Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HCL / GOI / Mar 15 / Mar 18

So confused one guru says after GOI is formed we are waiting on shabibi to make the announcement. Another says the HCL must be addressed. Another says has to be before march 15 th to get in the WTO. another says mar 18th because the US goes broke! What do you think?

I think if GOI is formed and shabby does not pull the trigger, what is the reason why?

• Upvote 1

This is a great question to bring to Adam's Q&A in the chat tomorrow at 8 pm CST Wednesday......

Riley I can't make it to chat. Could you please ask it for me and I catch up with you in the can't room later? Would appreciate it. Thanks

Also, could you ask this too.

Since Ali is probably the largest Dinar dealer on the web does he receive any inside intel as to if it's going down soon! Will he be given a "warning" so to say to prepare? Or, is he playing the I don't know anything card? I don't expect him to tip his hand but some reassurance from him I think would go a long long way as to what events we are waiting on.

Thanks. Have a great day

Edited by uncs
  • Upvote 1

Yea right the HCL law is holding up the RV, think about it......Ali isn't going to say a thing even if he knows (insider laws), March 15th for WTO membership, why? China does not have a traded currency and they are members, Cuba (CUP), isn't recognized' either and they are WTO members. Don't get caught up in the pumped rumors and their BS intel you will only be disappointed over and over and over again....Sorry

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The US is Not going broke...except that we've been broke since the Fed was formed.

But they WILL continue to raise the debt ceiling, and they WILL print money until the cows come home if they have to!

NOTHING will change in the US except the price of everything will continue to rise and taxes will rise along with them, while individual freedoms continue to erode.

Anyone who says different is delusional.

• Upvote 4

So confused one guru says after GOI is formed we are waiting on shabibi to make the announcement. Another says the HCL must be addressed. Another says has to be before march 15 th to get in the WTO. another says mar 18th because the US goes broke! What do you think?

I think if GOI is formed and shabby does not pull the trigger, what is the reason why?

It's not time yet. The CBI made clear intentions in the fourth quarter, there plan to delete the zeroes after the formation of the government. IMO it comes down to what the CBI means by deleting the zeroes. When or why they do it, is anybodys guess.

Since the subject of Ali has come up in a couple of these replys can anyone answer why Ali is no longer sponsering Roger at ddt? And i wonder if Ali is still going to contact Roger upon and if an rv happens. Not a good time for a falling out this close to good things if that be the case. Makes me want to rethink who I buy from.

• Upvote 1

That seems to be the million dinar question. What are we actually waiting to see happen before the RV. I've come to the conclusion that no one knows the full answer!

It's not time yet. The CBI made clear intentions in the fourth quarter, there plan to delete the zeroes after the formation of the government. IMO it comes down to what the CBI means by deleting the zeroes. When or why they do it, is anybodys guess.

If they LOP, how will that benefit anyone? Buying power does not increase... It's expensive and creates NO value. if they delete the zeros, they're simply taking the larger bills out of circulation

Yea right the HCL law is holding up the RV, think about it......Ali isn't going to say a thing even if he knows (insider laws), March 15th for WTO membership, why? China does not have a traded currency and they are members, Cuba (CUP), isn't recognized' either and they are WTO members. Don't get caught up in the pumped rumors and their BS intel you will only be disappointed over and over and over again....Sorry

I've seen this a few times, and I have no clue what you are talking about. If I want to buy some Chinese Yuan in 30 seconds from now I can, as it is an internationally traded currency, I can literally walk to my local HSBC and purchase some, and I did call them to verify. This is the second or third time I've read this and I have no clue what you're mean when you say "they do not have a traded currency". Cuba I understand, has two currencies in which you may be eluding to: The CUP, which is the national Peso and the CUC, which is the Convertible Peso, or tourist Peso. The CUP isn't traded because it is considered an "exotic currency" and literally isn't worth the paper it is printed on. Much like Venezuela has two currencies, because it's inflation was out of control so it created a second currency for "in country" spending but also have a second currency for international investors. The CUC in Cuba is pegged at $1.08 USD, BTW.

• Upvote 3