Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Confirming the end

harrysmug

10:36 AM [studley] I want to fill u guys in on 2 conference calls I had today

10:37 AM [studley] I have confirmation of the Treasury info , my friend works there and said he is bring his team home

10:37 AM [studley] in Treasury department

10:39 AM [studley] Yes, it is almost done, he said it is out of Iraqs hands, and used the word I hate Imminently

10:43 AM [studley] I know jdbelinj, just got another call, by the way my phone has been going crazy this morning, extremely high up source in our govt, in cabinet, has said we are there, again using that stupid word imminently. I hope this helps, by the way I have been questioning my sources all morning, and they are confirming the ending.

10:46 AM [studley] absolutely, I have been not sharing for a while because like you all I am very skeptical, however, this has been confirmed by multiple sources that don’t know eachother, I have a lot of confidence where I didn’t before, I am still cautious because like ######, I will not believe anything until I can actually cash in my dinars

10:48 AM [studley] no prob cheese, I want to also make this clear, I am not saying go buy dinar, I believe anything is possible, please stay level headed, and don’t believe anything until we see the IQD change on forex

10:49 AM [studley] trajan I agree I never want to hear soon again EVER

10:52 AM [studley] Georgia Peach I don’t share date and times, because I am still skeptical, I have 20 years experience with RVs and finance, I know that no matter who we get this info from, this is so complex, and has to happen so flawlessly, that little problems can change the timing, I know that xxx info for Sun/Mon was right and they had to change the timing, we are very close

10:54 AM [studley] no prob jtdinar, everyone, take a deep breath, breathe in through the nose and out the mouth

10:55 AM [studley] just for the record, I am not going to believe it is here until I am in TY’s office cashing out

11:07 AM [studley] just a recap of what I have been saying…. I received two conference calls this morning, one, was from a friend I used to work with on wall street that is now in the US Treasury, he is bringing his team home this weekend. Two, I have a source in our govt, in the cabinet, who confirmed the Treasury info and said the RV is imminent

11:11 AM [studley] ONEDOWN, first off I hate posting, cause I don’t want to get too excited, we’ve been here before and I am not going to believe it until I am cashing out, and yes these are calls that I have been on since 8am EST this morning. Second, I want everyone to know I wouldn’t do this unless I know these people personally, and have a working relationship with them.

I'm not on vacation; this is the way I live.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

10:37 AM [studley] I have confirmation of the Treasury info , my friend works there and said he is bring his team home

10:39 AM [studley] Yes, it is almost done, he said it is out of Iraqs hands, and used the word I hate Imminently

10:43 AM [studley] I know jdbelinj, just got another call, by the way my phone has been going crazy this morning, extremely high up source in our govt, in cabinet, has said we are there, again using that stupid word imminently. I hope this helps, by the way I have been questioning my sources all morning, and they are confirming the ending.

10:46 AM [studley] absolutely, I have been not sharing for a while because like you all I am very skeptical, however, this has been confirmed by multiple sources that don’t know eachother, I have a lot of confidence where I didn’t before, I am still cautious because like ######, I will not believe anything until I can actually cash in my dinars

10:48 AM [studley] no prob cheese, I want to also make this clear, I am not saying go buy dinar, I believe anything is possible, please stay level headed, and don’t believe anything until we see the IQD change on forex

10:52 AM [studley] Georgia Peach I don’t share date and times, because I am still skeptical, I have 20 years experience with RVs and finance, I know that no matter who we get this info from, this is so complex, and has to happen so flawlessly, that little problems can change the timing, I know that xxx info for Sun/Mon was right and they had to change the timing, we are very close

10:54 AM [studley] no prob jtdinar, everyone, take a deep breath, breathe in through the nose and out the mouth

10:55 AM [studley] just for the record, I am not going to believe it is here until I am in TY’s office cashing out

11:07 AM [studley] just a recap of what I have been saying…. I received two conference calls this morning, one, was from a friend I used to work with on wall street that is now in the US Treasury, he is bringing his team home this weekend. Two, I have a source in our govt, in the cabinet, who confirmed the Treasury info and said the RV is imminent

11:11 AM [studley] ONEDOWN, first off I hate posting, cause I don’t want to get too excited, we’ve been here before and I am not going to believe it until I am cashing out, and yes these are calls that I have been on since 8am EST this morning. Second, I want everyone to know I wouldn’t do this unless I know these people personally, and have a working relationship with them.

I'm not on vacation; this is the way I live.

Sorry if its been posted didnt see it.

Posting of an old post like this just makes the whole point. This had me going, then to find out that it is wrong........ Got to get off this ride. We are not going to become millionaires thorugh the IQD.

