Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This week or a long wait

• 2 years later...

Well I am brand new to this forum... I have a freind that just bought Dinar last week and is very excited... I found this board and went all the way to the back and found this post...

I guess some of you have been waiting for 5 + years or more... This post was in 2010. Not sure what happened but it appears the OP was correct - going to be a long haul

The question is - how much longer! I worked with a hedge fund for 7 years. I now manage my own money. I make a nice monthly return but ready to spring on this.. but I dont want to sit for 5 years...I can earn way more during the 5 years actively trading it...

I guess its a dumb question, but i'll ask.. are we really closer? It appears there are more recent posts of "any day now" same as these older posts...

Have about 50K that I will drop into this for a quick turn...

What do you guys REALLY think..?? 5 more years..or are we really close this time?

It's not looking good. Parliament is at an impass & walkouts still continue.

The Tarrif Bill is on hold & will affect Iraq's chances of re-instatement back into the WTO.

These two must happen before the IQD can become a internaionally traded currency.

They both are more important than C7.

The RV don't need C7 but does need the Tarrif Bill passed & the WTO to win major int'l contracts & to get the economy going.

the IQD can't float or raise in value without a vibrant economy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's not looking good. Parliament is at an impass & walkouts still continue.

The Tarrif Bill is on hold & will affect Iraq's chances of re-instatement back into the WTO.

These two must happen before the IQD can become a internaionally traded currency.

They both are more important than C7.

The RV don't need C7 but does need the Tarrif Bill passed & the WTO to win major int'l contracts & to get the economy going.

the IQD can't float or raise in value without a vibrant economy.

Not quite what I was hoping to hear.. Figured after all this time it would be getting near.... i guess i'll hang out and watch.. Thank you