Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silver Greetings not selling Dinars

babyorca

Do you have any idea on how long they were selling IQD? 1yr? 2yr? etc...

No I don't but am sure at least a year or more and they do sell other currencies today. I got good recommendations to purchase from them many months ago. The owner Abraham who I talked to many months ago is very professional in all that he does.

SILVER GREETINGS IS STILL SELLING DINAR

THERE WAS JUST AN OPERATOR ERROR WHEN UPDATING THE SITE.

I spoke to Abraham myself.

Sorry ya'll, but we are still a-waiting.

Sorry guys if this is true haven't spoken to him. Doesn't change my optimism though :woot:

No I don't but am sure at least a year or more and they do sell other currencies today. I got good recommendations to purchase from them many months ago. The owner Abraham who I talked to many months ago is very professional in all that he does.

I just went to this site and could only find Chinese yuan. I know that it was said that their site is having a problem right now, but can you tell me if their dinar prices are better than dinar trade? Thanks

I just went to this site and could only find Chinese yuan. I know that it was said that their site is having a problem right now, but can you tell me if their dinar prices are better than dinar trade? Thanks

No not as good and wouldn't be able to tell you lately what they are but you do get the added convenience of using a credit card and shipping and packaging is A+