on that, I also can understand the frustration. But..... is it really that serious you flex internet muscles? Guru or not fictitious postings happen all the time and every week as was previously stated. I know when this badboy RV 's a lot of people are going to be :) but as of now my question is.... Is it really that serious in your life? Are you relying on the RV everyday? I'm not here to toss words back and forth because it is not my intention to ruffle feathers and it waste bandwidth. Thank you for taking the time to read my post though. It shows I caught your interest my good man