Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade Info? Ledger-to-Ledger Changes?

Striker

Item #1 Yes, I also just got off the phone with Dinar Trade and this is True that a new law had been passed for the State of Calif. stating that no ledger to ledger transfer allowed. The person I spoke with at Dinar Trade said the law had been passed in January but had just gone into effect NOW (interesting timing I might add) and that the reason this would affect the whole country is because of the fact that Ali’s banks are all in California that is where ‘all’ of the wires will be initiated from. (Although I see this email states ‘world’….not sure how that would apply for people who are cashing in….in another courntry. ???

Item#2 I also received a call today and did verify this with D.T. as well. “A new regulatory law had come down from the U.S. Treasure to Dinar Trade in the last 24 hrs. stating mo more precious metals purchased (like-kind exchanges) through Ali.” So as one person put it that hole has been closed up.

Item#3 Also a 3rd regulatory law that had come down from the U.S. Treasury had been given to Ali/Dinar Trade that no one can cash in for a 3rd party (meaning another person) even with a notarized letter of approval”. Each person must cash in their own dinars and that each transaction would require a FINcen form 104 be filled out.

Item#4 In order for any proceeds to be wired to another country one would need to be a citizen of that country. In other words Ali would be restricted to only wire funds into accounts for U.S. citizens into an account her in the U.S.

• Upvote 7

Striker. Thanks for the post.

Very interesting. The timing raises ones eyebrows. This is exactly what I personally believed would happen before RV. Now for the crippling windfall tax. If we see that, we should be there.

Go RV

• Upvote 2

Item#3 Also a 3rd regulatory law that had come down from the U.S. Treasury had been given to Ali/Dinar Trade that no one can cash in for a 3rd party (meaning another person) even with a notarized letter of approval”. Each person must cash in their own dinars and that each transaction would require a FINcen form 104 be filled out.

I hope they don't see corporations as a 3rd Party :(

sorry for the newbie question, but what is a ledger to ledger transfer?

1) USD Provider and IQD Provider, directly or through their authorized mandated representative would accept, sign, seal and return a private currencies exchange agreement, along with IMFPA which is an integral part of this PFCTA, by fax or e-mail (hard copies to be sent by courier service if required). 2) The IQD Provider arranges the USD Provider's multi currencies account for the purpose of this transaction. The USD Provider shall provide to the IQD Provider the necessary documents for the account opening. 3) The transaction will start as per the agreed schedule immediately following the activation of the specialized bank account. 4) The USD Provider shall transfer daily the face value of each scheduled Tranche less the Discount to his specialized bank account. The IQD Provider executes the exchange immediately when the funds are received on the Customer's specialized account. The balance of the face value meaning IQD Provider's Bonus and intermediaries' Commission, the Discount, will be transferred the very next day as per Addendum 4. This way, fees are paid after performance of the IQD Provider

1) USD Provider and IQD Provider, directly or through their authorized mandated representative would accept, sign, seal and return a private currencies exchange agreement, along with IMFPA which is an integral part of this PFCTA, by fax or e-mail (hard copies to be sent by courier service if required). 2) The IQD Provider arranges the USD Provider's multi currencies account for the purpose of this transaction. The USD Provider shall provide to the IQD Provider the necessary documents for the account opening. 3) The transaction will start as per the agreed schedule immediately following the activation of the specialized bank account. 4) The USD Provider shall transfer daily the face value of each scheduled Tranche less the Discount to his specialized bank account. The IQD Provider executes the exchange immediately when the funds are received on the Customer's specialized account. The balance of the face value meaning IQD Provider's Bonus and intermediaries' Commission, the Discount, will be transferred the very next day as per Addendum 4. This way, fees are paid after performance of the IQD Provider

Thanks,

I think I get it. In this manner taxes wouldn't be collected on the (spread) the amount the Provider keeps for changing the currency.????

Hi Clint.

A ledger-to-ledger transfer is essentially when (for example) you own an account with one of the banks that Dinar Trade, Inc. uses, or other dealer providing cash-in services. When you authorize the dealer to transfer the cash-in funds to your account, it never has to leave the bank, and merely is moved from the dealer's account to your account ( thus, the name ledger-to-ledger). This then becomes an almost instantaneous process rather than what occurs with a wire transfer.

Hope this helps, and someone please correct me if I am wrong.

No disrepect to Heath ledger intended!

• Upvote 2

Item #1 Yes, I also just got off the phone with Dinar Trade and this is True that a new law had been passed for the State of Calif. stating that no ledger to ledger transfer allowed. The person I spoke with at Dinar Trade said the law had been passed in January but had just gone into effect NOW (interesting timing I might add) and that the reason this would affect the whole country is because of the fact that Ali’s banks are all in California that is where ‘all’ of the wires will be initiated from. (Although I see this email states ‘world’….not sure how that would apply for people who are cashing in….in another courntry. ???

Item#2 I also received a call today and did verify this with D.T. as well. “A new regulatory law had come down from the U.S. Treasure to Dinar Trade in the last 24 hrs. stating mo more precious metals purchased (like-kind exchanges) through Ali.” So as one person put it that hole has been closed up.

Item#4 In order for any proceeds to be wired to another country one would need to be a citizen of that country. In other words Ali would be restricted to only wire funds into accounts for U.S. citizens into an account her in the U.S.

Item 3 takes care of Item 4

Also, no law can be set in place to directly effect (financially) a specific group of people. Not sure if all the info you got is correct.

• Upvote 1

Hi Clint.

A ledger-to-ledger transfer is essentially when (for example) you own an account with one of the banks that Dinar Trade, Inc. uses, or other dealer providing cash-in services. When you authorize the dealer to transfer the cash-in funds to your account, it never has to leave the bank, and merely is moved from the dealer's account to your account ( thus, the name ledger-to-ledger). This then becomes an almost instantaneous process rather than what occurs with a wire transfer.

Sounds right to me! :D

Hi Clint.

Thank you very much. I only heard of the IQD two weeks ago, so I've been learning at a break neck speed. I credit you guys and this site for most of my information. thanks again

if this is true......... i think that dinar trade new about it...

the RV is finally here and now we are told, hey guys... no ledger to ledger

so........ when you come in to cash in, you will have to wait 24 hours to see the money in your account instead of 10-15 min.

he's been telling everyone before you leave the office, you will verify funds....

but now its RV time ... hey guys, leave your money with me and i'll deposit it via standard wire transfer...

I AM NOT SAYING HE'S A THIEF OR ANYTHING...

JUST A SMART BUSINESS MAN TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY

• Upvote 2

This is confusing me.......Is this a good or bad thing? I'm leaning towards a bad thing......How do we cash in if we cant use DT on a ledger to ledger transfer? I know we should still be able to use the banks, but would this mean that the Gov is trying to get everyone to cash in with the banks instead of DT? Why would a law like this be put into place now? What is the purpose?

Edited by Spoolin

Just seems like DT is beginning to back track, Don't count on them to be around post RV, jmho. I always wondered how they would staff. Given that DT employees would be invested as well.

i dont think they would up and quit like that... plus he can hire new staff quickly i'm sure...

just offering up some hopeful thoughts...

This is confusing me.......Is this a good or bad thing? I'm leaning towards a bad thing......How do we cash in if we cant use DT on a ledger to ledger transfer? I know we shoud still be able to use the banks, but would this mean that the Gov is trying to get everyone to cash in with the banks instead of DT? Why would a law like this be put into place now? What is the purpose?

don't get too worked up!

most likely this is just another rumor.

i'm sure Ali will verify within 24 hours if this is true...

• Upvote 1