Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There's a chance of that happening for sure. I think it would be better if they let it grow on its own or even have a small RV once their govt., infrastructure, etc. gets on more solid ground. I don't see us becoming millionaires but we'll definitely see a profit.

• Downvote 1

SIGH, For the very last time as I'm sick and tired of repeating myself here. THERE WILL BE NO LOP! NONE! NOTTA! They will RV with the nations in the region like Kuwait and the like, They MUST DO THIS TO SURVIVE and ounce they RV they are stuck for a period of time I think 90 days with the IMF, Further the acceptance into the WTO depends on the currency's stability and Iraq's oil to back it. SO PLEASE FORGET THE DAMN LOP! IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. Peace.

laugh.gif Sure thing bud!

laugh.gif Sure thing bud!

Hey keepm.... You made a post the other day with a link to a CBI doc ( that I cant find the thread )..... but on that doc i didnt see the 24 #'s in trillions but in billions... Help a brother out my friend.. Just a question for ya.... Thanks

Found the post and the doc... These below are quotes on the doc... Thanks for your reply...

Monetary Base (End of period, in billions of Iraqi dinars)

Money Supply (End of period , in billions of Iraqi dinars)

I not that mart !!!!! :lol::P

Hey keepm.... You made a post the other day with a link to a CBI doc ( that I cant find the thread )..... but on that doc i didnt see the 24 #'s in trillions but in billions... Help a brother out my friend.. Just a question for ya.... Thanks

Found the post and the doc... These below are quotes on the doc... Thanks for your reply...

Monetary Base (End of period, in billions of Iraqi dinars)

Money Supply (End of period , in billions of Iraqi dinars)

I not that mart !!!!! laugh.giftongue.gif

Sure thing bro..... LOL

If you scroll down you will see to the left it says currency outside the banks....and when you look over to the right the number is 24, 508.....it says those numbers are in billions.....so when you take 24,508 in billions its actually 24 trillion, 508 billion........it would make it easier if they would just post it in trillions right? lol freakin iraqis and their numbering system lol

Sure thing bro..... LOL

If you scroll down you will see to the left it says currency outside the banks....and when you look over to the right the number is 24, 508.....it says those numbers are in billions.....so when you take 24,508 in billions its actually 24 trillion, 508 billion........it would make it easier if they would just post it in trillions right? lol freakin iraqis and their numbering system lol

Again, brother my bad right off the opening day of my Texas Rangers..... :blink: can I quote my friend??? so when you take 24,508 in billions its actually 24 trillion, 508 billion............... Is this USD or IQD??????? Bash away!!! But to the ppl that think keepm is not here to help then -- well, your not going to find a better poster with a more level thingy.... :o:P

Thanks Keepm

NOPE, NEVER. Think of the cost to do what your proposing? The logistics in managing all these floating figures. CBI Governor Shabibi said there would be no LOP. Besides the 25,000.00 notes you hold are legal tender sold to you at face value, further your currency is traded and used internationally. How could they do a LOP? Not possible. Peace.

Iraq can do whatever it wants with it's currency. If it wants to drop 1 zero it could. This whole notion that Iraq won't LOP is really only speculation. There are as many opinions for as there are against it's possibility. The fact is, anyone who is invested in IQD should realize that this is the risk they took when they invested no matter what anyone "in the know" says.

There's a chance of that happening for sure. I think it would be better if they let it grow on its own or even have a small RV once their govt., infrastructure, etc. gets on more solid ground. I don't see us becoming millionaires but we'll definitely see a profit.

Then you didnt buy enough dinar,a few thousand worth probly aint gonna do it,dosent sound like your a heavy hitter in this game.

I probly have enough in this to buy a few very nice homes. gotta take big risks to get big rewards

• Upvote 1

The answer can be reduced to two possibilities. If the RATE is 85 cents or less that guarantees that THERE IS NO LOP. But if the RATE is in the stratosphere ($2-5+) that almost guarantees a LOP. Who would ever assume that a $1 investment could produce $3,000 - $5,000 overnight? - maybe the lottery or a slot machine. But turning a buck into $100 is quite possible, provided there is NO LOP. So, ask yourself "which is more likely to occur?" Achams Razor postulates that "the correct answer is almost always the most obvious".m Go figure.

That's EXACTLY what I thought in my ignorance.The higher the rate the higher the chance of a LOP.....I'd be happy with a 0.10-1.00 rate without LOP.

• Upvote 1

Again, brother my bad right off the opening day of my Texas Rangers..... :blink: can I quote my friend??? so when you take 24,508 in billions its actually 24 trillion, 508 billion............... Is this USD or IQD??????? Bash away!!! But to the ppl that think keepm is not here to help then -- well, your not going to find a better poster with a more level thingy.... :o:P

Thanks Keepm

No biggie! Your welcome....and yes those numbers are in dinars....not USD....