Posting of an old post like this just makes the whole point. This had me going, then to find out that it is wrong........ Got to get off this ride. We are not going to become millionaires through the IQD.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I fail to see any buzz that hasn't been predicted before perhaps a thousand times. I do say that all the NEGATIVE stuff is something I haven't seen before in such large doses. I'm not bothered by it. In fact I welcome negative posts and news articles as I truly believe the more of these official news things poo pooing our investment the closer we are to it coming to fruition.

I think it is important that we all acknowledge the courtesy of this being posted and subject for our own interpretation. I do not think any form of BASHING will prove useful for any of us. Let's look at this as a new source validating what we have all been hearing lately. I for one am excited about all the BUZZ going on in Iraq and with the GOI. I do not think we have ever been this close before. JMO. Peace.

Wise words.

Who is this new guru????

Sure hope he has his credentials or Medic may use his top secret Special Forces skills to bring him in line....or Phoenix aka Ranger77 may "sic" the NWO on him for going outside the Good Ole Boys Dinar Guru Club.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

...as long as he keeps the tears off his keyboard...........he's good by me...

I fail to see any buzz that hasn't been predicted before perhaps a thousand times. I do say that all the NEGATIVE stuff is something I haven't seen before in such large doses. I'm not bothered by it. In fact I welcome negative posts and news articles as I truly believe the more of these official news things poo pooing our investment the closer we are to it coming to fruition.

You have not heard all the BUZZ???? Issues cleared up with Kuwait, UN, WTO and there is talk and news that indicates the remaining ministers will be a done deal tomorrow! These things in my book constitute in my mind, BUZZ, Hype, Excitement and finally Great News. Peace.

• Upvote 3

10:43 AM [studley] I know jdbelinj, just got another call, by the way my phone has been going crazy this morning, extremely high up source in our govt, in cabinet, has said we are there, again using that stupid word imminently. I hope this helps, by the way I have been questioning my sources all morning, and they are confirming the ending. <-- find it amazing that everyone within our government is willing to share with this guy yet our government does not tell us anything. If your souce is so high up and willing to risk their job, can they at least tell us who shot Kennedy?

10:46 AM [studley] absolutely, I have been not sharing for a while because like you all I am very skeptical, however, this has been confirmed by multiple sources that don’t know eachother, I have a lot of confidence where I didn’t before, I am still cautious because like ######, I will not believe anything until I can actually cash in my dinars <-- I have highlighted in red the key words in this statement - can we say indecesion

10:48 AM [studley] no prob cheese, I want to also make this clear, I am not saying go buy dinar, I believe anything is possible, please stay level headed, and don’t believe anything until we see the IQD change on forex <-- not sure that needed to be in this but that just confirms pumper.

10:52 AM [studley] Georgia Peach I don’t share date and times, because I am still skeptical, I have 20 years experience with RVs and finance, I know that no matter who we get this info from, this is so complex, and has to happen so flawlessly, that little problems can change the timing, I know that xxx info for Sun/Mon was right and they had to change the timing, we are very close <-- has there been 20 years worth of RV's??

10:54 AM [studley] no prob jtdinar, everyone, take a deep breath, breathe in through the nose and out the mouth <--now can you taste that **** in the air

I'm not on vacation; this is the way I live. <-- maybe you should consider getting a day job because as a intel supplier you suck

• Downvote 1

Then again....the use of the word "BASHER" (in the dinar scenario) gets misused and is applied to any person who dare question, doubt or poo-poo the pure garbage that the "gurus" regurgitate daily if not hourly...

I personally have not seen this "new fellow" before....maybe he is legit...the others most assuredly ARE NOT....time will tell ;)

And again Slade I'm not saying this guy is a Dinar profit. I'm simply stating that we consider what he is offering, throw it in the pile of news we currently have and then digest this material for our own use. Credibility is very difficult to obtain my friend, let's see where this new Intel guy goes with his suggestions. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 2

You have not heard all the BUZZ???? Issues cleared up with Kuwait, UN, WTO and there is talk and news that indicates the remaining ministers will be a done deal tomorrow! These things in my book constitute in my mind, BUZZ, Hype, Excitement and finally Great News. Peace.

Touche BanG, but we've been hearing the same song and dance about the ministers being voted in finally thousands of times. Hard to jump on my buzz board and ride that wave( I REALLY WANT TO THOUGH!!!). Cautiously optimistic is the only way to surf on this investment. The only official thing I have read was the Kuwaiti issues were being sorted out. the WTO on the other hand, I have yet to see any indication that iraq has anything to do with the meeting on April 7th. Its all speculaton.

• Upvote 1

That is so dumb.......the RV will be next week and it will be @ 3.62..Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa :blink: My Mother-in-laws 2nd cousins nephews uncle who works with the floor sweeper at CBI told me...

Go RV!

:lol:

Tried to help you a bit Matt I gave you a +1, damn shame when your ranked poorly because you have a different opinion than the original Author. For what it's worth man I support you, Hang in there and keep your head held high. Peace.