Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is the BIGGEST bunch of crap!

Harley1550

Cloak and dagger bullsh!t Your really gonna belive that the usa can be over thrown from with in. Wouldnt work we are a armed nation of riflemen. Any true patriot would lay down his life before they would let anyone control this country without a election or due process. Let em try it. Lock and load my brothers

Well stop and think about it....

The people who really run the show, have set up a financial system where....they basically have a free money making machine. Money....is unimportant...Wealth how ever is VERY important. Because Wealth is control. Now...these inbred elite banking families control ALL of the wealth. Its no longer about how many plasma TV's I can buy to watch the superbowl. These people could buy 1,000,000 65" LED 1080p Flat panels if they wanted and still have enough money to buy 50,000,000 more.

So, now....look at the psychology behind a person where material things are no longer of consequence. The thought process most likely becomes one of "Ok, I have been elevated above all others....what do I do with all of this wealth?"

The answer? CONTROL.

These people at the top view themselves as "elevated to a position to guide the course of mankind". They have a plan. They have an agenda.

So, right now you are asking yourself....what's the plan....what's the agenda?

Well, I guarantee....their plan doesn't involve about 5 billion of the people on the planet. This is why we are seeing endless wars and new diseases and illnesses and all of these earthquakes and Tsunamis. We are seeing hundreds of thousands if not millions of people each year being killed or dying. Why? If these people at the top, who control all of this wealth, REALLY had the interest of the world population at heart....they would use their trillions to better mankind. They aren't.

So, now yer asking..."There's now way they could orchestrate all of this. There is no way your conspiracy theories could be kept quiet."

You are wrong....all it takes is a very select few individuals with billions, if not trillions of dollars to buy off the right individuals and make them "part of the club". Everyone has their price. If yer rich and you want to get something done, you find the people that can get it done for you who are willing to "sell out" and become part of your club where they will never have to worry about money ever again. If for some reason they need some official that is in a position to make something happen that they want and they want that guy to play ball and that guy is principled and won't do what they want.....its very easy to find dirt on someone and blackmail them. No one is squeaky clean. Or they have agents corner them on their way home and throw them a dossier and say, "We know your daughter's school schedule and when she goes to band practice." or "We know where your wife works and when she goes to aerobics class." And if that fails to get that someone to play ball...they just hire someone to make you go away.

So, you ask....."How could anyone take control of this country from within?"

The answer is right there.

Yeah..."But what about the earthquakes and natural disasters? They can't control that......can they?" Ever hear of HAARP? Look it up. Notice how all of these earthquakes we've had lately are POLITICALLY timed. The US asked the Indonesian Government to open up the Straights of Malacca and they refused, shortly after, a big Tsunami hit, and then they complied. In Myanmar, Burma, they were getting ready to have a big election, then a 6.9 Richter Earthquake hit and miraculously, the US, British and French already had ships with food supplies and aid right off the coast standing by to assist. China had just succeeded in getting India, Russia, Brazil and numerous other countries to join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization and had also met with the Japanese Emperor some 2 or 3 times for very high level meetings and Beijing was hit with a big earthquake. Earthquakes are "plausible deniability", but make no mistake....plasma events were recorded above the epicenters of each of these events....and that is HAARP.

We are serfs. That is what they want. Everything is pointing to the eventual collapse of the dollar as we know it. They already have their one world currency in the market. The SDR (Special Drawing Right) which is set up to replace ALL currencies as the de facto One World Currency.

They want a one world bank, The International Bank of Settlements, and a one world court.

They want everyone eventually chipped for RFID and tie you banking and medical to it. that way, if they need to "get your attention", they turn off your chip, then you can't buy goods or services or get medical treatment.

They want everyone brought under the control of a very select few. THEM.

Now...do have physical, tangible proof? No. The bottom line is, the only truth left in the world is what you see with your own eyes. It is, however, impossible to get to the truth anymore, because anyone who tries to bring out the truth can be easily discredited just by saying, "Oh that guy is a conspiracy nut job", regardless of whether or not the guy is actually right. He's been labeled and can now be easily dismissed.

I'm not saying I am right, because....I'm still trying to wrap my brain around it all.

All I can tell you is, "Take the red pill". Research. Research. Research. Only then can you develop and informed opinion about this stuff.

"You know, I know what you're thinking, because right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking about it ever since I got here.......Why, oh why, didn't I take the blue pill ?!" - Cypher

• Upvote 3

Well stop and think about it....

The people who really run the show, have set up a financial system where....they basically have a free money making machine. Money....is unimportant...Wealth how ever is VERY important. Because Wealth is control. Now...these inbred elite banking families control ALL of the wealth. Its no longer about how many plasma TV's I can buy to watch the superbowl. These people could buy 1,000,000 65" LED 1080p Flat panels if they wanted and still have enough money to buy 50,000,000 more.

So, now....look at the psychology behind a person where material things are no longer of consequence. The thought process most likely becomes one of "Ok, I have been elevated above all others....what do I do with all of this wealth?"

The answer? CONTROL.

These people at the top view themselves as "elevated to a position to guide the course of mankind". They have a plan. They have an agenda.

So, right now you are asking yourself....what's the plan....what's the agenda?

Well, I guarantee....their plan doesn't involve about 5 billion of the people on the planet. This is why we are seeing endless wars and new diseases and illnesses and all of these earthquakes and Tsunamis. We are seeing hundreds of thousands if not millions of people each year being killed or dying. Why? If these people at the top, who control all of this wealth, REALLY had the interest of the world population at heart....they would use their trillions to better mankind. They aren't.

So, now yer asking..."There's now way they could orchestrate all of this. There is no way your conspiracy theories could be kept quiet."

You are wrong....all it takes is a very select few individuals with billions, if not trillions of dollars to buy off the right individuals and make them "part of the club". Everyone has their price. If yer rich and you want to get something done, you find the people that can get it done for you who are willing to "sell out" and become part of your club where they will never have to worry about money ever again. If for some reason they need some official that is in a position to make something happen that they want and they want that guy to play ball and that guy is principled and won't do what they want.....its very easy to find dirt on someone and blackmail them. No one is squeaky clean. Or they have agents corner them on their way home and throw them a dossier and say, "We know your daughter's school schedule and when she goes to band practice." or "We know where your wife works and when she goes to aerobics class." And if that fails to get that someone to play ball...they just hire someone to make you go away.

So, you ask....."How could anyone take control of this country from within?"

The answer is right there.

Yeah..."But what about the earthquakes and natural disasters? They can't control that......can they?" Ever hear of HAARP? Look it up. Notice how all of these earthquakes we've had lately are POLITICALLY timed. The US asked the Indonesian Government to open up the Straights of Malacca and they refused, shortly after, a big Tsunami hit, and then they complied. In Myanmar, Burma, they were getting ready to have a big election, then a 6.9 Richter Earthquake hit and miraculously, the US, British and French already had ships with food supplies and aid right off the coast standing by to assist. China had just succeeded in getting India, Russia, Brazil and numerous other countries to join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization and had also met with the Japanese Emperor some 2 or 3 times for very high level meetings and Beijing was hit with a big earthquake. Earthquakes are "plausible deniability", but make no mistake....plasma events were recorded above the epicenters of each of these events....and that is HAARP.

We are serfs. That is what they want. Everything is pointing to the eventual collapse of the dollar as we know it. They already have their one world currency in the market. The SDR (Special Drawing Right) which is set up to replace ALL currencies as the de facto One World Currency.

They want a one world bank, The International Bank of Settlements, and a one world court.

They want everyone eventually chipped for RFID and tie you banking and medical to it. that way, if they need to "get your attention", they turn off your chip, then you can't buy goods or services or get medical treatment.

They want everyone brought under the control of a very select few. THEM.

Now...do have physical, tangible proof? No. The bottom line is, the only truth left in the world is what you see with your own eyes. It is, however, impossible to get to the truth anymore, because anyone who tries to bring out the truth can be easily discredited just by saying, "Oh that guy is a conspiracy nut job", regardless of whether or not the guy is actually right. He's been labeled and can now be easily dismissed.

I'm not saying I am right, because....I'm still trying to wrap my brain around it all.

All I can tell you is, "Take the red pill". Research. Research. Research. Only then can you develop and informed opinion about this stuff.

"You know, I know what you're thinking, because right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking about it ever since I got here.......Why, oh why, didn't I take the blue pill ?!" - Cypher

Well if your right i would guess your life isnt worth a plug nickle then since your on here spilling the beans. good luck with that :lol:

I have no doubt my name is on a list somewhere.

Must be why I developed an incurable disease over the last 3 years.

Makes ya go....."Hmmmmmmm.......".

I just joined and have no credibility here, but I have to tell you that I respect and admire you for having the guts to post the truth. Hopefully, some will listen.

• Upvote 1

:blink: damn...who-ever wrote this MUST be on crack or something in that range... :blink:

i mean, damn....i...ah...just damn.... :huh:

all over the place from flags in the back ground...question: did you even hear wot he was saying or you were too busy looking at the details of the flags behind him? :huh: goes on, and on, and on....ends up with criticizing G W Bush. and the biggest crap was if we hold on after the RV it the IQD will be $14+ to the dollar?! :huh:

yup....the writer is on crack.

*draws out gun and aims for the messenger* <_<

20081007035249.jpg

<_< On, 2nd thoughts...Messenger...you can live ;) that only b/c you said, "This is the BIGGEST bunch of crap!" :lol:

see, ppl i can be merciful. :lol:

• Upvote 1