Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CHAT/RUMOR SITES DON'T GO THERE

IMO...

the sites that are the biggest waste of time are, in this orde...r

1. PD Comrade's Dinner

2. People's Talk Radio

3. MTT Midnight Think Tank

4. another site Tid Bits

5. G.E.T

Also, guru's to avoid like the plague...

Okie Oil Man

Athena

cage trucker

Please feel free to add to this list for the benefit of all...

Edited by aaanth
  • Upvote 16
  • Downvote 11

Interesting...

And you already got a -1 (Not from me...)

Some people are quick to hate on people who may crush their imminent dreams.

This stuff type of stuff takes time.

But it does seem to be a near any-day scenario.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IMO...

the sites that are the biggest waste of time are, in this orde...r

1. PD Comrade's Dinner

2. People's Talk Radio

3. MTT Midnight Think Tank

4. another site Tid Bits

5. G.E.T

Also, guru's to avoid like the plague...

Okie Oil Man

Athena

cage trucker

Please feel free to add to this list for the benefit of all...

hmmmmmmmm... don't know why it wouldn't print

p-e-o-p-l-e-s d-i-n-a-r and

d-i-n-a-r d-a-d-d-y

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

hmmmmmmmm... don't know why it wouldn't print

p-e-o-p-l-e-s d-i-n-a-r and

d-i-n-a-r d-a-d-d-y

Thank you aaanth :)

Although I would hope your suggestion after all these years of misinformation

would already be evident, the truth is it keeps many people hopeful, although deep

inside they know there is little to any of it other than a motive behind the words, and we

know what that unending motive is. It always sells more paper.

Thanks for your thoughts :) It is healthy to stick with facts, but just not as

exciting it appears :lol:

If we could stick with the facts, so many would not keep feeling they are on a

"rollercoaster" ride because there would be no hype to it.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I'll take facts anyday over BS.. Enough of that in everyday life without having it as part of this legitimate investment. Don't need my ego stroked or have to lie on a site to get my jollies. Never really had any respect for anyone who can play with someone's emotions and enjoy doing it. Being a pumper on these Dinar sites isn't any different. This add's them to the list of the kinda folks cops despise. Pumpers are at #3. Nuff said, just sayin' B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well You can say what you want but you might as well add this site too your list too that list I got to ever site there is out there and last time I checked everyone that has been wrong. Not attacking anyone but you name it if they have made prediction they have been wrong!!!!! So if you want to start a thread like this just lost ever dinar web site there is because everyone has guessed or read way to much in to articles and had a theory.......O and guess what everyone of these so Called GURU's are spoon feed info from others!!!!!!! Then sooner you figure this out the better off you will be and also you all need to realize things may have been laid out and planned but things change over there all the time....Im going to keep my head out of the clouds and not try to guess and read Scooters amazing research and sit back and watch......because Odds are you wont be rich tomorrow or next week.....If your a true in investor you would have realized tis would take years to play out so i continue to take my 6 year ride and realized a long time ago NO i said NO one will force them RV till Iraq is good and ready too!!!!

Edited by justin88
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

to all of you who considered this a "cheap shot" or in bad taste

if you'll notice the first comment or line in this post was IMO = IN MY OPINION.

I have had extensive experience (unfortunately) with the listed sites and individuals. they are not like a lot of INFORMATIVE sites that are open forums for people to ask questions and question what they are being told. the listed sites BAN YOU if you disagree with or question any of their "intel" or statements. they are only looking for blind followers who are willing to believe whatever "crap shot" they are selling. they are looking for "downlines".

that, IMO, in a waste of time.

i'm putting this out there in hopes that this can help those fellow dinar adventurers to avoid these "dark spots" in the road that give this all such a bad taste in a lot of people. hey, if you want to eat horse manure, then be my guest. more power to ya... it's your right and i support you in that, but, none for me... thanks anyway :)

• Upvote 3

to all of you who considered this a "cheap shot" or in bad taste

if you'll notice the first comment or line in this post was IMO = IN MY OPINION.

I have had extensive experience (unfortunately) with the listed sites and individuals. they are not like a lot of INFORMATIVE sites that are open forums for people to ask questions and question what they are being told. the listed sites BAN YOU if you disagree with or question any of their "intel" or statements. they are only looking for blind followers who are willing to believe whatever "crap shot" they are selling. they are looking for "downlines".

that, IMO, in a waste of time.

i'm putting this out there in hopes that this can help those fellow dinar adventurers to avoid these "dark spots" in the road that give this all such a bad taste in a lot of people. hey, if you want to eat horse manure, then be my guest. more power to ya... it's your right and i support you in that, but, none for me... thanks anyway :)

IMO = IN MY OPINION I copied this so I have diplomatic immunity.

I think, IMO, that this post should be moved to the "Angry People Out For Vengence" forum.

Totally value your opinion, just think you sound very angry. This is a blessing, not a curse. Be happy not angry!! :)

• Upvote 1