Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have a question for ya

I am new to this board, and fairly new to owning dinars. I found you quite by accident. I really enjoy reading the news, rumors, and various topics on this board. (In fact, I can barely keep away from it) :blink: My question is for the group who has been here the longest. Is the excitement level always been this high? "RV possibly tomorrow, or this weekend, or Monday"? I guess what I am trying to ask in my own bumbling way is, Have you ever felt this close to RV in the past? Thanks :)

I am new to this board, and fairly new to owning dinars. I found you quite by accident. I really enjoy reading the news, rumors, and various topics on this board. (In fact, I can barely keep away from it) blink.gif My question is for the group who has been here the longest. Is the excitement level always been this high? "RV possibly tomorrow, or this weekend, or Monday"? I guess what I am trying to ask in my own bumbling way is, Have you ever felt this close to RV in the past? Thanks smile.gif

Good grief 'yes' ... you should have seen it at the end of the year and into the first weeks of January. OMG. Over the top. Every day the next day and then the next day would come and it would be the following Monday. The pumpers were flaming big time. Totally off the hook.

So this is seriously tamed as compared ... but somehow I feel the energy of over-the-top predictions coming back our way. And you know what, at some point, someone is going to be right (accidentially of course)....

Fun times here ... welcome to the roller coaster of your life!!!!

Love, Peace and Chicken Grease .... cool.gif

• Upvote 1

I am new to this board, and fairly new to owning dinars. I found you quite by accident. I really enjoy reading the news, rumors, and various topics on this board. (In fact, I can barely keep away from it) blink.gif My question is for the group who has been here the longest. Is the excitement level always been this high? "RV possibly tomorrow, or this weekend, or Monday"? I guess what I am trying to ask in my own bumbling way is, Have you ever felt this close to RV in the past? Thanks smile.gif

With all the progression the govt of Iraq has made these last few months and with the pressures of outside putting demands on them they have finally got their heads together (except Maliki and starting doing things for their people and their country. excitement is growing because of so many different factors involved. Watch, read, wait i believe we have walked up on the porch and are knocking at the door, we can see someone inside and we are just waiting for someone to come to the door......AKA RV TIME.

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1

Somebody by the name of SGS (ShotgunSusie) on the 1st Forum I used to frequent ( not specialized in the Dinar but with a section dedicated to it) used to announce the RV almost every other day... That was about 5 years ago........Only the Universe knows what happened with her...Likely she now is running her own Forum, I'd assume.........

In the time I have been involved reading the forums it seems to go from absolutely next week because is HAS to, no other way to go, it MUST happen before such and such a date and the law says, and the rules are and so on and so on and so on ... and that will last for a couple of few weeks. Then we go through what people sometimes refer to as "no news" days that may last a week or so. At that time tempers ignite and heaven help anyone who asks a question that has been asked and answered even years before, or dares to try to stir up a little conversation and interest with something that isn't dinar related.

It seems to be a back and forth kind of motion, but never standing still.

Usually the people here are fairly well balanced and definitely well intentioned, and sometimes in the "off" days we will ge some quite good humour and ideas for polls to keep people involved. But as mentioned before there are some who are so serious about dinar and only dinar that anything else finds them demanding the powers that be delete messages and entire topics just so things can always be purely dinar.

I suspect you will go through a bit of it yourself as you get hyped with the rest of us, and then have to cool your heels while "waiting" either for the BOI to act, or for some other person or body to do what they MUST do ... you'll find out fairly quickly that the Iraqi people, especially politicians, feel they don't have to conform to any rules, even the ones they make themselves. And they certainly show great disdain for the rules imposed by other authorities. They just go about what they want to do, ignore the rules. use the latest religious holiday as a reason to abandon parliament, or even the country, and get back to whatever they are doing later. Usually whatever they are doing is squabbling among themselves for position and whatever measure of glory goes with it.

You'll get used to it. I thought I was until I started typing this and then realised I was being so "nasty" that maybe I haven't quite yet.

Good luck

smee2

• Upvote 1

I bought Dinar over a year ago, didn't know anything about Dinar sites or Forums, and just stuck my Dinar away, and forgot about it, then end of November came across these sites when I bought more Dinar, and now holy cow, on a roller coaster, want to go back to when I didn't know anything!!! :blink:

I am new to this board, and fairly new to owning dinars. I found you quite by accident. I really enjoy reading the news, rumors, and various topics on this board. (In fact, I can barely keep away from it) :blink: My question is for the group who has been here the longest. Is the excitement level always been this high? "RV possibly tomorrow, or this weekend, or Monday"? I guess what I am trying to ask in my own bumbling way is, Have you ever felt this close to RV in the past? Thanks :)

I'm kinda new here too. I'll tell ya, Faceb==='s got nothing compared to this crowd. A lot of good people here with a lot of character and new ideas. Glad you noticed. I'm glad I did as well. Have a great 1.

• Upvote 2

Hey POE,

According to the pumpers and the ego driven lairs it went something like this,

1. New currency and RV within hours (not)

2. The election and RV in a matter of days (not)

3. Seating of the GOI and RV is a done deal (not)

4. Release from chapter 7 RV in a matter of hours (not)

5. Agrement with Kuwait , "stick a fork in it" (not)

6. Ration card, RV done (not)

7. Vice Presidents trip to Iraq to announce the RV (not)

So your question "have we been this close", yes if you go by what all the pumpers and dinar sales promoters want you to believe but the fact is we remain one more NOT closer to a (YES)

I've only been here on Dinarvets since Dec 2010. I've met some real nice folks, some very smart ones who write well and explain facts to us about the dinar, Iraq's history etc. The most fun part for me is, I have gotten some of the best laughs ever put on the internet from the comments people post. I have to come back every day to just check in to get my laugh of the day. Love it.

This is just my 2 cents. I haven't been here on the boards all that long, though I have been reading/following them for a while.

Yes it is exciting and everyone wants to to RV. It's perfectly fine to be a bit excited, especially with all the developments that have come about the last few months. I would advise you to temper that excitement with patience however. There have been claims and "breaking" news since 2004, yet here we are about 7 years later. While I'm just as guilty as the next person of getting excited over the news thats coming out, I realize that this will happen on its own time frame. There is a lot at stake for Iraq when it comes to RV/RI and they will really only have one shot to get right.

I am no guru, and I wouldn't even make claims of being "smart" in regards to this investment. I do enjoy researching various topics however and needless to say that this made my list. I would suggest you read over the posts, news,both the plausible and crazy theories, do a little bit of research into currency revaluations and come up with your own feelings on the matter. After all, since you have bought dinar it is your investment. :D

Hey POE,

According to the pumpers and the ego driven lairs it went something like this,

1. New currency and RV within hours (not)

2. The election and RV in a matter of days (not)

3. Seating of the GOI and RV is a done deal (not)

4. Release from chapter 7 RV in a matter of hours (not)

5. Agrement with Kuwait , "stick a fork in it" (not)

6. Ration card, RV done (not)

7. Vice Presidents trip to Iraq to announce the RV (not)

So your question "have we been this close", yes if you go by what all the pumpers and dinar sales promoters want you to believe but the fact is we remain one more NOT closer to a (YES)

wowow...that last statement almost cunfused me....NOT...lol