Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blaino Rumor: Planet D 3/31/11

harrysmug

Posted Today, 04:23 PM

No bashing please, but I thought I would share this "BOLD" RUMOR that I just came accross while surfing some of the other forums. This one came from BLAINO (I know, I know) over at Planet Dinar.

"OK, Intel Code: 3BGreen, A highly placed former Administration Finance related source, now involved in other matters reports that everything related to the RV of the IQD is accomplished. There will be no ceremony, warning, announcement or the like... the number will simply not be there one second, and will be there the next. It will... "pop" .... there is nothing left to "do" or "accomplish" although work and politics will continue as they should. Bills will be introduced, laws will be pbackyondered, meetings will be scheduled and the day to day business of the GOI will plod along as governments are known and observed to do. Such movement, meetings and the like are of no force or effect on the revaluation of the IQD.... and may serve only to confuse, confound and misdirect our view. Time from now until the announcement that "it" (rate) has appeared should best be spent in reviewing the plans and projects for the Post RV period in which we will all live. The VND (Dong) and several other currencies will revalue together, however no additional information on these is available as to rate. Date will be "in the immediate future" per this contact. What does "Immediate Future" specifically mean to Citizens of another site.com is now the relevent question.... and I [blaino] do not have that information. The rate has intentionally been obfuscated by the introduction of the GBP (British Pound) as a possible "peg to" or "pin to" pairing rate, as well as the incessant mutterings of loppers, ".86-ers" and so on. My best rate SWAG is $5.72 give or take $.40 cents, or a range of $5.32 to $6.12... and NO, I will not go into how I get that number, so do not ask me... it takes too long to type or explain here. (SWAG = Super Wild backyonder Guess lol ) This summation [ Blaino] appears to agree with Okie and several others. If additional intel re: Date or Rate appears... I will bring it to you ASAP! so there is no need to ask. Prepare yourselves, Citizens! I [blaino] am apprised we are at the precipice".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No bashing please, but I thought I would share this "BOLD" RUMOR that I just came accross while surfing some of the other forums. This one came from BLAINO (I know, I know) over at Planet Dinar.

"OK, Intel Code: 3BGreen, A highly placed former Administration Finance related source, now involved in other matters reports that everything related to the RV of the IQD is accomplished. There will be no ceremony, warning, announcement or the like... the number will simply not be there one second, and will be there the next. It will... "pop" .... there is nothing left to "do" or "accomplish" although work and politics will continue as they should. Bills will be introduced, laws will be pbackyondered, meetings will be scheduled and the day to day business of the GOI will plod along as governments are known and observed to do. Such movement, meetings and the like are of no force or effect on the revaluation of the IQD.... and may serve only to confuse, confound and misdirect our view. Time from now until the announcement that "it" (rate) has appeared should best be spent in reviewing the plans and projects for the Post RV period in which we will all live. The VND (Dong) and several other currencies will revalue together, however no additional information on these is available as to rate. Date will be "in the immediate future" per this contact. What does "Immediate Future" specifically mean to Citizens of another site.com is now the relevent question.... and I [blaino] do not have that information. The rate has intentionally been obfuscated by the introduction of the GBP (British Pound) as a possible "peg to" or "pin to" pairing rate, as well as the incessant mutterings of loppers, ".86-ers" and so on. My best rate SWAG is $5.72 give or take $.40 cents, or a range of $5.32 to $6.12... and NO, I will not go into how I get that number, so do not ask me... it takes too long to type or explain here. (SWAG = Super Wild backyonder Guess lol ) This summation [ Blaino] appears to agree with Okie and several others. If additional intel re: Date or Rate appears... I will bring it to you ASAP! so there is no need to ask. Prepare yourselves, Citizens! I [blaino] am apprised we are at the precipice".

Thanks for the post, harrysmug.

I hope we don't have to JUMP at the Precipice!!!

Well, that's it. No need for the guru's to post any more rumors. It is all done. Nothing more to do except to sit and wait for it to "pop". I bet the guru's are glad they don't have to give us any more "intel" from "high placed sources". They can quit posting, shut down their web sites and just wait for the "pop". Nothing more to do or accomplish. Nothing more to tell us. WOW, I am glad this ride is over with.

(SWAG) means "Scientific Wild A$$ Guess" for those who may be wondering what was meant by "SWAG"

Sounds great!!! Is it too late to buy some more Dinars? Maybe I could call in a reserve order somewhere??? Help me ole Okie Kanobi!!!! Hook me up with one of your friends, so that I can get the extra Dinar's!!! lol.......Hope it is true!!!!! :lol::lol:

* Blaino Rumor: Planet Dinar 3/31/11

OK, Intel Code: 3BGreen, A highly placed former Administration Finance related source, now involved in other matters reports that everything related to the RV of the IQD is accomplished. There will be no ceremony, warning, announcement or the like… the number will simply not be there one second, and will be there the next. It will… “pop” …. there is nothing left to “do” or “accomplish” although work and politics will continue as they should. Bills will be introduced, laws will be backyondered, meetings will be scheduled and the day to day business of the GOI will plod along as governments are known and observed to do. Such movement, meetings and the like are of no force or effect on the revaluation of the IQD…. and may serve only to confuse, confound and misdirect our view. Time from now until the announcement that “it” (rate) has appeared should best be spent in reviewing the plans and projects for the Post RV period in which we will all live. The VND (Dong) and several other currencies will revalue together, however no additional information on these is available as to rate. Date will be “in the immediate future” per this contact. What does “Immediate Future” specifically mean to Citizens of another site.com is now the relevent question…. and I

[blaino] do not have that information. The rate has intentionally been obfuscated by the introduction of the GBP (British Pound) as a possible “peg to” or “pin to” pairing rate, as well as the incessant mutterings of loppers, “.86-ers” and so on. My best rate SWAG is $5.72 give or take $.40 cents, or a range of $5.32 to $6.12… and NO, I will not go into how I get that number, so do not ask me… it takes too long to type or explain here. (SWAG = Super Wild backyonder Guess lol ) This summation

[blaino] appears to agree with Okie and several others. If additional intel re: Date or Rate appears… I will bring it to you ASAP! so there is no need to ask. Prepare yourselves, Citizens! I

[blaino] am apprised we are at the precipice