Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nineveh today begin distributing the ration compensation

VIZIOIRAQI

Nineveh today begin distributing the ration compensation

17/03/2011 13:33

Nineveh, 17 March (Rn) announced Chairman of the Board of Nineveh province, Thursday, the day that the maintenance will begin distributing compensation payments ration card and $ 15 thousand dinars per person.

Jabor said Al Lord told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the share of Nineveh province, of compensation payments to the ration card items amounted to 49 billion Iraqi dinars," adding that "the vocabulary of the ration had not been delivered in the province since more than a year and a half year."

The Iraqi cabinet has approved the decision to distribute compensatory amounts of the items of the ration card award in the amount of $ 15 thousand Iraqi dinars per person and will be distributed to Iraqis on a monthly basis.

Abed Rabbo added that "the distribution will be through the Agents Supply in the province," noting that "the Nineveh provincial council will oversee the distribution of compensation directly through the formation of committees relay agents deployed in Nineveh."

Abed Rabbo added that "the Council of Nineveh province, also form committees under the supervision monitor the distribution of compensatory payments in all districts and areas in the province of Nineveh, and in coordination with the municipal councils."

The Commission declared that the parliamentary economic contracts and the Ministry of Commerce to provide a ration card items will be supervised directly by the Commission in order to prevent the spread of cases of administrative and financial corruption.

The Ministry of the Federal Trade from the end of shortage crisis in the distribution of the ration card items in all the provinces, saying it supports the distribution of the ration card items through the distribution system Alammerkzip order to delivery on a regular basis during the given period.

The House of Representatives rejected a proposal to convert a file the ration card to the provincial councils.

The financial allocations for the ration card in the budget year 2010 amounted to three trillion and 500 billion dinars (about $ 2.9 billion).

Ruled out the Iraqi Ministry of Trade and cancel the distribution of the ration card items during the year 201, confirmed that it has a new plan for the advancement of quality food items to the card.

And complain the Ministry of Commerce of the lack of financial allocations to this issue, which hinders their access in a timely manner.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives may be discussed in 23 of the month of November last the reality of the distribution of the ration card items and warned the government not to cancel the distribution under the pretext of international economic obligations.

The Ministry of Planning to be one of the most prominent obstacles to the advancement of economic reality in the country is the continuation of the government to distribution system ration card items after seven years of political change in the country.

The Department of Commerce announced it had completed the preparation of a new road map for the distribution of card items Altamonip emphasizes the need to give priority to the poor in the country.

The Baghdad and several Iraqi provinces saw the launch of popular demonstrations called for the provision of basic services, jobs and Accounting spoilers and provide the ration card items.

The Commission announced the development of regions in the parliamentary earlier that the Ministry of Commerce have been allocated sufficient funds up to four and a half billion dollars within the budget of 2011 to meet the requirements for the provision of the ration card is no longer in front of any justification for the delay distribution.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/225783/&rurl=translate.google.com

• Upvote 2

What the Sam Heck is going on over there?

One minute- they're taking another recess.

Next minute- Malarki's not giving up the names.

Now- They're giving out ration cards and IQD 15K.

WTF?!! :angry::angry::angry:

...or are we being played like a bluegrass fiddle. :DB):P

• Upvote 1

What the Sam Heck is going on over there?

One minute- they're taking another recess.

Next minute- Malarki's not giving up the names.

Now- They're giving out ration cards and IQD 15K.

WTF?!! :angry::angry::angry:

...or are we being played like a bluegrass fiddle. :DB):P

I know exactly WTF is going on....I had to replace my water heater..decided it should be Tankless I talk to Rheem and they tell me it has to be professionally installed or void the warranty. I was directed to a listing of installers and picked one. The following day two guysshow up to install the heater. After some converstion, I asked them where the were from, they indicated they were from Iraq. We had some small talk and I went back upstairs. For two and half days these guys would argue with each other, work for about 15 mins, go outside smoke a cig and back to the basement. Argue some more work a little bit and smoke some. Back to the basement argue a little do a little work and smoke some more. These guys did a fantastic job, but it seems to me that this should have been a 6-7 hour job max. Last night after a long hot shower light bulb went off. "That's WTF is the problem in Iraq multiplied by how many? im just saying B)

• Upvote 10

Isnt a loaf or kilo of bread like 4,000 iqd? Or has it gone down?

So what, each person will get 15,000 iqd per month, to only be able to buy 2 days worth of food?

NO......It's less than that...using small denoms...They have to spend half the rations for the armored car to meet them at the store. lol

I know exactly WTF is going on....I had to replace my water heater..decided it should be Tankless I talk to Rheem and they tell me it has to be professionally installed or void the warranty. I was directed to a listing of installers and picked one. The following day two guysshow up to install the heater. After some converstion, I asked them where the were from, they indicated they were from Iraq. We had some small talk and I went back upstairs. For two and half days these guys would argue with each other, work for about 15 mins, go outside smoke a cig and back to the basement. Argue some more work a little bit and smoke some. Back to the basement argue a little do a little work and smoke some more. These guys did a fantastic job, but it seems to me that this should have been a 6-7 hour job max. Last night after a long hot shower light bulb went off. "That's WTF is the problem in Iraq multiplied by how many? im just saying B)

Whoa.

At least they did a good job, I suppose.

Did you get the light bulb fixed? :huh: